Chapter 3- Crash

School Of Small Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waah how embarrassing!! I guess I really am hungry. Will you do me a favour and eat with me?" I said smiling. She finally looked up at me.

"Yes"

"Very well, I'll see what there is in the kitchen. Wait for me here" 

_________

I ended up taking two bowls of pumpkin soup. I walked over to our table and placed down the bowls and spoons.

"I hope you like pumpkin soup, it's the main dish today" I said. She quietly nodded. She only began eating when I begun. 

"So, your name was Juhyun right?" I asked after a while.

"Yes... But I prefer being called Seohyun.." She almost whispered. 

"I see, then I'll call you Seohyun."

Oh god this is awkward.... 

She doesn't say anything, and I don't know what to say. 

"That's a cute necklace you got there" I said, pointing out the animated frog figure she had around her neck.

"Huh, this?" She said holding her necklace.

"Yeah, it's cute. Where did you get it?" 

"Actually, I got it from... A special person" I could just spot the pink tints on her cheeks as she said it.

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

"Eh, Ah no.. Just a friend. I don't have a boyfriend"

"What are you kidding! How could someone as pretty as you not have a boyfriend" 

She chuckled "What about you, who did you get your necklace from? Boyfriend?"

"Naah, I'm as single as a Pringle. I got this flute from a childhood friend" I said holding the flute. "I barely remember anything about her doe', I got this because she was moving to America" I said looking at the flute. 

"Well... It must be important since you still have it"

"Hmm... Guess you're right" I really don't know why I still have this. I somehow just can't throw this flute away. Why? I don't know. I feel bad that I can't even remember her name or face, but I'm pretty sure that it's a girl.

~~~~

"It was nice to meet you Seohyun" I said smiling. We've talked for over 2 hours now, and it was very nice to talk with her. I haven't talked with someone for that long in a looong time. 

"It was nice to meet you too Yoona Unnie" she said. 

"Well, see you another time." I said and headed out. I took my bike and began biking home. It's about 7 pm, so hopefully there'll be dinner when I get home. 

I thought of what Mr. Seo told me, when I went in to get my things.

_____

"So how was the chat with Juhyun?" Mr. Seo asked, smiling.

"It was enjoyable, your daughter is really kind and thoughtful, just like you Mr. Seo" I said, smiling.

"Eeyy~ you're such a sweet talker. I'm happy that you enjoyed her company. To be honest with you, I was worried that she wouldn't talk to you at all"

"Haha, well she does seem like a shy person. But well, she's actually quite talkative and really good in carrying on conversations"

"Really? She usually doesn't open up to people that quickly. I sure was surprised when I saw you two talking and laughing happily"

"I'm assuming that it's a good thing"

He chuckled "To tell you the truth, Juhyun has been quite depressed ever since that incident" He said seriously. 

"She haven't been eating well, nor has she been as active as she were before. She never wants do anything, other than going to school. Nowadays she's not as cheerful as she used to be. As her father I'm very worried, and I'm doing the best I can to cheer her up, but it hasn't changed" His voice cracked as he said it, and tears were visible in his eyes. He deeply breathed in and out again.

"You're a good person Yoona. You have this kind, caring and positive vibe. I thought that maybe if Juhyun hanged out with you, maybe there was a chance that the positiveness from you would come off on Juhyun. I guess I was kinda right, since she opened up a bit to you"

______


"After that incident" he said... I wonder what made her depressed, if there even was a cause. It doesn't show on her face that she's depressed doe', she doesn't really show her emotions I guess. "You're a good person Yoona" He said too. Huh.... Am I really a good person...?

CRASH!!

Argh ! 

I was laying on the ground, holding onto my knee that hurt like hell.

What happened?

I looked over at my bike that was not long away from another bike. Under the yellow bike, which doesn't belong to me, I could see a person. I stood up, trying my best to walk over without collapsing because of the pain in my knee. When I got to the yellow bikeI hurriedly removed it from the person. The person, which turned out to be a girl, slowly sat up.

"Hey, are you okay? Does it hurt anywhere?" 

"Of course it does! I just got into a freaking bike crash!!" She burst out.

"Sorry. Where does it hurt?"

She glared at me, with the iciest glare ever, before saying "My leg and back" I gently rolled up her blouse, which took her by surprise since she almost had slapped me if I hadn't grabbed her hand.

"YAH YOU-"

"Take it easy, I'm checking in on your back, and leg afterwards." I said, letting go of her hand and continuing what I was doing. There were few scratches on her back, not that serious doe'. I hen gently rolled up jeans. The wound wasn't that big, but it wasn't small either. She winced when I touched the wound. 

"It isn't that serious that you have to see a doctor, but there could come infection in it. Can you stand?"I asked. She slowly stood up with my support. I noticed her biting her lips.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Why do you need to know?" She replied coldly.

"I'll send you home."

"What!? No, you won't!!"

"With the position you're in now, you can't possibly even walk. You can't even stand with me supporting you"

"I'll just call my friend!" She said as she took a phone out of her pocket with her free hand. She then looked at me.

"Why are you still here? I don't need your help!" She said, really loudly into my ear.
I think I just went deaf.

"I'll wait until your friend comes and pick you up." 

"Why!? I can wait myself!"

"I insist."

She gave me a icy glare before calling her friend.

"It's me" she said. I quietly listened.

"Come pick me up, I'm not long away from school"

"You're what!? Why the heck are you in Japan!? How did you even get there?!"

"How did you even get plane tickets, aren't you broke! Hey, don't hang up!" 

Silence.

"Sooo.. where do you live?"


~~~~~


"You're quite heavy considering your height" I said, gaining a slap on my shoulder fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter