The Start

The Lucky One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

~~* KRYSTAL *~~

 

“You look good...”

I rolled my eyes when I saw Kai’s reflection on the mirror. He’s standing beside the door with his hands in his pocket.

“Don’t you know how to knock?”

He grinned. “Why knock if your door is open anyway? I suppose the members are welcome here—including me.”

“What are you doing here?” I asked him, annoyed.

“Looking at your beautiful face,” he answered then winked.

I still didn’t face him. I just continued on fixing myself. Well, I’m not actually preparing for school because I don’t have any scheduled class today. The reason why I’m doing this is that Myungsoo is going to visit me today.

Yes, I’m going to see my boyfriend. Mommy’s coming, too. And I won’t deny the fact that I’m freaking excited to see them. I know it’s just been... a week? But it felt like a month already! I miss them so bad!

“So where are you planning to go?”

“None of your business.”

“Krystal’s going to see her boyfriend,” Luhan butted in as he entered my room. “Am I right, Krys?”

That was when I couldn’t hide my smile.

“So you’re going to see me? A date? Sure. I’ll wait for you,” Kai said confidently with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re not my boyfriend.”

“Yes, I am. Ask the students and the university’s newspapers as well.”

“Those are rumors confirmed by an like you. And that doesn’t make you as my boyfriend. And even though you scream that to the whole world, my true and only boyfriend wouldn’t believe you.”

“Really? How did you say so?”

“Because he knows me, he trusts me, and he loves me. And oh, I’m actually planning to tell him what an , you are.”

I took a one last glance at myself on the mirror.

“Excuse me,” I told him then strode pass by him.

“Bye, Krys. Enjoy your date,” Luhan said.

“Thanks, flower boy,” I replied and he just scratched his head.

Well, I assume he’ll get used to it.

I started calling him ‘flower boy’ the other day and he didn’t like it. He couldn’t accept the fact that he looks like a girl and he even pointed at Baekhyun and Xuimin. I agreed to that, but that trademark best fits him. He’s handsome and cute, but he can be a beautiful girl, prettier than anyone else.

He’s handsome and beautiful at the same time.

I guess he can’t do anything about that anymore.

When I reached the Crestwing, also known as the visitor’s hall, I immediately searched for my boyfriend and my mom’s room. Luckily, it didn’t take me so long to find it.

You know, whenever a student has a visitor, his or her visitor should inform the university first so that they can reserve a room for them. That’s a great thing because it gives us some privacy. At least, I can hug and kiss and cling to Myungsoo whenever I want to without being too conscious. Especially now that they really think that I’m Kai’s girlfriend.

Ew.

I waved at them.

I entered the room and ran towards them.

“I missed you!” I told her. “How have you been?”

“I missed you, too. I’ve been good, your sister and I goes out sometimes,” she answered.

“That’s good,” and then I turned to Myungsoo. I cupped his face and gave him a long kiss. “What about my ever sweet and handsome boyfriend?”

“Still in love with you,” he whispered and we both chuckled. “What about you, beautiful?”

“I’m happy to see you.”

All of us sat around the table and well, they brought me my favorite food. Actually, it’s plenty. I asked them to share it with me but they refused.

“You can eat that for your dinner later,” Mom said.

“It’s too plenty.”

“Then share it with your dorm mates.”

I almost chocked when I heard mom’s suggestion. So I immediately drank the water beside me.

“Hey. You okay?” Myungsoo asked.

I faked a laugh. “O-Of course! I’m fine. I’m okay.”

Okay. I didn’t tell them that I’m living with 12 guys with different personalities in one dorm. Mom would surely faint out of shock and Myungsoo will surely do anything to take me out of this university. I don’t want that to happen.

I’m doing fine here... and I’ll be fine here.

“So speaking of dorm mates, would you mind if you introduce them to us?”

“Uhm... t-they have classes right now, mom. M-Maybe next time?”

She nodded. “Oh sure, dear. I’d love to meet them. I’m sure that you’re already friends with each other. You seem to be doing well so far.”

I smiled. “I am.”

I told myself that I’m going to tell Myungsoo about Kai and I’s case. But I think I just changed my mind. Everything’s connected and complicated so I’d rather shut my mouth. This is also for them not to worry about me. I can handle myself, anyway. I’ll t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter