First Day

The Lucky One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

~~* KRYSTAL *~~

 

                “I’m so sorry, Ms. Jung. But there are no more rooms available for you. The rest are fully occupied...”

I got my hopes up.

“I’ve gone to a dorm where there are only two girls. How could that be too occupied? I mean, come on. Compared to where I am right now,” I insisted.

“I’m really sorry. I’m afraid I can’t do anything about it.”

This is so great, alright!

Why am I so lucky?

“O-Okay. Thanks...”

I went first to the CR so that I can wash my face. I feel freaking tired though this day hasn’t even started yet. I’ll just be having my first class but wow, laziness strikes again.

After refreshing myself, though I wasn’t refreshed at all, I made my way to my first class. Once I entered the room, Xuimin and Baekhyun were already there.

I also saw Kai and Sehun, the annoying tandem. They’re sitting in front of the Professor’s table. Sehun gave me look then acted as if he didn’t see me at all. While Kai... he winked at me and a smirk followed.

Well what do I expect from these two aside from being annoying?

Baekhyun waved at me and I smiled—so did Xuimin.

I walked towards them and sat between them I believe they’ve reserved this seat for me.

“Tell us what happened,” Baekhyun said.

I rolled my eyes, remembering what the Registrar’s told me.

“They said they couldn’t do something about it. So I guess I have to deal with all of you for a year,” I answered with bitterness all over my voice.

“But we’re here. We’re your friends now, right?” Xuimin said then pouted.

Oh my God, seriously! I don’t know how many times I’ll repeat this but he is really cute and no one would believe he’s the eldest.

“There’s no problem with the two of you, okay?”

“You won’t have any problem with all of us!” Baekhyun swore and Xuimin nodded.

I shook my head, “What about the playboy and the brat? Goodness, I don’t think I can stand them if they keep acting like that. Especially Sehun, it’s pretty obvious that he doesn’t like me being around.”

“You’ll get used to Kai. He’s just not used to a girl ignoring his so called charms,” Xuimin explained, air quoting the word ‘charms.’ “And Sehun... he’s having a hard time adjusting to changes.”

“That’s why he’s being a brat?” I insisted and they both laughed hard.

“Just don’t mind him, Krystal. Besides, there are still eleven of us left—”

“Ten!” I cut him off.

Baekhyun looked at me with questioning eyes. But Xuimin tapped his shoulder and whispered, “Minus Kai, of course.”

“Oh, I get it!”

He scratched the back of his head, thinking of himself as a stupid, slow guy.

“By the way, tonight’s the Senior night. You should come,” said Xuimin, trying to convince me.

“Yeah! That will be fun!” Baekhyun agreed.

I shrugged. “Not yet sure. Sometimes I’d rather stay in the dorm and have a peaceful life—sleep, you know. And I still have no friends yet, so I doubt I’d enjoy it like you’re saying right now.”

“We’ll accompany you. Our group will. Trust me.”

“I’ll think about it.”

Just right after what I said, our professor for Literature class walked in. Since, it’s the first day of school, we had this boring GTKY and what the hell, I didn’t expect that.

I mean, in our university, there’s no need to do that because hello?! We’re neither elementary nor high school students anymore! We’re college!

One by one, they introduced themselves. Looking at them, they’re all so pretty and handsome, and I think all of them are Elites.

The only thing that I’ve noticed is that... even though they all look like at the same social standards, there’s still this label of popularity.

Why? Simple.

Because when Kai, Sehun, Xuimin, and Baekhyun introduced themselves, most of the girls here started squealing and it’s not so good for my ears.

Another was this group of girls. I’m not quite sure that they’re a group but they look very close so I assume that.

Their names are... nevermind.

Whatever. All I know is they’re one of the prettiest. Nope, I’m not discriminating the others.

“Krystal, it’s your turn,” Baekhyun whispered so I stood up and faced them.

I don’t feel nervous at all. I’m used to attention, alright! They’re all staring at me—the group of the girls, and other guys.

“I’m Krystal Jung.”

“Tell us something about yourself,” the girl demanded then raised an eyebrow. And I think her names is Seulgi? Not sure. I told you, I’m not that good at names.

“Well...” I paused to see their reactions and then I smirked. “I’m a nobody.”

“Ooohhh,” most of the guys reacted.

From my peripheral view, I saw her roll her eyes. The girl beside her tapped her shoulder, more like of an ‘it’s okay’ gesture.

Okay. I didn’t intend to do that.

We had a seat plan. So freaking grade school. The seat plan went on an alternate pattern—aside from it is alphabetically arranged.

“Ms. Kang,” the Professor called out and the girl who demanded a while ago raised her hand. “Go and sit on the left side of Mr. Kim.”

“How unlucky,” I said to myself.

“Ms. Jung?”

“Here,” I responded then raised my hand.

“On the right seat beside Mr. Kim, please,” she said then pointed at the chair beside that playboy.

Wow. I am so doomed.

Having no choice, I walked towards the oh-so-magical seat.

“Hi Ms. Krystal Jung,” Kai said, whispering. I don’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter