Friends?

The Lucky One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

~~* KRYSTAL *~~

 

“Uhm... where are we going?” I asked again as he continued to pull me like a freaking dog. “I’m okay now. Maybe it would be better if you let go of my hand. I can’t walk properly right now, you know.”

He glared at me. I just raised an eyebrow. Not scared of him! Yes, he must’ve saved me but that doesn’t mean that I will tolerate him being a brat. Or whatever!

He let go of my hand then continued walking as if I didn’t even exist.

I turned my back at him. I can get to the dorm without him. And I don’t care where he’s going.

“What the—?! Get off!”

“Where do you think you’re going?” Sehun asked, his eyes on fire.

Well why is he even mad?! And he shouldn’t care!

“Does that even matter?! Wait—what the! Let go of me!”

“You haven’t leant your lesson from that a while ago!” he said angrily.

“Fine! Thank you for saving me. Is that what you want to hear?!”

“No. We’re going back to the dorm and I’ll let Kai take care of everything,” he answered. “And don’t thank me. I didn’t do that for you. If only my best friend’s not hitting on you, I wouldn’t even care giving you a glance a while ago.”

That apparently shut me up.

I sighed in defeat. I couldn’t say something because I couldn’t argue.

Again, he grabbed my hand. And there was nothing I could do than just go with it.

When we arrived at our unit, everyone was already there. Their attention was on Sehun and I, and our hands. I immediately removed it from his grip.

“Where have you been?” Kai asked. “I was looking for you.”

I rolled my eyes.

“I saw her at the mall, talking to some douchebag trying to hit on her,” Sehun answered on behalf of me.

Kai looked at me, and the rest of the member also did.

“Do you remember his face?”

“Do you know who he is?”

They said almost in unison.

I shrugged. “I can’t clearly remember his ugly face but when I meet him again, I’m sure that I can recognize him.”

“Tsk. His name is—”

“I’m starving,” I cut Sehun off. “Let’s eat please.”

When I looked at him, he’s glaring at me. I just smirked then turned to Kai.

“By the way, Kai... thank you for saving me,” I told him.

“Huh?”

“Well, Sehun said that I should thank you for being his best friend. He wouldn’t save me if not for you,” I said, which made the entire group stop.

“Sehun...” Suho called with a warning tone. “Maybe we should have some coffee later.”

“Leader!”

“Save your words.”

We all went to the dining table. Kyungsoo’s busy preparing so I decided to help him. “Kyungsoo, my mom came to visit me a while ago and she brought some food for us...”

“Really? Where is it?”

“It’s inside the refrigerator. Can you the favour of heating it up?”

He smiled, “sure.”

I pinched his cheeks.

“Aw!”

“You’re so cute!”

“Uhmm, thanks but what you did kind hurt,” he said while laughing. “Please take care of the plates. I’ll just take care of the food that your mother brought for us.”

“Okay...”

“Need a hand?” Kai asked who’s suddenly standing beside me.

“Yes, please,” I answered then gave him half of the plates that I was holding. He gladly took it from my grip. “Thanks, Kai.”

He winked. “Always for you.”

We both walked towards the table when Xuimin and Luhan stood up. Right after I laid the plates on the table, Luhan forced me to sit down.

“Just relax. We don’t want you getting tired,” he said then turned to Xuimin. “Let’s go, bro.”

Having no choice, I just sat down there and waited for them to finish their businesses. Later on, I felt someone sat beside me. “Seems like you’re in a good mood. I’ll stay here.”

And yes, people. Who else could it be? None other than Kai!

“Whatever,” I told him then rolled my eyes.

Minutes had passed and finally they were done preparing. In front of me were the three ladies, while I’m between Kai and Kyungsoo.

I think I’m quite a distraction sitting in between them.

~*~

“You look happy,” Suho commented.

“Why shouldn’t I be?”

“Because of what happened at the mall a while ago?” Chanyeol asked with hesitation. “I guess that might somehow ruin your day or something.”

I shrugged. “Kinda, but I wasn’t harmed anyway. Thanks to my boyfriend, Kai.”

I saw Kai smirk from my peripheral vision. Conceited. I don’t know what came up to my mind b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter