Beakhyun X Reader

Kpop oneshots (open for requests)

Hi all! I hope your day was ok. If it wasn't...How does some extremely fluffy Baekhyun sound? Good? COOL! This if for my bae Lexyblong (on Wattpad) who is a fab friend and die-hard Bacon fan so....no pressure eh?

****

You opened your eyes slowly, feeling the warmth of the sun rest gently on your face as it broke through your curtains. You blinked groggily and sighed contently, jumping slightly as you felt your phone decide to do some kind of river dance next to you, telling you (not so subtly) to get up. You scrabbled to turn it off before it was too late but...

You felt an arm drape itself over your torso gently, pulling you closer to the body of your (hopefully sleeping) boyfriend. No luck though. "Y/n?" Baekhyun's deep morning voice made you shiver a little," Are you awake? Do we have to wake up now?" You turned around in his embrace and was confronted with your cute other half, eyes heavy lidded and lip pouting, you laughed a little at his expression," Yes, Baek. You have a schedule and I have work to do so..." You went to sit up but you were pulled down again straight away by your insisting boyfriend," Five more minutes," he mumbled into his pillow (aka your chest); you looked up at the ceiling, calculating your escape plan because getting away from him is harder than you would think was possible. 

You tried guilt talking first," Babe. PLEASE. You even said in your wake up call thing that you got up early, cuties or whatever? You told all your fans!" You hoped bringing in his ever adoring fans would spur him from his slumber but, in response, he just tightly wrapped his arms around your waist, trapping you completely," No. Sorry L's, I lied." He quietly said into your shoulder.

You groaned, not annoyed or anything, you loved him more than your own life but this position wasn't comfortable anymore, his arms were sharp and dug into your side. You lay back for a moment, puffing out your cheeks before having a light-bulb moment. You decided to dig deep and pull out some aego,

"Jaaggiiii! Pleaaasseeee?" you snuggled into him, nuzzling his head, he moaned a little and moved over until he was back onto his own pillow. It seemed as though you had won. He opened his eyes and smirked lazily, raising up on one elbow to look you straight in the eyes... before kissing your fore-head and falling face-first back on his pillow, asleep. 

Again. 

UGH this was getting tiring! You had a train to catch in under an hour and he needed to work on a song today, it wasn't like you wanted to leave but you were busy people, you didn't see each other much but when you did, it was quality time. You had spent the entirety of last week with each other, going to dinner, to the zoo, shopping, it was great and you loved every minute, every second. But the week was over as much as you hated to admit. You grabbed your phone from beside you, pouting a little at the time you had left (or lack thereof), listening to the light snores of Baekhyun beside you. You chuckled a little at the sound, then you had another idea; you tapped on your contacts list and called the one person that might be able to get your lazy boyfriend up.

"Ah! Y/n! How are you?" they picked up after a couple of rings and you smiled slyly before putting him on loud speaker and answering loudly, 

"Hey Chanyeol, my favourite EXO member in the whole entire world!" Baek moved a little beside you but didn't wake up,"I'm good, actually I was wondering if you could help me out. Don't you have a schedule today?"

Chanyeol chuckled on the other end, understanding the situation completely,"Yes we do. Why? Is your idiot boyfriend causing trouble?"

"Exactly, I was hoping you could come over and-"

Suddenly, you were being tackled by your (now very much awake) other half, trying to get your phone, "YAH! BABE! STO-HO-HO-HOP!" You were now pinned to the bed by Baekhyun, tickling you to try to loosen your grip on your phone, you didn't give up though, rolling underneath him and crawling to the end of your bed, neeeaarrrlllyy making it before you felt him grab your foot, you squealed, calling for Chanyeol (if he was still on the phone)to save you. You were now face-down of the duvet, trying to get your breath back, before Baekhyun took advantage of your position and sat on top of you, knocking the air right out of your lungs. He reached forward and pulled your mobile out of your grip, still not budging, he took the phone off speaker and put it to his ear,

"Ya Chanyeol!......Yeah that was Y/n shouting...NO!" he sighed exasperated," Stop being y minded...anyway, I need that favour now." You could only catch fragments of what he was saying because your head was still pushed into your cream comforter, you tried to get up but he just lay forward, his face right next to yours, completely lying on you, still talking on the phone. You grumbled, he smirked," Awesome! I owe you one!"

Instead of getting off you and explaining what he just did like you hoped he would, he began going through your phone's contacts," Yah! What are you doing? Give me my phommphh!" His hand silenced you as he pressed call, 

"Hello? Ah, yes, this is Y/n's awesome and loving boyfriend." You rolled your eyes,

" I'm really sorry to say but she is GASTRONOMICALLY ill," you began struggling again but gave up when his eyes met yours, asking, no, pleading with you to let him do his thing, smiling slightly when he noticed that you gave up. "Yes, vomiting everywhere, sneezing, ewww it's just..everywhere, babbling nonsense, that kind of thing," 

You didn't know what your boss was saying in response to his antics but she sounded worried and even more shrill than usual, you didn't like the image your idiot boyfriend was painting of you so you started poking him in the side (it was the only place you could reach because he was still spread-eagled on your back. He squirmed and rolled away to make sure he didn't break character, glaring playfully at you. You took a welcoming lungful of air dramatically, gasping and clutching at your chest, relishing in the feeling and rolled onto your back, just catching his eye-roll at you.

"Yes I promise to look after her...she definitely deserves it...yes, thank you...goodbye!"

You sat up and looked at him, really taking him in as he sat opposite you in your bed, hair tousled and white long-sleeved shirt hanging loosely on his shoulders, he met your gaze sheepishly, hanging up and passing your phone back to you. You took it and glared half-heartedly at him before laughing out loud and lying back on the covers," What did you just do!?"  He joined in with your laughter and leant forward to hover over you, kissing your nose and grinning," I scored myself some more time with my Y/n, that's what." He wiggled his eyebrows at you.

You covered your face cringing but also blushing slightly at the pure cuteness (and closeness) of Beakhyun face above yours; you peaked through your fingers up at him but he hadn't moved, in fact, he had gotten closer," Are you awake now?" You asked, voice slightly muffled, he chuckled deeply and replied," I don't know, I could juussst-" he went to roll off to the side but you stopped him,"Yah! What do you want already?"

He had a sparkle in his eye as he tapped his cheek with his fore-finger suggestively, you sighed a little at his childishness but went to kiss him on the cheek anyway, but of course, he moved at the last second, his soft lips meeting yours. To be honest, it was such a cliché and overused move you should have seen it coming; but you had to admit, cliché wasn't too bad when it came to him. As soon as your lips parted, he sprung out of bed and ran around your room in celebration and as proof of his new-found energy, you laughed at his silliness and even harder when he tripped over your bag on the floor, yelping cutely.

"AISH! Owwwwww. Why is this here?" He groaned from the floor and sat up rubbing his ankle that had fallen victim to your favourite accessory (a present given to you by Tao on your birthday) giving it a glare that looked as though he wished for it to be ripped to shreds by hounds. "Hey! It's not my bag's fault that you were running around like an idiot! Maybe it was just karma for the trouble you just caused the other members." You nagged from where you sat.

"Like your favourite EXO member in the entire world, Chanyeol?" he muttered under his breath and you cooed at the way he pouted slightly but moved to the edge of the bed to look down at him properly, sitting on the floor with his head dropped. You pat his head and poke him until he looks up, obviously jealous and a little upset," You are my favourite EXO member in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE and anything bigger than that!" You kiss him gently in the lips, making his head have to tilt back because of the angle. The kiss was sweet and soft, a kind of sorry on your behalf but you felt him smile and sigh a little when your lips touched," Besides," you said after you pulled away, slightly breathless," Chanyeol looks too much like that Yoda plushie you bought me at the carnival." 

Baekhyun laughed and stood up, grabbing your hands and pulling them over his shoulders and so, pulling you onto his back in a piggy-back ride, you squealed as he began to walk when you were not properly on, legs still on the bed and body functioning as some kind of weird bridge from the bed to his shoulders. You didn't even question what he was doing and why, you just scrabbled to gain purchase on his lean frame; nearly choking him in the process. He paused to let you get on, not really giving you the option to get off by holding your feet in place when they wrapped around his waist, he playfully span around once before making his way to the small but cosy kitchen that you had. Stopping at the fridge, he opened it and peered inside, you leant up to look over his shoulder to survey what the magical box had to offer as well but was disappointed at the results. Dejected, you looked away from the empty fridge and your eyes met with your own as you looked at the full length mirror against the wall beside you, a smile appearing on your face as you saw how you looked in one of your boyfriend's shirts paired with shorts, hair ruffled and bare-faced, while he held you almost effortlessly and gently, face buried in the light of the refrigerator. 

You had to admit, you were a hella cute couple.

Clearly giving up, Baekhyun withdrew from your barren landscape of a fridge and caught your gaze in the mirror, a box smile evident on his face as he seemed to mentally be agreeing with your own thoughts. You both stood (well he stood, you kind of clung on) looking at yourself with the cheesiest smiles on your face before Baekhyun seemed to get an idea and went to speak before you cut him off," No we are NOT ordering pizza for breakfast." His shoulders slumped and you found yourself scrabbling for purchase once more," We can go to the supermarket though, I'll let you help me make pancakes." You said in an attempt to cheer him up, and it seemed to work because he grabbed the keys on the side and began to walk to the door and you were out in the corridor before you realised,"I'm NOT GOING OUT LIKE THIS PUT ME DOOOWWNN!!!" you began hitting at the hands that held your feet until they let go and you jumped down, running back inside. "But you look great!" your boyfriend retorted, following after you back to the bedroom,you turned quickly to face him, arms crossed" Baek, that's sweet and all but do you really want to go out in this weather with no shoes on and with me with really short shorts on, your loose shirt, no bra may I add-" 

"OKAY I GET IT!" he interrupted with a slightly pink glow to his cheeks as he tried to not think about the fact you had been pressed flush against his back just seconds ago, you noticed and chuckled, going into the bathroom to freshen up.

"Give me five minutes 'kay?"

~~A little more than five minutes later (okay, maybe a lot longer)~~

"We're just getting, like three things from the supermarket, WHY did it take you nearly an hour to get ready???!"

The both of you were browsing the dairy isle and the questions kept coming, soon you gave up on your "Just ignore and hopefully the questions will stop" method and turned to him,"Do I look good?" He didn't even hesitate,"Of course, Y/n, you look beautiful!" He chirped, you smiled at him and winked, "That's why" you responded and went back to scrutinising the expiry dates on the milk cartons,  you heard an exasperated noise behind you before he pulled your wrist until you were facing him again, 

"You always look beautiful, even without make-up on, and I'm not even just saying that to be cheesy; it is an actual and proven fact. I've seen you." You blushed at how he was determined to meet your eyes to say this to you, the most sincere of looks that would not except any arguments," But I agree that you should have changed your clothes," He said turning to face a male worker who was unnecessarily and unsubtly slowly stacking and taking apart his shelves," There are some things that only amazing boyfriends like me should see." He said it with a hint of menace in his voice that made you smirk because he just looked like an annoyed puppy when he was jealous. The rest of the shopping trip was uneventful but consisted of a lot of skinship and protecting back-hugs when you were picking out food, luckily you left just before Baekhyun started whining like a three-year-old and you trekked back to your apartment to make his beloved pancakes.

You put your over-excited boyfriend in charge of batter while you put all the other food in the rather spacious area your fridge was supplying, when you turned back around you were confronted with an explosion of flour and milk (how he had messed up so quietly was beyond you) and you tried not to face palm. He was making the face that all dogs make when they try and pretend to be innocent after they wreck something, you smiled tiredly but realised that most of the milk and flower had made its way into the bowl so it was salvageable. You both agreed that you would carry on from then on while he cleans up his....small tsunami of milk. 

After standing up from putting the flower away in a cupboard, Baekhyun felt cold liquid on his face, he turned to see you still mixing just like you were half a minute ago, but something was off...sure you were stirring....but with the wrong end of the spoon and you were clearly trying to hold in giggles. A sly smirk reached your boyfriends face as he decided to casually wipe some flower from the counter and dump it on your head. You turned, wide eyed, hands flying up to touch the light powder cascading quite elegantly down the sides of your face. OH IT WAS ON!

By the end of your friendly bloodbath, it was safe to say there wasn't much batter left for making anything of a decent size, nor was there any flour left to make a new mixture. The kitchen was resembling some kind of John Lewis Christmas advert with a light coating of white on every surface, including your face, Baekhyun's hair and both of your clothes. You both sat on the floor catching your breath, calling it a truce. It wasn't until you felt a dribble of batter land on your head from the ceiling that you realised how out of hand the situation had gotten, you turned to Baekhyun who looked as ridiculous as you thought you did, with a big glob of batter dripping down his nose.

"Pizza for breakfast?" you suggested, he smiled widely at you as if he had won something. "Sure!"

"Ok you start cleaning up, I'm just getting changed, I'll be five minutes!" You ran off before he could stop you and you heard him groan in protest as he saw you leave. You cackled evilly to yourself but sighed contently, you couldn't be happier that you both skipped work today.

****

If you enjoyed it message me or comment! Maybe I can write one just for you (now wouldn't that be fun? A whole fanfic dedicated to YOU!?) Please leave an upvote if you thought this was a good read or comment maybe (a writer's life is a verrryyy lonely one).

 Ta! I can't wait to write more!!!

Shamelessboyshipper xxxx