CHAPTER 7

CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I may have already said this from my previous chapters but I'll never get tired of saying it, thank you so and very much for postively commenting, loving, reading and subscribing to this story. Happy 1k views to CRUSH! I was able to have time checking out Twitter and guess what?

 

 

DO NOT FORGET THIS DATE: 06-04-16

 

Yes y'all! We got to see VerMi on one stage that is Dream Concert 2016 and they were almost close to standing next to each other. Here's the YouTube link credits to and bless this boy/girl called Roocha who fancammed and uploaded this video. I've never screamed in excitement this much since JackJi and the day when KaiStal was confirmed to be dating. Watch it through this link below and skip to 3:30-3:45 second mark, after watching the whole vid comment down below and tell me what you think (or we could spazz together lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1r7YC9kXlc&sns=tw

 

Although there was no interaction, now I don't know about you or if you have noticed (somebody on Twitter pointed out that there were some pretty cute stolen glances). Now, if you wanna see this scene clearly and slowly, click the video's settings and adjust the speed to 0.5 then watch from 3:34-3:42 second mark of the video. While jammin to the music, Vernon glanced to his left where Somi was beside Jun (shout out for Jun for being a very kind oppa who interacted with Somi a bit and watched her throw her autographed star). At 3:40 Vernon's leaving the spot but you can see his head turned to the left (so quick),  3:41 - Somi finished throwing her star she turned around, glanced at Vernon before turning again trying to keep it all cool and normal lol

When IOI made their way to the backstage, you see Somi quickly looking back and a few seconds later the video showed the SVT members and Vernon following.

At least this was better than the vague one in M Countdown aka during TWICE's 1st win weeks ago. Because of that, it's going to be double couple in this chapter. Before I forget, congratulations to @plasticromeo5! You're surprize will appear on the next chap :) Hoping that you'll like this one, leggo!

(not edited)

=====================================================================

 

=====================================================================

 

SOMI POV

 

Wait, that was weird of me.

We ran past through the rain and reached the school corridors safely. I'm pretty guilty that his school jacket got wet because of me and I should've brought my umbrella. We stopped by his locker where he gently folded and placed his jacket inside his locker. We head to our classroom and past the hallways, just like yesterday, we caught everyone's attention. I don't know about Vernon but I definitely have no intention to catch attention. It's totally giving me the creeps I think they're mostly staring at me.

Is there something on my face?

We met Ms Winters by the door and greeted and bowed to her. She smiled and greeted us back, her called my name then pointed at her head before entering the classroom. Oh right! I was wearing Vernon's famous beanie. I immediately took it off, returned it to Vernon and thanked him. Of course, he gestured that I should go in first.

After class attendance checking....

 

Ms. Winters announced that our play will be moved to the 17th which is also the day of our school's 77th founding anniversary and that the headmaster requested our class to perform in front of a live audience slash the whole student body.

 

BREAKING NEWS: MY DAD'S GOING TO SEE ME KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER

 

Heck he might even kill Vernon with his glares throughout and after the show! I looked back to see Vernon's reaction. Really? Nothing? Just staring blankly ahead?  What's clouding his mind?

 

But aren't we gonna be so busy since we have our clubs and extra curricular activities to attend to during the celebration? Murmurs and mumbles were heard from half of the class with WTH written on their faces. Our teacher cleared bringing the class' attention back to her.

"I know you are concerned about your club and extra curricular activities. I will be writing letters to be approved by the headmaster which will notify your club presidents and advisers to excuse you on the D-day. Think of it as an honor for our class" she paused smiling at us "We got 7 weeks to prepare. Plus you may invite your family and friends to watch it. Costume, light, and sound, meeting this afternoon. To the main and supporting cast, practice and diligently memorize your lines. Rehearsals will be a week before the D-day, am I crystal clear?"

"Yes Ms Winters" the class unisoned

Dismissed early, Pinky and I took this chance to study and review in the library which is located on the same floor as our Chem room.

 

********

 

MOMENTS LATER AND AFTER CHEM CLASS.......

 

********

The 70 item quiz went well, I'm glad that I was able to answer most of the questions. I'm here in front of my locker and arranging some stuff wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter