She's A Precious Gem

The Lucky One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

~~* KRYSTAL *~~

 

                “I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! Ughhh!!!” I screamed then started drawing crazy things on his picture. I drew horns on his head and a devil’s tail.

“I super hate you Kim Jong-in!” Once again, I shouted.

It’s really a good thing that the group isn’t around right now. They have their own classes. I was supposed to have one earlier this morning but our professor gave us a free cut.

Am I lucky? This morning, yes. But for later? I don’t think so.

I’ve gotten a lot of attention last night. I hate it. And the fact that I have to face people later this afternoon? I hate it twice as much as I hate Kai.

Damn it! Why did he have to tell the crowd that I’m his girlfriend when in fact, I’m not! Goodness, we’re not even friends—not even close to that. He’s just my annoying playboy dorm mate whose role is to ruin my day by trying to flirt with me.

Yes, together with him is Sehun who did nothing but ignore me and show me that he doesn’t like me. But guess what! That’s much better than what his friend has done to me!

*phone rings*

I picked up my phone when I saw Sulli’s name appearing on my screen.

“Sulli?”

“Hey... are you okay?”

“I think so...”

“I’m sorry about for what happened last night.”

I sighed, “You don’t have to be. It’s not your fault. You don’t even have anything to do with it. It’s nobody’s fault that Kai’s a real pure jerk.”

“I still can’t believe that a newbie like you would suffer something like this. But well, I guess others think that you’re the lucky one.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Oh please. I’m not even close to being lucky. My stay here just started to be messed up.”

“Krys?”

“Hm?”

“You’ll get over it. I know who you are — who you were.”

My eyes widened in shock. “W-What do you mean? H-How did you know? W-Wait, what are you—”

“I gotta go. Prof just arrived.”

Okay. What the hell was that?! Sulli knows who I am? Does that mean that she knows what I’ve been through? Should I be bothered? Oh my God! I still haven’t survived a week here but I’ve already experienced a lot.

I shook my head to push the thoughts away. I had to... just before I over think things.

Instead of stressing myself again, I decided to relax myself by taking a shower—again. Yes, it’s my stress reliever. I wanted to go out to the mall but hell, what about the attention!

Before doing so, I arranged my bed sheet first and prepared my things for latter’s subject.

Right after taking a shower, I started fixing myself. What other choice do I have other than to move my and go to my class, huh?

Since Kyungsoo wasn’t around, I had to cook for my own lunch. I wouldn’t want to waste money at the cafeteria. Why would I if I can take care of myself?

 

It didn’t take a lot of time for 1:30PM to arrive.

I left the dorm and started walking to the building where my class will be held. As expected, eyes are laid on me. What’s new? Well it’s the fact that these students who are staring at me aren’t just the ‘simple’ ones. They’re elites for Pete’s sake!!

I’m used to it.

But I hate it.

Oh my God—is that my picture?!

I approached the seniors’ bulletin board and yes, I saw my picture posted on it. And it isn’t just a picture! It’s a University newspaper and my face is on its front page.

Krystal Jung is Kai’s girlfriend.

That was the headline.

                “It was Seniors Night when Kim Jong-in, also known as KAI, announced that he already has a girlfriend. This lucky girl’s name is Krystal Jung who is surprisingly a new student. Up until now, a lot of students still couldn’t believe the couple’s romantic relationship. Some even think that Kai was just toying around with them but everyone knows that is not possible.

                It has also been confirmed by KAI that his girlfriend, Krystal, is currently living with them at their group’s dorm.

                There is no doubt.

                Krystal Jung is the lucky one.”

What the heck! That was just last night! How come that it has already been published in less than 24 hours? To think that — oh my goodness! I can’t believe this University!

“Hey, that’s her right?”

“Oh s-hit. Yes, that’s her!”

I saw two friends by my peripheral vision and I can see that they’re looking at me. So I assume that I’m the one they are talking about.

“She’s really pretty. No wonder, Kai has fallen in love with her,” the other girl commented.

I sighed.

Yeah. The looks...  It’s funny how people think nowadays.  Without the ‘looks’ you’re nothing.

Everybody loves pretty. Everybody loves cool.

“Let’s go take a picture with her, Sarah!”

“I-I’m shy...”

“Don’t be! Come on, this is an opportunity.”

“B-But—”

“Drop it, let’s go.”

“Excuse—”

“Stop it, girls.”

I turned to where the voice came from and there I saw two girls walking towards our direction. I looked at the two girls who were talking a while ago and I saw them took steps back.

Alright. Why would I even wonder?

It’s the Red Velvet.

No one should dare mess with them... or they will make your life a living hell. They fear no one. What is want is what they get. And once they find you as a threat, they’d get rid of you in any single way that they know.

Again, I shifted my gaze to them and they are all smiling at me. Woah there. Faker.

“Hi K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter