Chapter 4

School Of Small Devils
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hmmmm...

What should I do with this..?

I kept staring at the Yellow Blanc & Eclare bicycle that I brought home yesterday night. I had totally forgotten everything about it, until I saw it again this morning when I went out to the garden to sprinkle our flowers — Yes I plant flowers, my whole family actually loves gardening.

I quickly checked the bicycle for any damage. The handlebars seemed to have been damaged, and I could pull it off anytime, the front wheel was punctured and the chain wasn't sitting properly on. I could easily fix this.

Hmm...  Should I just use it myself? I mean, she did say that she didn't want it..

I sighed. 

"You're early up today, sprinkling the flowers?" I heard dad say from behind.

I turned towards him and smiled "Yeah, I couldn't sleep so I thought 'why not use my time on something useful'"

He chuckled "what's that? A bike?" 

"Ah this, yeah. I kinda found this... I'm planning to fix it up, although I don't know what to do with it afterwards" I half lied.

"Hmmm... I suggest you should return it to the rightful owner. If you know who the owner is"

"I know, but she doesn't want it back" And considering how y she were yesterday, I don't think I'll have the heart to go back to her again.

"You sure she doesn't want it back? Isn't it one of those very expensive brands, she probably spend a lot on it"

"I tried saying that to her yesterday, but she didn't listen"

"I see. Well, the choice is up to you sweetheart. I still suggest that you should return it, even if she doesn't want it, maybe she have changed her mind. Anyway, I need to go now or else I'll get late. Have a good time at school and don't cause trouble, also remember to wake up your two lazy sisters"

"I will, see you dad" 

"See you later sweetheart" He said ruffling my hair and then walked off. I walked back inside to the living room. It was only 5.30 am so I still had a lot time. I set up an alarm to 6.40 am on my phone, in case that I would forget to wake up my unnies. 
I the television and just sat there watching.

~~~~

"I'm going now, bye!!" I said and walked off to school, not bothering hearing a reply from my unnies. For some reason I'm excited to go to school, actually the last two days have been the best school days for me. Not because of the school and learning in it school, since there no teachers are— actually I'm surprised that the school haven't closed down yet.
I'm more excited to see Hani, even though I just met her 2 days ago. But like she's the first friend I've had, like literally — As long as I can remember she is.

I soon arrived at school, I cautiously walked in, hoping that I wouldn't get beat up by some random girl. I was lucky that I survived the fight with Hara yesterday, I just hope no one will recognize me. But no one seemed to mind me. I walked inside the school and finally arrived at our meeting place in class. Hani hadn't arrived yet so I just down at a random seat.

"Hands up" A deep voice behind me suddenly said. I turned around and was so terrified when I saw a gun in front of me. Judging from the deep voice, like really really deep voice, it was probably a guy. The guy who held the gun was dressed in a big gray hoodie and some jeans, he had a ski mask on so I couldn't see his face.

"Don't move, or you'll regret it" He said. I did not move like he ordered. I was terrified greatly, trying to think straight and trying to think of a way get out of here.

"Give me your money"

"I-I, d-don't have any on me"

"Then you're no use for me" he then closed closer to me with the gun right on my head, I panicked and kicked him on the leg, making him stumble a bit and then harshly took the gun out of his hand as quickly as possible and then knee kicked him in the stomach.

"Ouch! Wait, it's just me Yoona" I was about to kick out after him again when he took off his mask, revealing a girl. Hani?

"What the, what are you doing Hani?" I helped her up, supporting her to sit down on a chair.

"Ouch, you're surprisingly a good fighter..." She said, her voice was still deep as hell.

"What's with your voice, and why the heck do you have a gun. Well, what was all that for even?"

"Aaah... My voice" she then took something that was around her neck and showed me it. "It's a speaker that changes your voice, if that makes sense. You just attach it to your neck, there where the vocal cords is and then BOOM your voice will change"

"Nope it doesn't make any sense, but well it's pretty cool" I said inspecting it. "But where the heck did you get it from?" 

"From a relative, he knows a lot of this stuff"

"Okay. Now tell me why the heck you disguised yourself and acted like you was going to kill me?"

"Ahaha... Well you know, it's for your own safety. If you really wanna survive in this school you need to be either strong or wise... I was just testing if you could defend yourself. You did better than I thought, Those were some pretty good moves. It hurt damn much too"

"Ah, sorry. But it was your own fault tho'"

"I know, I know. But it was still you who kicked me.. You know it hurts a lot!" She said pouting weirdly.

"Okay, okay, sorry. Want me to inspect it?"

"Nah, I'm fine. Just need to rest for a bit"

"You sure?"

"100% sure!"

"Well, if you say so. Hey, remember what I told you yesterday, about the accident and the girl?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Well, I have her bike, although I don't know what to do with it. And she doesn't want it"

"Then throw it out"

"But it's such a waste, it's a Blanc & Eclare bicycle"

"What!? I didn't even know that they made bicycles, it must be hella expensive then!"

"Yeah, and it's not even that broken, I can easily fix it. I want to give it back to her, but then again, she doesn't want it and I don't really want tote near her ever again... S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter