Chapter 6

School Of Small Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally Saturday, a day where I could just stay at home and relax, not worrying about anything. But instead I used my time in fixing a freaking bike.

Okay... I'm just going to give it back to her and then go... 

I deeply breathed in and then out, and finally knocked on the door. There was no sound coming from inside for a while. I knocked again, this time I made sure it was loud enough. Soon steps were heard from inside the house. The door opened revealing a girl that... Looked like me?

"You are?" The girl asked.

"Ah yeah, I was actually just going to return this bike to Miss Jessica Jung" I said, pointing at the yellow bike I placed next to the wall.

She eyed me from head to toe "Are you by any chance Yoona?" She asked.

"Uhm... Yeah, how did you know?"

"Oh, my sister won't stop talking-" before she could finish her sentence a hand was covering .

"Ahem! What are you doing here" Jessica, who was glaring at me, asked. She looked like she just woke up, despite it being already 12 pm, with her messy hair and a not fully awaken look in her eyes.

"Uhm, well. I came to return your bike"

"Didn't I already say that I do not want that bike" she said, remarking every word.

"Well yeah, but I can't really use it either. But well, I'm just going to let it stay here, I've already fixed it if you're by any chance going to use it again"

"Tch, don't think that I'll just forgive you because you fixed the bike!"

"Don't worry I won't" 

"If you don't have any other business then go" she said, but before she could close the door the other girl stopped her.

"What?" Jessica asked the girl.

"Do you have anything to do today?" The girl asked me.

"Uhm, well no.." I replied, slightly confused at why she asked.

"Well, then come inside!" 

"What the hell Krystal!? I'm not letting her inside my house!" Jessica said, glaring at the girl, but she seemed unaffected.

"It's not your house Unnie, it's dad's. I can bring whoever I want with me inside. Besides, she herself said that she had nothing to do, so why not invite her inside. And I'm seriously bored Unnie"

"Im not letting her in!!"

"Well too late!" The girl said, dragging me inside the house, I hurriedly took my shoes off not wanting to make their floor dirty, as she dragged me inside the living room.

"Yah!! Krystal!!" Jessica yelled.

"Just ignore my Unnie. Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Krystal Jung, sister of the ever complaining Jessica Jung."

"Ah, I'm Im Yoona" 

"Hmm... You're probably older than me, I'm 16, so I'll call you Yoona Unnie. So well, wanna play PlayStation?"

~~~~

I somehow ended up playing Mortal Kombat X with the little sister of the girl who, probably, hates me, when I was in fact just going to return a bike.

"NOOOO!!! How can you beat me, the queen of Mortal Kombat X!?" Krystal said. I just smirked at her.

"No way, I ain't gonna lose! One more round!"

"I'll take the challenge" I said, grabbing the controller again. 

"Tch... Can't believe that I actually let that freakishly annoying girl in"

"You know that I can hear you right?" I said, as I landed an attack at Krystal in the game.

"Good, I wanted you to hear it" Jessica said, I looked at her sitting down on the armchair, looking at me with a deathly glare.

"HA! Got you!" Krystal said, I quickly turned my attention to the game. I had almost lost there.

"No way in hell I'm gonna lose!" I said, determined.

"Bring it on!"

And then PUFF! The screen turned black.

"What happened?" I said.

"What the hell, what are you doing Unnie!? We were just playing a really good game here!!" Krystal said. 

"Well, too bad for you." Jessica was holding the television's plug, sending us an annoyed look.

"First of all, you!" She pointed at Krystal "How could you just let that freakishly annoying girl whom you haven't even known for 2 hours in this house!" She then looked at me. "And you! How dare you even step a foot inside my house, even if it was my just as annoying sister who let you in. Either do what I say or get lost!" 

"Uhm... Well..." I didn't know how to reply, like I can't just say that I'll get lost right now. Well actually I could do that, but Krystal was pleading me with her puppy eyes to stay.

"What do you choose!?"

".... I'll... Stay"

~~~~

"Ugh... Unnie! Why do I have to do this too! It wasn't me who crashed into you!"

"Don't complain or you're going to wash the toilet" 

Me and Krystal was doing house chores and we'll just cleaning the whole house, not allowed to even miss one cm, while Jessica was sitting on the armchair reading a magazine. We've almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter