How EXO would react to you on your period

Kpop oneshots (open for requests)

One for the girls? Yes I still do OT12, sorry but in my mind, those who love Kris, Lu and Tao need their babies from time to time. Am I right? Not requested, just something I was thinking about in my nightly imaginings. Enjoy the fluffy fluff of fluffiness!

***

Letting yourself in, you walked into the dorm slowly with feet dragging on the way in. You had been invited by the boys to hang out because they couldn't be bothered to go out for food on their last day off, they had called yesterday and you agreed. Yesterday was fine, perfect, no problem whatsoever. TODAY Mother nature just had to ruin it all for you. And she was being particularly harsh this month. So as soon as you saw a sofa you proceeded to lie on it, curling into a tight ball; hating your gender and pretty much everything in the world and mumbling under your breath.

Little to your knowledge, twelve sets of eyes were focussed worriedly on you from the kitchen door. As soon as they noticed your status, Kyungsoo, Junmyeon and Minseok covered the nearest Beagles' mouths and held them back from enthusiastically greeting you. 

This had to be done gently.

The twelve of them retreated back into the kitchen to make a plan on, not only how to live through this evening, but how to make you feel better. Well...they tried.

Junmyeon  grabbed the first aid kit and walked into the room to face you first, it was going well, he calmly offered you the drugs and some water which you took gladly. After you had taken the tablets, you lay back against the back of the sofa and groaned at the unrelenting cramps, $uho noticed and began drilling you for information on things he needed to buy you," Do you want me to buy you a water bottle? A massage chair? A day at the spa? A massage therapist? A SPA? I will! Anything at all-"

The onlookers to the scene all face-palmed. It seemed that this wasn't going to work. You were beginning to get a headache and Mama$u showed no signs of slowing down until Kris pushed him back into the kitchen without announcement and awkwardly walked back to you," Sorry about that Y/n." You relished in the fact Kris was talking in a softer voice and smiled a little," S'fine Krease don't worry, I'm sorry for being... female I suppose."

(A/n: I really think that Kris would be awkward with the whole topic because he is DEFINITELY not as cool headed as he lets on haha) 

Kris looked around him for a moment, not sure what to do with himself before he handed you a cushion to curl up around and ruffled your hair saying a quick," Get well soon 'kay?" before leaving for another room swiftly and not so silently. You were left a tad confused but happy to have the pillow. The rest of the boys gave up on the system and decided to play by ear.

Straight away, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen ran in with the theory that you just needed to be distracted from the pain and then you'll be fine. Baekhyun started doing a karaoke/Tao imitation mash up which cracked you up to no end and left Tao glaring at him from the sidelines, Chen began doing interpretive dancing behind him and Chanyeol joined you on the sofa to cheer at their antics while throwing in random commentary. It was going great, your pain was pretty much forgotten and you were having more fun than you thought you would, until some sort of secret signal was given and all three jumped on you to tickle you. You toppled over with a squeak but made no other noise at the onslaught of fingers in your sides. When the boys realised that the only laughing sounds were coming from them, they slowly stopped and looked at your face, smiles falling at the glare you were sending them, fire almost visible in your eyes. Your glare that put Satansoo to shame sent the three kicked puppies to sit on the other side of the room where they warily glanced  at you every-so-often before hastily looking away again.

Speaking of puppies, at one point, Jongin had gone to his room and recovered one of his sleeping pooches and sat it against your stomach as a kind of natural hot water bottle, he also reluctantly offered you some of the chicken he bought earlier too in attempt to make you feel better. You cooed at the puppy and snuggled with it (much to the three puppy-like boys on the other side of the room's annoyance) and tried to decline Kai's precious chicken because you know how he feels about it, but he didn't let you and, instead, placed the bucket next to your face and left to snuggle with his other dogs. You tried to resist but the smell got too good and you ended up finishing half the bucket before you could even blink.

Kyungsoo and Minseok had teamed up in a kind of odd way, the two quiet men had been pottering about in the kitchen for a while. Xiumin emerged," I read somewhere that hot drinks helped," he didn't know what you preferred so he made lots of takeaway cups full of a variety of concoctions of coffee's teas and hot chocolates with labels and smiley faces on all. After setting the trays down the oldest member seemed pleased with what he had done and wished you better health before sitting in front of the TV on a nearby beanbag. The warm drinks soothed and calmed you after the tickling ordeal, you made sure to remind yourself to ask Kyungsoo to teach you how to make baozi for Min.

Kyungsoo didn't stop. He entered with a plate of heavenly food and set it right in front of you, he would quietly tell you," Eat as much as you want," and leave for around twenty minutes before coming back with different food and replace the old plate straight away- regardless of whether or not you had eaten it all. You tried to eat it all every time but you were getting so full, you started to feel guilty when he came back to see that you hadn't touched the latest plate so you tugged on his sleeve so he would come face to face with you," Thank you Soo, but I can't eat anymore. It was all delicious!" You saw him look back to the abandoned food on the table, large eyes betraying how useless he felt at the time, you panicked and felt worse,"I feel much better! I promise! Rest now okay?" For a moment he looked at you as if to see if you were lying or not, when he noticed you were telling the truth he smiled a little before grabbing the last plate and heading to the kitchen, not before saying a small," Okay. Say if you need anything else though."

Luhan, Tao and Sehun had left during all of the madness. You had kind if expected it from the youngest two but didn't know where the deer had gone; as soon as the thought had passed your mind you heard the door open and close and your favourite bubble tea was placed in your hands by the tall maknae, he didn't meet your eyes properly nut said," I didn't know what was your favourite so I guessed." After seeing you smile up at him at the fact he got it exactly right, the brat side of him took over," You owe me for it though! I'll give you the receipt and you have to pay more because I got stressed over the flavour!" You hit his leg but thanked him nonetheless. He must have known your favourite flavour because you always ask for such a weird collaboration of flavours.

Luhan walked  in behind him and sat in front of you directly," Are you okay Y/n?" No one had actually asked you yet," I suppose, a little rocky though to be honest Lu, thanks for asking." he smiled sadly a little at you before asking," Anything I can do?" You went to say no before an evil smile made its way onto your face, his eyes widened in fear," There is one thing..."

(A few moments later)

"You are so pretty Luhan!" you finished the blush on his cheeks and pulled his bangs up to make messy pig tails," Please Y/n! I'm not pretty, I'm HANDSOME and I'm never offering to help you ever again." You giggled at him but decided that after a few pictures he had suffered enough and you helped him take off all of the make-up you had layered on him." Thank's Lu. Seriously! That was fun! Sorry I just always wanted to see," His playful glare vanished and he laughed along with you, happy to have helped a little, he escaped the bathroom where the makeover took place to join Xiumin on the beanbags and Kyungsoo had re-entered to sit with Suho on the couch next to where you had been sitting.

On the way back from the bathroom you encountered Tao, who had only come back," I took Suho's card and bought you a cute jumper because you looked cold curled up on the couch, then I bought myself a jumper and a bag because they were cute too!" He handed you the garment which you thankfully took before looking at the label, "Thanks Taozi!.. Cuutteee.....Gucci?!..£680!!!????TAO!!??" You heard Junmyeon spit out his drink in the background. The panda just smirked and went to put his new bag away, followed by the leader who looked as though he was about to burst something. You couldn't accept the jumper, you promised to give it back to Suho so he could send it back....but it was so cute...and warm. You decided to keep it on until the end of the day and make sure to keep the label on.

You walked back to where you had been sitting all day only to be greeted to the Layicorn sitting there,"Laaayyyyyyyyy pleeeaaaasseee," You whined but he only smiled and gestured for you to rest your head on his lap which you did because the damn brat Sehun had taken your cushion and the puppy had wondered off. As soon as your head met his lap you felt a hand going through your hair and another massaging your stomach, if this was anyone else you would have thought they were being erted but this was Lay and you know he only wanted to help and so you left him to do what he does best. Before you knew it, you felt your eyes begin to droop, you yawned, relishing in the calm that had taken over the room," Thank you by the way," you said, just loud enough for everyone to hear. The others looked at you and smiled, glad they were able to help. 

Before you fell asleep you promised that pizza was on you for their help and smiled serenely at the sounds of excitement and pure joy that took over the room along with a sigh of relief from a most likely bankrupt leader.

***

Hope you enjoyed! Dunno what's next, but maybe you could change that huh?

Ta!