Chapter 5

School Of Small Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's for table 21" Victoria said, placing the plates on the kitchen counter. 

"Got it" I said, taking the plates of food and walked over to table 21 and placed them down. I was shocked when I saw a familiar girl sitting at the table, looking equally as shocked as I was.

"You!" She almost yelled, pointing at me. 

I did definitely not expect this

_________

Jessica's POV

What the hell is she doing here!? What was her name again? Yoona? Well that doesn't matter! I was even enough annoyed by thinking of how freaking loud and over excited she would be when she arrived here, but that girl's existence in this restaurant just totally ruined the already messed up dinner. 

"Uhm.... Could you please quiet down Miss. This is a restaurant and we want to make it comfortable for everything to be here." She said.

How dare she command me to quiet down!! 

"First you crash into me, making me injured, and then insulting me. And now you're  basically indirectly saying that I'm a loud person!!"

She sighed "Look Miss Jessica, I'm terribly sorry about crashing into you and for offending you verbally. So for now let's just forget this matter"

"Tch.."I glared at her with maximum iciness. I held back my victory smile when I noticed her swallow as she avoided my glare. "Forget this matter? Are you kidding me?! I couldn't even walk properly today because of the injure you caused me!" I said loudly enough to everyone in the restaurant hear. I didn't bother caring about the weird stares the other customers were giving us and kept my icy glare at her.

"I really meant it when I said that I was sorry. How about I pay for your dinner, will that be a suitable enough apology" She said, giving me a tired look.

"..... Fine! You said it yourself!! Now give me one of everything on the menu!" I demanded. She gave me a small smile before heading back to where she came from.

Honestly I didn't want to take the offer, I mean she caused injure on my flawless body and insulted my flawless self, I definitely would want a way better apology. Besides I could pay for the dinner myself with no problem, I could even buy this restaurant with no problem. Hell yeah, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. My dad, Zachary Jung, is the CEO of the Blanc & Eclare Corp. That also explains why I have so many things that are B&E brand. My mom, Chae Hyoji, was actually the founder and CEO for the B&E Corp. my dad just became the CEO for only about 1 and a half year ago. Why? Well an accident happened with my mom... She died in a car accident when she was on a business trip in Berlin, Germany. Sad right.... 
The even more sad part is that I don't feel like anything has changed at all. My parents were never home anyways, even a phone call or message was rare. Before everything about my mom, my dad was a well known designer and was always on business trips, mostly to Europe. Even though he's the CEO now, he still hasn't given up on his designing career. Well at least he still remember my birthday. Every year he would send money as birthday presents for me and my little sister and also a quick message in which every year would be the same old 'Happy birthday Sweetie, just use the money for anything you want. Love you' I guess I can say that my parents chose their career before their family.

I sighed, looking at the food that I had ordered for me and my loud, annoying bestie. Talking about her, when is she coming? The foods gonna be cold if she doesn't come by-

"JESS!!!"

And there she is, screaming again.. She ran over and almost hugged me to death if I hadn't forcibly pushed her away.

"Could you be more louder?!" 

"Sorry! I just missed you so much Jess!" She said sitting down at the opposite site of me.

"Says the one who suddenly flew to Japan yesterday without telling me!!!" I said, glaring at her. She looked innocently at me, with those eye smiles.

"Besides, I thought your dad took away all your allowance and banned you from using his money to make you independent? How did you get money to Japan?!" 

"What? It's not like I can't afford it, I have a job now. Pfffft. No I definitely did not use your money " 

"Didn't you get fired from that job, besides- wait. You used my money to go to Japan." 

"Uhm... I'm sorry... I'll pay back when I get another job"

"What the hell Fany?! I know I'm rich, but couldn't you just ask your dad?" Tiffany's dad was A well known designer too, he and my dad was, still is, good friends and colleagues, me and Tiffany knew each other through our dad's. When I first met Tiffany I was actually quite jealous over her, cause when my dad for once was home he would always say how I should be more like Tiffany– Boy, I don't know what medicine Tiffany have given him to make him adore her so much. I admit that Tiffany's talented, she was a child prodigy in playing clarinet and her game is still strong, she's very well known in the music world too, although she've taken a break from her clarinet for some time. 

"You really think my dad you have let me?" She asked with one brow raised.

"Yes, considering he adores you more than anything. Even though he already made a decision about making you independent, if you pleaded him enough he would give up in the end"

"True, but dad isn't the only one who wants to make me independent, I too have made that decision that I would absolutely not ask my dad for more"

"Okay, I get that. But how the heck did you get my money from? I don't remember seeing you breaking into my house"

"Well, I did not break into your house since I had the spare key"

"How did you get my spare key, I thought-"

"I got it from your adorable little sister"

"Whatever, let's eat before it gets cold" I said, Tiffany agreeing. Tiffany then went on about her not even one day's trip to Japan, Osaka, while eating. Soon the annoying waitress came back with one kitchen carts you see in Ikea, there were at least 15 plates of food on it. She stopped not long away from us and then moved a table beside ours so it was like a long table now, she then sat down the dishes. 

"Woah, is this all ours?" Tiffany said

"Yes"

"But we can't eat all this Jess" 

"So what, It isn't us paying anyway" I said, making sure to let the waitress see my victorious smirk. Tiffany looked at my, confused.

"Well you see this waitress

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter