Midnight Ninja (Chanyeol x Reader)

Kpop oneshots (open for requests)

You lay on the sofa upside down with your legs dangling over the back, looking up at the dorm-room's ceiling bored out of your mind. You had promised to meet the Exo members at their dorm half an hour ago but they hadn't shown up yet, you sighed," They've probably run over again or got into traffic." you thought to yourself puffing out your cheeks in frustration; they had been gone for a month on tour and you had been missing them dearly, especially your older brother, Tao and your boyfriend, Chanyeol, so as soon as they had called to say when they'd be back home, you had raced over to the dorm and sat waiting patiently in the large living area......WHAT WAS TAKING THEM SO LONG?

You glanced at the clock on the wall; 11:30pm.

You weren't sceptical like your older brother but you were beginning to worry, they could have gotten in an accident or been robbed or even worse, Kyungsoo could have succeeded killing the lot of them. You chuckled to yourself at the thought of your boyfriend winding up one of your closest friends enough for him to kill him.

Although, out of all of your guesses, that was actually one of the most accurate.

You stopped laughing.

Oh GOD.

You picked up your phone in a frantic panic to find out if Kyungsoo was in prison or not, or if Chanyeol was still alive, as soon as you did though, you heard the sound of voices and a key in the lock of the front door. Still shaken by your own thoughts (Ok, you might be a little sceptical), you reached under the sofa pulling out your hidden -in case of any emergencies and still fully loaded- water blaster from the summer party you had, and, silently thanking your past self for being so ingenious, you backwards-rolled over the sofa arm and hid behind it( ninja style of course) , ready for the supposed intruders (with a KEY) to enter your domain.

Looking back at the situation, you have to admit, you didn't really think through your flawed flawless plan. But by this point it was nearing midnight and you were too shrouded in the promise of sleep to focus properly.

The door finally opened, revealing a group of five tired looking masked figures with their hoods up and shades on, muffled voices grunted at each other in an exhausted way which got louder as more entered. You heard one of them flop onto the sofa in front of you, you went into action. Flipping over the arm of the sofa you landed on the lounging man, straddling his hips, pinning his arms under your knees and looked up to focus your weapon at the other (frozen) men, slowly putting your finger over the trigger. You still hadn't really caught on to what was going on, still 100% sure you had to avenge your boyfriend in some way.......or something....

The body under you cleared his throat. You moved your knee to press against the man's throat and you directed your "gun" directly at his face. The man stared down the barrel of the weapon with extreme fear in his eyes; you pulled back his mask to reveal.....

Chanyeol.

After blinking and realising this, you clamoured off the man and replaced your water pistol under the couch, before sitting next to his feet awkwardly. The other members who you now recognised as Chen, Kai, Xiumin and Suho stood in silence, still frozen at how you acted and very much awake now.

"Sorry." You said quietly to Yeol, looking down, "I thought you were an intruder, you were late so....I figured-"

Suddenly, you felt a pair of long arms wrap around you and a head rest on your hunched shoulders.

"Sorry I was late (Y/n), Chanyeol said." he smiled into the crook of your neck, you both sat there as you listened to each other's breathing and heartbeat, quiet. Until you heard the voice next to you exclaim loudly "That was so cool! Did Tao teach you? Can you teach me? Can I use that on Kyungsoo-"

You grinned and hugged your boyfriend closer, still feeling stupid because of your actions but revelling in the sound of his deep and excited voice. You cut him off,

"Speaking of my boys," You said and you felt Yeol's smile dip slightly at the fact you called Kyungsoo 'one of your boys', but you only said that to annoy him a little, "Where are the rest of you?"

Suho piped up from his seemingly paused position, "They lost at rock, paper, scissors and have to bring the luggage up," He smiled to himself at the fact he actually had won something for once. "Tao said he'd be up in a minute."

You turned to Chanyeol, smiling slyly and raising your eyebrows but he was already way ahead of you, holding his own water pistol (from under Candy's dog bed) and holding your's out to you. You were reminded again why you loved that guy.

The others had all found a way to excuse themselves (except Chen,he pulled out his phone and stood behind the door, grinning wildly).

You kissed Chanyeol's cheek and motioned for him to follow your lead.

****

HEY GUYS!! First of all, sorry for any mistakes! Second, this was my Asianfanfics kind of debut (if that'ts what you want to call it) so thank you for reading!!!! If you want to read an insert with your bias in and you want me to write it, please let me know! I will try to do it to a decent time but I am doing exams soon so bear with me okay???

Thanks x