Chapter 2- Crow and Flaming Racoon

School Of Small Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I lazily reached out for the alarm and started hitting it lightly until it stopped making the annoying sounds. I slowly opened my eyes, getting used to the strong light.

Ugh... So tired   

I slowly sat up on my bed, just sitting there for about 5 minutes. I then took my watch on and checked the time. 

6.42 am

Time to wake my Unnies up.

I walked over to Soyou Unnie, who's bed Is almost collided with mine, there's only 1 meters distance. Me and Soyou Unnie was chosen to be share the same room since we're the youngest in the house and there's of course only three rooms in this house. 

"Unnie, wake up. Or else you're going to be late for your class, and miss your favourite show that starts about 15 minutes from now" she slowly opened up her eyes and groaned. I don't think she really cared that much about going to college, but she definitely cared about that show. Her world has been around that program since 2 weeks ago.

"Is it already morning... It feels like I've only been sleeping for 2 hours.." She said, still not fully awake.

"I'm going to wake up Unnie" I said and walked out of our room into Hyorin Unnie's room. She was sleeping a peaceful sleep that I was about to ruin just about now. 

"Unnie, it's time to say good morning. You don't wanna be late for your classes. Also I'm sure dad have made some delicious breakfast" She just rolled her body over at the other side, her back facing me. I sighed.

"Don't blame me then Unnie" I walked over and pulled back the curtains, letting in the bright light of the sun. Then I took my flute that I always had with me around my neck, since it was attached to a necklace, and whistled as high as I could making her throw a pillow on me.

"I'M AWAKE!! STOP WHISTLING WITH THAT FLUTE!" She yelled at me. I smirked.

As expected of my flute. I always used this to wake up my sisters, especially Hyorin Unnie. I got this flute from a childhood friend, when I was about 6 years old I think... She was in my class. She gave it to me as a departure gift since she was moving to France because of her parents work. I don't remember much about her, other than I enjoyed playing with her and this flute she gave me. Like seriously, I don't even remember her name... Wasn't it  Jae... No, Chang something... Arghhhh, can't remember.
I shrugged it off and walked downstairs. There was a sweet scent from the dining table, most likely breakfast that dad made before he went off to work. I happily skipped over to the table, sitting down beside Soyou Unnie who was eating while watching tv. The dining table is in the living room, so the Television is visible when we eat. I began eating the delicious breakfast dad made, while watching tv from time to time. Hyorin Unnie soon came down and sat down, silently glaring at me once, I just smiled innocently at her being the innocent little sister that I am.

BRRR BRRR

A message?

I took my phone, which is a Nokia N95 don't judge, out of my pocket and checked it. 

[1 unread message by Hani]

I opened up the message.

From Hani:
["lol... Sorry.. I fell asleep.. AND NO IT'S DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE BORING!!!! Blame my sleepiness( ̄▽ ̄)"]

I chuckled in my mind. Yesterday night we were texting for quite a long time until she suddenly stopped texting back. I was worried that I did something wrong.

To Hani:
["I'm relieved... I thought you disliked me or something.... (You don't dislike me right...) You really like to sleep do you! Lol! I guess it's not unexpected, you even slept in a cabinet yesterday... Wouldn't it be uncomfortable?(O_o)"]

"Who are you texting with?" Hyorin Unnie suddenly asked.

"A friend" I replied.

"A friend? Related people doesn't count as friends Yoong"

"Yah... She's not related to me. Her names is Hani"

"Unbelievable, right"

"To think this awkward, little brat could get friends. The last friend she had was that little girl from elementary school" Hyorin said.

"Yah! Don't tease me! At least I don't have fake friends like you two!" I snapped back.

"Alright, alright. Just telling the truth"
 
BRRR BRRR

From Hani:
["No No No No! I don't dislike you! It's actually not that uncomfortable if you get used in the position that you sleep in. For me I can sleep in any position(^ν^) Not to brag, but I once slept like a koala holding onto a tree's branch!!"]

I laughed.

To Hani:
["You must have a really good balance, being able to not fall off!"]

From Hani:
["I did actually fall off... Like 10 minutes after sleeping there I think... But that doesn't mean that I didn't sleep on the branch!"]

To Hani:
["lol Anyway, see you at school. Front gate?"]

From Hani:
["Yeah, let's meet at the front gate! There's still a lot I have to teach you about the school and its unwritten rules o(^▽^)o See ya"]

I chuckled. Hopefully it's not going to end as us sweaty and tired like yesterday, although that was fun too. 

I quickly washed the dishes, changed my pajamas to my newly washed uniform, I washed it since it smelled like sweat, took my backpack, bid my sisters goodbye and went off to school.

~~~~

I was waiting for Hani at the front gate of the school. Although from time to time I tried to avoid the students that we're going in because of two reasons. 1, since some of them could be those me and Hani messed with yesterday. 2, they're just scary. 

Suddenly I felt a hand on my mouth and I was pulled from behind. I couldn't see whoever it was that was maybe trying to kidnap me neither could I yell for help, it all came out as muffled sounds. I the got pulled downwards and fell over what felt like a bush and down on the culprit. Right as the culprit let go of me I yelled after help, but my mouth immediately got covered up again.

"Calm down Yoona. It's me! Hani!" 

Hani..? I looked and indeed it was Hani. She let go of me and I got off her standing up, but she immediately pulled me down behind the bush.

"Stay here if you don't wanna die"

"...????" I looked at her really confused.

"What do you-"

"Make no sound!" She whispered harshly, she then pointed in front of her. I looked where she pointed, although I couldn't see anything since the bush was in the way. Hani then popped her head inside the bush, I did the same too. 

"Do you see the tanned girl there?" She asked. There was a lot of tan girls. Although one of them got my attention. She was indeed what you would call a hot tan Korean girl. She was walking like a boss through the path that the students have made by backing away from her and it suddenly became very quiet.

"The one everyone's backing away from?" 

"Yeah. She's Kwon Yuri, better known under the name Black Pearl. She's a senior in Class B. She's one of the few students who've made a big name for themselves in the school.  She's the school's most merciless delinquent, she always have the harshest methods to fight people, and she's known for being very skillful. The kind of fighting you see usually in school can't even compare to her, if they were Devils then she'll be Satan. You should avoid her as much as possible and make sure to always stay at least a 4 meters distance away from her." 

"... She sounds... Frightening"

I watched as she walked towards the school entrance. Even from here I could tell that she wasn't one to mess with. When she finally walked inside the school there was still very quiet  for a few minutes before everyone slowly began talking again. 

"Anyway. Since we've already done step 1 and 2, hiding and running away almost unnoticed. Let's move on to step 3!" Hani said as she dragged me with her.

~~~

"Perfect! Absolutely perfect! You look exactly like one of them!" Hani said, clapping. 

"Here look at yourself, you're going to be soooo proud!!" She gave me a small mirror from her pocket. I took it and looked at myself and I was so shocked at the Yoona in the mirror. I had a scar that formed like a X on my right cheek and also small bruises almost non visible, I had a very fierce look in my face in general and my hair was sat up in a perfect messy way.  I was still wearing my uniform but not in a 'proper' way. I also had a false Brass Knuckle on my right hand and I was carrying a bat on my left. Where did Hani even get all this stuff from!?

In one word.

I looked like a freaking delinquent.

"This is better than what I had imagined! This observation is going to be a big succes!" Hani said. She was also disguised as a delinquent although she didn't look as scary as me.

"Why do we need to disguise us? Why don't we just observe without-"

"Because step 3 is acting. The best way to fool someone, is act like you're one of them"

~~~~

"Okay, see that group of students over there?" Hani asked. I repied by nodding.

"They're The Nightshade Team . Well known for using strong weapons. Our mission is to take one of their weapons and getting away with it. They give their so called 'legendary weapons' to people who are strong or just people they trust. That's why we have to either gain their trust, which I doubt we can do in one day, that's why we're going to fool them into thinking that we're strong"

"And how do we exactly do that?"

"Not sure, but we'll find a way. Make sure to act really fierce, the leader, Goo Hara, is said to like people who look fierce. She's the one in the middle with the black leather jacket. She's one of the strongest people who leads a group here. For now...Just follow me!" Hani whispered "pretend like you know what you're doing, and also don't forget to look fierce! Fierce I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter