Chapter 2

KNOCK YOUR HEART

1 day went by after the dreadful announcement of their CEO, the two groups are already on the verge of dying.

Yoga… Vigorous dance session… Jogging for at least 1 kilometer far in the morning…

It was even worse for the boys because after their jog they would go straight to universities to perform during freshmen orientations in the morning.

Today, they are going to squat for hours like a corporal punishment in their childhood days.

"Whyyyyyyyyyyy" Danah wails, squatting is really a pain for her "I'm getting thirstyyyyy"

Heejun pitches his water bottle to her "Here." He offers. Danah scowls "You drank on it, no thank you."

He couldn't believe her, Danah's a glutton and wouldn't care about other people's saliva in the bottle, she would drink it empty because she's always hungry and thirsty.

Danah's different right now or perhaps she hates him. "I'm so dumbfounded with this, really," Heejun remarks as he finds it amusing.

She ignores him, Heejun then glares at her "You'll die from dehydration if you're still mad at me showing your face on the broadcast!"

His friend finally snap "HAA, ISN'T IT YOUR FAULT?" she cackles mockingly. The battle has begun once again.

"Guys please…" Youjin sweats profusely, he's getting tired scolding the children fighting ever since day 1 of their special schedule.

The two kids simultaneously turn their heads away from each other childishly. Youjin palms his head.

"ISN'T THIS TOO MUCH? WE HAD TO PERFORM EARLIER THEN WE'RE BACK WITH THIS HELL OF TRAINING? I CAN’T BREATHE ALREADY!" Inseong clamors, he sounds like a girl.

Seungjun blinks at Seulri, she ignores him but he would make squeaking noise to catch her attention again, he's trying to attempt suicide.

"AGH! WHEN THIS WILL END??" Jihun cries, he's legs are giving up on him. "2 hours left." Yeonhee replies to his complaint.

Everyone's sweating profusely that they might quit being a trainee right now, Inseong pants "I take back what I said in the CEO's office…"

Heejun laughs, he's so done until he saw Danah's lips getting dry and pale. He gulped and stood up "Danah!"

She fainted right before his eyes, everyone stood up as soon as they see her fall.

~~~

Danah wakes up, feeling dizzy and numb until she regains full consciousness. "Where am I?" she mumbles as she slowly raises her body from the bed.

"Ow, my head." She caresses her head while blinking numerous times then she studies her surroundings. She's in her dorm.

She feels heavy and weak, she could feel her body's heating up and could vomit anytime.

Danah tried standing up, but someone… Next to her bed… Stopped her by holding her arm "Don't, you're fever's high, rest."

She pops her eyes straight to the person speaking. He holds her hand while resting his head on her bed as he sits on the floor.

"Heejun…" Danah plumps back to bed, she couldn't believe it. He's in her dorm, also tired.

He stares his friend. He smiled as she glared at him weakly.

"Ey, stop putting a grudge on me, move on~" he ruffles her hair makes her stop him from messing her hair "You stop."

Her friend snickers, then he calmly explains "Don't think of it as a wrong way, I'm just concerned." He says in a soft tone.

Danah blinks as she quickly places her blanket over her face--- covering her beet red face.

"I don't need your help." She insists. Heejun shook his head "Riiiight, after you fainted, I was the one carrying you."

She uncovers her face, in shock "REALLY?"

Realizing her expression's getting excited, she pretends to be gloomy about it, trying to hide her happiness.

Heejun nods "I'm a good boy~" he winks at her playfully, it made Danah happy as she smiles at him "Thanks" she says.

 

~~~

Before it happened, Danah's on the floor, everyone's in a panic seeing her faint. Heejun quickly approached the unconscious body, Seulri's getting teary getting near to her.

"Guys, calm down." Yeonhee said, but Inseong was getting tense and was unable to think, he snapped at the tall girl "WHY WOULD WE?"

Yeonhee was shocked, it's the first time he shouted at her. Even though Yeonhee's trying to be calm, she's actually trembling inside.

Youjin quickly reached a towel and handed it to Heejun "We should take her to the clinic." He said. The others nodded.

Seungjun went out to the door "I'll get our instructor." He disappeared quickly.

"Let's carry her." Jihun suggested, Inseong moves in to hold her but Jihun also did. The two girls just stared.

"Just decide already oppas! She's light to carry" Seulri tearily commanded at the two giants. Though the two aren't getting on terms with it.

"I'll do it!" Inseong grabbed Danah's shoulder

"No, I'll do it." Jihun protested as he grabbed her other shoulder.

Youjin's getting impatient now, he would roar at them right now but he couldn't. "Guys..."

Everyone was confused. "AGH, THAT'S IT. I'M CARRYING HER." Heejun declared as he swiftly took Danah on his shoulder to carry her bridal-style.

The others went agape. Yeonhee was impressed "He's not that bad after all."

Youjin smiled, even though he's the youngest of their group, he never fails to take actions with his responsibilities.

"Come on, let's follow them!" Jihun said.

 

It was discovered that Danah has a high fever due to exhaustion, she is advised to rest fully for a day and has to eat a healthy meal with fruits and milk.

They took her to her dorm. As they waited outside, Youjin, their female instructor, and Heejun accompanied Danah in her room.

"Ugh, I felt so bad." Inseong confessed, "We're doing all of this because we were punished..."

Seungjun patted him "It's alright, we were wrong but it already happened right?" The girls agreed to him.

"Don't feel bad about it." Yeonhee lowered her head, trying to mumble something afterward.

The loud guy decided to speak about the matter "Look, I know it's really late but..." Inseong paused while he pursed his lips, he then continued "We are sorry for everything, about the broadcast and all..."

The two girls stared at him, they frowned. They also knew their faults after all. "U-us too..." Seulri confessed, bowing down to Seungjun and Jihun "I'm sorry oppas, if I haven't been so reckless that day we wouldn't be here right now."

Seungjun smiled at her, yet at the same time, he felt bad about it "I should also apologize for it, Seulri."

"Uh.. Me too." Jihun said, sounding unsure. They too both bowed to her.

Inseong brightens up and spoke to the other girl "Yeonhee-saeng I--" She cuts him "No need to say sorry about it.", Inseong then smiled "Other than that..."

Yeonhee widened her eyes on him as he bowed to her, "I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier." he said with might.

"It's... ugh..." she muttered, tapping Inseong to make him stop bowing at her. Very embarrassed.

After the exchanged formalities, news finally came that Youjin and their instructor went out of Danah's room. "Danah's getting better" The instructor explained, all of them felt relieved hearing it.

"But she still needs rest so she has to skip training for today." she added.

"It's ok, we'll compensate for her time!" Seulri bravely declared, the others liked the sound of her idea "Oh yes we will!" The instructor was all smiles, they finally got it "It seems... everyone is on good terms right now?" she asked.

Seulri blinked, looking at her oppas but Seungjun catches her looking at him and he winks while he answered "We sure are!" childishly to the instructor.

The small girl scratches her head, she thought that everything will change after a small reconciliation, she was wrong. "Y-yes." She had no choice but to agree.

 

"Heejun's still in her room, worried." Youjin said. The others were surprised but then they understood how he felt because they have been friends already for a long time than Seulri and Yeonhee combined. Heejun has a tendency to worry about everything, especially to the people around him.

"We should go and see her." Yeonhee nudged Seulri, who's up for it too. Youjin nodded as he opens the door for the girls, the other guys followed too but the eldest stopped them.

"Too many, plus you're guys." He shook his head, Inseong cackled "So you and Heejun are girls, hyung? I can't believe it."

The others laughed about it as Youjin's eyes threw knives at him making Inseong curled up in defense.

Later, Heejun, Yeonhee, and Seulri were in Danah's room. The two girls sat beside her bed while Heejun stood behind politely.

Yeonhee stared at her in annoyance "She's sleeping as if there's nothing to worry about later."

Seulri pinched her "Unnie, she's resting."

Heejun just stood there, silently staring the three girls.

He's getting awkward with the three together, 1 because they're girls, 2 because he might be stabbed with their killer glares if he's going to say nonsense stuff alone, and 3, Inseong's not with him, or Jihun, he doesn't know what to do.

Danah slept soundly and peacefully, the two girls frowned at her.

Yeonhee hoped that she should be really well soon, or else she's going to pay for her tea every morning in the café because Danah could skip her training schedule because of this.

Seulri fixed Danah's bangs as she closes her eyes, only a bit longer and we'll get to debut, she thought, after that she patted her cheeks.

"Unnie's so squishy~" she chuckled, Yeonhee snickered "She eats too much so that's why."

Heejun silently smiled, then the tall girl noticed his presence.

"How long did you stand there? It's as if no one allowed you to move or speak." Yeonhee sighed at him, Heejun jerked his body to stand like a soldier scolded for being stupid.

"I-I'm fine!" He spoke in a loud, nervous voice. "Tone it down, she's sleeping." Yeonhee snapped.

Heejun doesn't really want to mess with Yeonhee, all KNK members do. If they did then it's going to be a bad one.

"The others are waiting for us." Seulri stood up patting her leggings, the other one followed "Yeah, we should go."

Heejun also prepared himself to leave but Seulri stopped him "Heejun-oppa, you'll stay here for a meantime."

He popped his eyes confusingly "Wha? Why me?" he asked while pointing to himself.

"Because the instructor asked you to." Yeonhee answered, walking past to him "You're a good babysitter. She needs someone beside her if she's going to wake up."

"Don't worry, we'll cover up both of your schedules, you will stay with her right?" Seulri pouted, he wouldn't say no to his best friend right?

Heejun sounded unsure but he agrees to it anyway. Besides, staying with a friend is better than squatting for hours like a frog.

"Don't you ever snoop around." Yeonhee warned him, he nods to her nervously. Seulri giggled.

"See ya soon Danah, better be in good condition after you wake up." Yeonhee said her last words before returning to their training with Seulri and the other guys.

The ever still silent guy waved at them while smiling awkwardly until the door is already shut close.

 

Heejun even wondered why he was chosen to look after Danah when her friends are the people likely to do it, especially they're girls. He shrugs it off anyway.

"I'll take care of this hyper ball." He snickered while sitting beside her bed, waiting for that time he will also knock out to sleep.

 

~~~

 

"Heejun-ah" the sick girl calls him.

Heejun raises his brow in response

She sticks out her tongue in disgust, she points on what Heejun's holding: A spoon with porridge. "The porridge is very salty."

"What? It's not!" he tries the porridge in a spoonful, then his expression stiffens.

He pauses for a minute and clears his throat. Danah waits for his feedback.

"You're right, it needs more water."

 

Day 3, it's somehow an easy one than the rest. This time, the schedule is only packed with Acting Lessons, Language Lessons and some evaluation for the overall. It's still scary for the trainees.

 

Clock ticking exactly at 9am, after their full stretches and exercise in the morning at 5, jogging around the basketball court at the of the YNB Building at 7, the boys left at 8 to continue to perform in universities, they will go back to the building 2 hours later. 

So now at 10am: it's the start of their lessons for today

 

Chinese lessons to be exact.

Danah already recovered fully so she was able to join the lessons today.

So they are all inside of the practice room, with tables and all, joining the other younger trainees they sit beside. They were greeted by their teacher today.

 

"Hello everyone." she smiles, the woman looked like in her mid-40s, the guys aren't surprised because the teacher has been with them long ago for lessons.

Danah's an exception, she's familiar to her eyes. She's getting nervous as the more she stares at their teacher.

"It's Mrs. Choi." Danah whispers to the two girls as if she saw a criminal. Their eyes became wide after she told them.

"No... way..." Seulri shook her head. This teacher was the one who's getting Seulri always for detention in Middle School, they weren't on friendly terms.

She thought she would never see her again, that again is a myth.

 

"I presume everyone already know the basics of the Chinese language?" The teacher walks around, smiling "I see new faces here."

The guys nod but Inseong blurts out "Shi! Dui! Wei!" excitedly, startling the embarrassed Danah next to him.

Mrs. Choi points him out complimenting him "I see that you've improved Mr. Jung Inseong."

Inseong smiles like a kid, he loves compliments, at least something to show off to the new people in the room. Particularly the girls.

Danah squints her eyes at their teacher, she gulps as she leans closer to Jihun then nudges him "Ya oppa."

He turns his head to her then back to the front as if nothing is wrong, he leans closer to her.

"She's our teacher for the Chinese lessons right?" she whispers, Jihun nods in response.

Danah gulps once again, making her seatmate curious "Why? Do you know her?"

She nods while making a frown, her friend then snickers "I think I already know why."

 

With Mrs. Choi, she's bad news to the three girls... This will be hell for them.

 

Two hours already passed, it's the time for writing in the worksheets.

Seulri feels very weary already; she doesn't like lectures and all talks. If only she can skip this lesson, she will do it automatically since Day 1.

This is so boring' Seulri thought then she blows her cheeks in frustration. Seungjun, who is beside her, noticed her actions seems to be awkward.

With his wild imaginations and delusions, he thinks that Seulri’s not feeling well because he's making her uncomfortable.

He decided to grab her attention by creating little noises, cute noises to be exact, it succeeded anyway.

Seulri glares at him, telling him to stop, he then smiled seeing her cute angry face.

She then pinches his side, Seungjun tries to tolerate the pain but couldn't, he then shook his body that created a sharp noise on their table.

It made the teacher notice the sound "Is everything alright?" she came closer to their desk while staring at the two "Seungjun? And...."

Seulri lowers her head, while clearing

"Nothing teacher!" she blurts with a coarse and different tone, Seungjun looks at her, confused.

"I see..." Mrs. Choi squints her eyes at her, trying to figure out her name, but she wouldn't care less, she leaves them alone.

‘Thank god I'm saved' she relaxes, then drive her attention at the tall, dumbfounded guy blinking at her innocently "Don't you ever trouble me oppa." She utters.

Seungjun smiles proudly at her "Yes bae bae~"

 

15 minutes before the class will end, Mrs. Choi's been busy checking out their work and it seems that she haven't looked at the worksheets of the girls.

Yeonhee patiently waited for the clock to tick at 11:30AM, she continuously taps her pen on her desk as if the hand of the clock will tick faster.

But she didn't expect that the teacher would approach her this time.

"Hmm, I see that you're really good at writing pinyin, you have no errors and your writing is very clean." The teacher proudly showers her work with praise, Youjin who is beside her glances at her work and it was indeed amazing.

As if Yeonhee was born Chinese, she lowered her head nervously "T-thank you..."

Even she had a history with Mrs. Choi, she was sanctioned in Middle School for accidentally hitting the teacher with a chalkboard eraser that is supposed to be for Danah. She doesn't really want Mrs. Choi to remember her for that.

Mrs. Choi tried to look at her face but she wouldn't show her, Yeonhee pretended to review her answers while playing with her hair. The teacher sighed and then moved on.

"Why are you shying away like that? You're really smart." Youjin complimented, Yeonhee blushed hideously, she isn't used to compliments especially that it came from Youjin "T-thanks oppa..."

Even the other guys wanted to see her work, Inseong even stretches his neck just to see it, but he couldn't.

But Danah curled up in her seat, hoping the teacher wouldn't come near to their desk once again, praying like there's no tomorrow.

 

"Ok, let's see yours."

 

Speaking of the devil. She places her hand on Danah's worksheet and slides it to her slightly near for her sight, she squints at her penmanship.

Danah's good at writing, but she's bad at constructing sentences because she slept through the lesson the whole time, she even tried to copy Inseong's and Jihun's work.

With a long pause from her, Danah is sweating profusely, earning a snicker from the two guys beside her.

"Jung... Danah..." the teacher finally looked at her name in the paper, Danah eyes widen in horror.

As if Mrs. Choi remembers the name Danah: the one who broke her car's windshield with a baseball, the one who threw the banana peel in the hallway that the teacher felt victim with it by slipping from it, the one who's the cause of her demise that the head director of the school blamed the teacher for misguiding the students.

Danah is a well known person of her life, she feels the nostalgia of nightmare seeing her name.

The girl gulps as she clutches Inseong's arms anxiously, she's going to get ripped by the teacher.

After a long scan of her work, the teacher smiles at Danah "There're a few errors but it can work out, you have to construct it again."

The ponytailed girl blinks, she thought that she would be grudging against her, or if she forgot who she is in the first place?

Danah puffs contented "Thank you..." she smiles at the teacher nervously, Mrs. Choi goes back to her desk.

Seulri glances at her unnie proudly, "Unnie, she has forgotten about you!" she murmurs, Danah nods excitedly while beaming a smile.

 

The class is over then everyone scrambles to leave the room, but the 8 trainees are still staying in the room for a bit.

Heejun approaches the three girls and laughs "What's with the three of you today?"

"You guys had a mental breakdown earlier, why's that?" Inseong sniggers in, Yeonhee shrugs "She was our history teacher in Middle School."

"Oh, in Middle School?" Youjin wonders "So that's why she asked me about the three of you!"

 

The three of them stares at Youjin in silence.

 

"You're joking oppa." Danah frowns in horror, she couldn't believe that the teacher remembers them.

Youjin shook his head "I'm serious."

Seulri cups , while Yeonhee purses her lip. She remembers us...

 

The next schedule's the Acting Lessons, where they get to act out with the script given to them.

Seungjun, Youjin, Heejun, Yeonhee are good.

Inseong, Jihun, Seulri are okay.

Danah couldn't even get the verge in acting, she would laugh in every sentence she will utter.

 

The instructor massages his head in frustration with them "Can you guys be more in-character?!"

Danah gulps while holding her script, Yeonhee sighs "Danah, stop laughing."

"But Heejun's face..." she bloats her cheeks while staring at Heejun's serious face.

He even wondered why she's laughing.

Danah continued, she stares at him with a frowning face as depicted on her script, she's ready to speak with her script.

"I thought you loved me." She mutters.

"LOUDER!" The instructor warns her, Danah flinches while glancing at her script. She closes her eyes, trying to bend out the acting with anger as told.

She roars at him "YOU—"

 

But she failed.

She laughs at Heejun's serious face because she isn't used to his serious expression.

Even the guys are dying with laughter at the back, they couldn't handle with Heejun's face also.

He grits his teeth "WHAT'S SO FUNNY WITH MY FACE?"

 

The next one is Yeonhee with Seungjun, they are depicted as a rich young couple fighting because of Yeonhee's other lover.

Everyone's all eyes and ears with this combo, the two have everything: visuals, acting, and aura.

Yeonhee is the first to speak "I am not cheating on you." She raises her brow while staring at him fiercely.

Seungjun chuckles like he's really acting in a drama, he smirks "I'm not playing with your games, you sly fox." He glares at her mockingly.

It was so intense that it made the instructor smile like he's going to cast them both in a soap drama, the others were amazed at the two.

Even Yeonhee wanted to slap him for telling her that, it seemed so real and serious, she controls her expression and rereads her script, then fights back.

"You are even cheating on me, you wolf. I have proof." Yeonhee leers at him while pretending to give him evidence as in the scripts while Seungjun accepts it.

He stares at his hand as if he's holding that evidence, he then glances back at her with a smug look "So what?"

The instructor's feeling the moment that he might stand in ovation for the two with the ending, Seulri's even anticipating his acting, he looks cool.

 

"You aren't even an inch to Bae Seulri---" Seungjun widens his eyes, he blurts out the name wrong.

Yeonhee folds her brows in confusion "Seulri?"

"UGH WRONG!" The fat man roars at them, Seungjun curls up. "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MENTION THAT NAME, NOT SEULRI'S" he shouts at Seungjun, he thought he's going to get the casting right.

Danah cups her head while enjoying the show "Oppa's really..." She chuckles with his action then looks at Seulri mischievously.

The others cleared their throat teasing her,  Seulri folds her arms "It's not my problem!" she argues.

 

The next pair is Jihun and Seulri, they are acting out as flirty best friends in a dancing movie, so there will be a ballet dance with their act.

Both are good at dancing, they are natural. Everyone is anticipating but Seungjun, he's getting jealous of the two; he stares at them with a grouchy face that looks even cute.

Jihun whirls to Seulri as he was told, he touches a strand of her hair as he moves in closer "We'll move our bodies like a moon reflecting the sea."

Seulri closes her eyes to feel the moment, she twirls around while reading the script "It seems that the atmosphere is heating up amidst the cold night." She winks.

"OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Danah blurts out, she's astonished by the serious and heating performance, Yeonhee widens her eyes in exasperation.

"Isn't she too young for this?" The tall girl mumbles, Inseong nudges her "She's like 20 already, it's fine."

She glares at him in annoyance, he nervously chuckles "I-I really don't mean it actually..."

Inseong thought that Yeonhee hated him too much or she actually hates the world. He couldn't pinpoint why she's cold to everyone.

After the series of movements, Seulri reads the last part of the script "Wha—"

It deeply shocks her.

"Alright! On with the last part!" The instructor smiles, they are the only one who could get the performance right.

Seulri hesitates, Jihun waits for her turn but he looks both at Seulri and their instructor continuously with a confused look.

"I-I" she bit her lip "I can't do it."

The instructor is seen with a shock on his face, he furrows his brows "WHY?"

Seulri blushes, she scratches her neck while reading the script. Jihun blinks and also tries to read the last part, his eyes popped wider seeing the words enclosed.

 

"N-never mind." Jihun chuckles nervously, there's no way they would do THAT.

"What is the problem?" Danah asks Seulri, who's getting fidgety and awkward with Jihun.

Youjin laughs, joking "Are you guys like... going for a kiss or something?"

The two stared at Youjin in horror, he was right with his joke.

Jihun cups his mouth while nodding, the looks in his eyes expresses grief. Yeonhee crinkles her nose in shock "WHAT?"

 

Their script says that they have to kiss, it's not a good thing for the two kids.

The older trainees are surprised, they don't like where this would go, especially Yeonhee and Seungjun.

The instructor is getting annoyed by their hesitation and snaps out "Just do it already! It doesn't hurt and it's not even a real kiss!"

Jihun doesn't like the idea of it, he pursed his lips with frustration "I'm not going to deize my lips from hers!" he sticks out her tongue at Seulri, who's quite offended with his claim "Well I don't want his too!"

"I WON'T ALLOW IT!" Seungjun blurts out.

The two stared at the tall guy, he goes to Seulri with puppy eyes "Seulbae's lips are precious, it cannot be touched by kimchi---"

Danah hits Seungjun in the face while grabbing Seulri "You are also included oppa!" she cackles at him.

He frowns in pain then pouts at the two. Seulri glares at him in disgust with his weird intentions.

"THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD LET HIM! GROSS!" The short girl strongly rejects, Seungjun whimpers like a pup "Bae, why are you like this?~"

Jihun sees this as weird so he's pulling his hyung out of the stage "Let's go now hyung..."

The instructor witnesses the commotion, the chaos, the horror. He slaps his face and slowly it downward "That's it... I'm out of here..." The instructor throws the papers to the ground furiously and walks out.

"W-wait! Sir!" Youjin chases him, afraid that they're going to get another word from the CEO.

"Starting today, I hate acting..." Heejun states with a straight face "Especially with Danah." He added while rubbing his face.

Yeonhee blew her nose furiously, she then glares at Inseong "This is why I won't let you guys touch them."

He was appalled by her assertion "Why are you getting mad at me?" he clamors, Yeonhee rolls her eyes at him, she didn't answer his question. Inseong sighs in disappointment.

 

 

At the end of the day, it was already 11pm. They barely survived the schedule, the eight of them relaxed in the practice room where some are lying on the floor, some are sitting on the bench, and someone... is eating pig's feet in the middle of the night.

 

"FINALLY!" Inseong cried, feeling the floor like his bed as he kisses it. Jihun lies to the floor facing up "I'm really tired."

Danah was fast asleep on the couch, Heejun hisses at her for stealing the spot but he shrugs it anyway.

"We still have 4 days to prepare our debut." Heejun mumbles, the guys realized that they are finally going to debut... as KNK.

"Congrats guys~" Danah mumbles in her sleep, Jihun chuckles as he was thankful for it "You guys should debut soon too!"

"We will." Seulri says, stretching her legs while sitting on the bench "We'll going to be better than you guys!"

"Don't disappoint us alright?" Yeonhee smiles.

Seeing Seungjun eating like there’s nothing to worry. Yeonhee glares at him, “You guys should also need to control your food intake.”

Youjin giggles "We would say the same to you, girls." He points at Seulri, who pretends to act innocently “What?”

"I hope you guys won't debut with a strange name like ours!" Heejun claps.

 

They all laughed, it was a long day for them, the boys will debut a few days in their showcase.

Of course, it will be heart-racing for them since they waited and trained for 2 years as a group. It will be a memorable day for them as idols.

Even the girls await for their debut, they will soon also follow after KNK debuts. Their story will start sooner with a blink of an eye.

Or so they say...

 

2 days left before the big day, the guys are getting tense while polishing their dance. They wouldn't stop resting for their showcase this February 29.

Suddenly, the door's open and a man entered the room. It was their Gyungwoo sunbae.

"Hyuuuung~!" Heejun runs to him to hug the big guy, Gyungwoo opens arms to him and they hug.

"Ugh! You smell like crap!" Gyungwoo wipes off the sweat of Heejun on his face, Heejun just stood there smiling at his favorite sunbae.

Inseong hops his way to them, he welcomes him with a bro hug, Gyungwoo starts showing off his manly points "You gotta be this handsome every day."

Everyone laughed and they had a good time with him until their sunbae is bringing up some news.

"I'm going to mentor you kids on how to sing well." He winks, the guys are seen with bright smiles "Thank you!" they bowed in altogether to him.

"You should learn from the master." Gyungwoo starts to dance like an old man, the other laugh as they find it very amusing.

 

Meanwhile, the girls are also practicing hard. They were up for some self-study dances and Danah's already tired after practicing for 15 minutes.

"Let me rest~" she plumped her on the couch as she closes her eyes, Seulri shrugs at her "Unnie, we barely even have started yet."

"Don't mind her, let's continue." Yeonhee nudges the short one, she had no choice but to agree.

But someone didn't like Danah's decision.

 

"Oh dear, look at her."

 

The three looked at the person who stated that. It wasn't the best thing that ever happens to them as soon as they saw the girl who's being so troublesome ever since they came here.

It's not even the KNK boys.

"Jo Hyejin." Seulri grits her teeth "What are you doing here?"

Hyejin, she's an another trainee of YNB, she has trained for 5 years and she still haven't debuted yet.

 She is also the CEO's only daughter, much to their dismay.

Judging by the expressions of the three girls, they don't really like her, they would always bicker and would go into catfights and mockery. They couldn't even lay a single finger on her because she's the daughter of their boss and it is quite irritating to them that she's going to pester them once again.

Hyejin stares at her newly polished nails and blows it with a smug on her face "I'm here to monitor you guys."

"Monitor my ." Yeonhee snaps "Just get out and whine to your dad."

"Oh I will" Hyejin smirks "Since I see Danah slacking off lately, my father would be so proud of me."

Danah heard her threat and quickly stood up, exasperated.

"DON'T YOU DARE YOU KID!" she approaches her with death glares "OR ELSE I'LL SLAP YOUR FISH-FACE THAT'LL TURN INTO FISHCAKES."

Hyejin got offended by her insult, the two snickered with her statement.

 

Hyejin is also pretty but her attitude is completely a turn off to them, her nose is quite large and her lips are plump like a fish.

 

"OH? YOUR NOSE IS ANNOYING THAT I COULD HOOK IT WITH MY JACKET." Hyejin fights back, she then grins devilishly "Your ugly face is like a kid trapped in a 50-year-old body."

Danah couldn't handle it any longer, she's rolling up her sleeve as she's going to hit the nerve of the girl.

"Say that again or I'll—"

"Unnie stop!" Seulri holds her back, Yeonhee approaches Hyejin to stop "Quit it with your nonsense, we'll continue to practice once you're out of here." She glares at her.

The curly haired girl snickered she enjoyed seeing Danah furious "Okaaaay~ It's boring to talk to you guys anyway."

She left the room with a laugh like a witch, Danah stomps her feet on the ground trying to break free from Seulri's hands "DAMN HER!"

"Calm down." Yeonhee comforts her "We'll be through with this once we're going to debut."

Danah bits her lip, she breathes in and out for air to calm herself "I guess so."

The younger one frowns at her, she's getting worried because Danah being angry might have another serious complication with her heart.

Danah saw her curving a sad smile, she winks at her "I'm fine really."

She added, "Once we'll debut after the guys, we'll see who's going to whine to her father."