Chapter 6

KNOCK YOUR HEART

A month passed by, a lot of things happened.

 

 

For example, Seulri’s weight loss.

 

“You’ve lost 3 lbs.” Danah sighed “How come you’re the most active of us three because you’re always exercising and dancing, but lost a teeny tiny weight?”

“Aww unnie.” Seulri quivered her lips “I’m trying, you know?”

Yeonhee glared at her “Yeah right, she hid some snacks under her bed and eating it before she sleeps.”

The three were gathered together in the meeting room at the YNB Building discussing matters like Seulri’s case.

Danah slammed the table in shock “YA! Seulri, you can’t lose weight like that!” she scowled at the youngest.

Seulri lowered her head, it’s been a month yet she’s not t down some weight. It can’t be help when her stomach will growl for food.

Danah’s worse because she’s always hungry all the time.

It made Seulri envy with Danah’s metabolism: despite her eating a mountain of rice thrice a day, she’s still a stick.

“You’re thoroughly monitored Seulri.” Yeonhee warned her, Seulri gulped then nodded.

 

“Well next is… Ugh.” Danah slumped in annoyance when she read the paper report prepared by their trainers.

Yeonhee snickered while wriggling her brows at her friend “Lazyyyyy~”

“Unnie, you should put more effort in our lessons.” Seulri giggled, it was her turn to scold her older friend.

Danah rested her head on the table while playing her pen. She pretended not to hear their words.

“You know guys, I’m a hardworker.” She grinned.

It earned her a mocking laughter from the two.

“Yeah right.” Yeonhee shrugged.

“You were like, ‘I’m tired already, let’s have a break for just 10 minutes’ ” Seulri tried to imitate her “For every 15 seconds when we have just started our practice.” She added then the two chuckled.

 

The eldest glowered, she thought she isn’t like that.

But she actually is like that.

 

Danah clapped her hands to stop the two from laughing and changed the subject “Ok! Moving on~ Yeonhee’s daily report is…”

The three stared at the report of Yeonhee, they paused for a while trying not to make any comment about it.

“Ok! We’re done reflecting!” Danah grinned, she putted away the papers to the other side of the table and brought new ones to their side.

Yeonhee was confused, they didn’t even try to mention the report for her.

 

Later, the three were told to go over their profiles on the official records of the agency.

They filled the blanks with their personal information and everything confidential.

“Why do we have to rewrite everything?” Danah complained, slumping over the table.

Yeonhee rolled her eyes “you’re being lazy again.”

Seulri went on to the next page, it contained their profile information for the whole world to see as idols.

“Goodness gracious, this is it!” Danah giddied in her seat, she quickly filled some of the blanks with her information.

Yeonhee only stared at the top portion of the paper, especially the ‘GROUP NAME’ portion.

“What will be our name anyway?” she asked.

The two tried to guess, Seulri’s the first one to answer “DYS!”

Her two friends snickered, “Seriously, our name initials?” Yeonhee asked her coldly.

Seulri pouted “Or maybe YDS? SYD?”

“BULGOGI!” Danah blurted with sparkles in her eyes. The other jaw dropped to her sudden assertion.

Yeonhee raised her brow “Are you suggesting our group name or you’re just hungry?”

Her friend smiled sheepishly “Both, hihi.”

 

Yeonhee sighed and tried to suggest some names “It should be impactful, catchy, and worth remembering.”

“Like Dynamite?” Seulri asked.

Yeonhee shook her head “That’s a male group name.”

“Or Chocogirls.” Danah said with a straight face.

Yeonhee snickered at her stupidity “Stop with the food names, pig face.”

 

Eventually, their director showed up in the room. The three quickly greeted him and bowed.  The director was holding a book and a whiteboard pen.

The three stared at him for a while, he then popped the cap of the pen open and  started scribbling down a word.

 

‘SNK’

 

 

The three were confused, what’s that he’s writing?

“Uh, sir?” Danah raised her hand.

The director looked at Danah with his brows raised in response. She bit her lip and asked “What’s that word for?”

“Oh,” he smiled “It’s your official group name.”

 

 

 

The three gaped at the smiling director.

 

 

After a deliberation done by their director of the agency, the three are still having a lot of questions for him. Unfortunately he had to leave them because of his schedules.

The three were left hanging, they were now called as ‘SNK’

“SNK means ‘Seonakeun’.” Danah recalled the director’s words “It means we’re big everywhere.”

Yeonhee grunted “This is so frustrating.” She shook her head and added “Why is our name inspired by KNK?”

“Because we… Are tall?” Seulri giggled.

Danah took glances at Yeonhee as she read her profile “Your height is 172cm, taller than After School’s Nana.” She gave her a thumb’s up.

“Seulri’s the shortest, standing 168 cm, you’re just as tall as Dahye unnie.” Danah smiled at her dongsaeng, who then made some comical pose by stretching her leg upward to flaunt her long legs.

“She’s also flexible.” Yeonhee smirked.

“Danah unnie’s also tall! You are 170cm high!” Seulri nodded.

“Ok, where are we again?” Danah asked.

Yeonhed snickered at her question, then sarcastically answered “Meeting room.”

“Yeah, I KNOW.” Danah gritted her teeth “But how are we, going to introduce ourselves in the audience as SNK?”

Seulri patted her shoulder “It’s up to the leader to decide!”

Danah rolled her eyes, Seulri was referring to her.

She became the official leader of their group when the director appointed her as one. When she knew that, she became very burdened with the responsibility given to her.

 

The other two were even relieved that they weren’t chosen.

“We got our positions too, but why am I the visual?” Yeonhee gritted her teeth, she doesn’t like the sound and the actual idea of it.

Danah chuckled as she’s trying to explain it to her “Because you’re the prettiest of us all, that’s why.”

“And Danah unnie is the face of the group, I can imagine your fans running after you like back in highschool.” Seulri , Danah pouted while flaring her nostrils.

 

Yeonhee sighed, tapping her pen on the table while she’s thinking about other things.

“So I guess, we’ll have to prepare for this seriously?” she asked.

The other two nodded, they’ll be busy for their debut preparations.

But the agency haven’t announced anything on the press about them, it seemed they will be in public after KNK’s promotions.

Danah and Yeonhee were given a privilege to produce their own song. Danah will take in charge of composing and producing, while Yeonhee can write the rap lyrics and help Danah for the song.

 

 

Soon as they went out of the room, Danah went straight to the recording studio to come up with a new song.

She may be a much of a slacker and a complainer, but she’s actually YNB’s Treasure. Danah can produce, compose, and write good songs if she worked hard for it. Her voice is also a gem to the company, plus her looks are very likeable to others.

 

Yeonhee’s a different story, she’s an actual aspiring idol with full of feminine charms. She can rap anything with a good flow and she can write her own lyrics because her skill in writing is very deep and a no-joke. Her personality and appearance also earned her a title as the ‘Ice Princess’ of YNB.

 

Meanwhile their maknae, Seulri, is the most hardworking trainee of them all, she practiced her steps the whole day and trained her voice so that she wouldn’t be a burden. She helped her unnies with some difficult dances in order to succeed on their evaluations.

 She’s an actual cutie and she’s getting along with everyone of the building… Except for Hyejin.

 

With their skills, no wonder the company decided to debut them as a 3-membered group. As the director explained, it was decided in order to bring up all of their potential to the world. The three alone are powerful enough that there’s no need to add some members.

 

 

As the people in the building had a day off today, the girls have to do something to make this day productive.

Danah ended up going to the recording studio alone for her task.

 

Later, the other two girls went to KNK’s practice room and played with them, they had no choice but to join the five guys since it was boring and Danah doesn’t want to get bothered with her productive stage.

The seven friends played the ‘Spin the Bottle’ game of Truth or Dare.

 

They formed a circle while they sat on the floor, Heejun started to spin the bottle so that they’ll have the first victim.

Fortunately, Seulri was the first one.

“Dare!” Seulri blurted out quickly like she had no intention to pick the ‘Truth’ consequence.

Heejun smirked sneakily, Inseong and Jihun did the same. Seungjun just sat there, smiling when Seulri was picked.

“Take a picture with Seungjun, like a couple.” Heejun said while pointing his finger at the tall guy.

Seulri stared at the guys with horror “That’s suicide!”

Yeonhee smacked her head “Just do it.”

Yeonhee’s even glad that she got to tease the youngest, Seulri sighed and crawled her way to Seungjun.

 

Seungjun grinned as Seulri was getting near, when she sat beside him. He placed his arm over her shoulder.

“Yah, oppa!” Seulri scowled at him, she hit his arm “DON’T TOUCH ME.”

“But they said that we should act like a couple.” Seungjun pouted, staring at her with puppy eyes.

The others were snickering at the two arguing like a real couple, they somehow like seeing the two together because they are funny as a pair.

Yeonhee didn’t actually like the sound of that… But she found it amusing seeing Seulri getting flustered and annoyed being with Seungjun everytime.

 

Seulri grunted while scratching her head “Fine!” she raised her phone so that the two will fit into the picture. Seulri smiled awkwardly, having Seungjun effortlessly touching her shoulder was completely irritating for her. But Seungjun liked it, seeing his bright face beaming for the picture.

 

“One, two, three… Smile!”

 

The three guys were already squealing like girls, they find the two very cute.

Because Seungjun’s like an idiot whenever he’s with Seulri.

Yeonhee and Youjin were just smiling at the two took a picture, they feel very neutral about it.

If Danah was with them, she might be ten times crazier than the rest of them.

 

The youngest shoved his arm away from her and quickly went back to her seat, she regretted what she chose earlier.

“Alright, next!” Seulri huffed, her cheeks were getting a tinge of pink.

“Ok, time to spin the bottle of hell!” Inseong announced with a deep toned comical voice. He spun the bottle with might that it’s spinning very fast.

As soon as it slowed down, they got tensed as the mouth of the bottle would spin passed by to them.

When the bottle stopped, it pointed at Inseong, the spinner himself.

“Wha—UGH!” Inseong smacked his head on the floor, he was afraid that this day will come to humiliate him once again.

The guys were cheering for the demise of Inseong, they let him choose which of the two.

Inseong folded his arms and nodded “Dare, I’ll choose dare.”

Heejun’s ears lit up, he’s hearing the right thing alright “Good choice!”

Inseong looked at him with a confused look, Heejun started to wriggle his brows.

Jihun and Seungjun seemed to get his point as they started jeering at the poor guy.

 

Meanwhile, Youjin didn’t get it.

 

The two girls were also confused, especially Yeonhee, who had a bad feeling about their actions.

Then her hunch was right, Heejun glanced at Yeonhee then back to Inseong again. He tilted his head to gesturing that he’s referring to Yeonhee.

 

“Go kiss her on the cheeks.”

 

Inseong and Yeonhee stared in horror and both screamed “NO WAY.”

The guys were laughing at Heejun’s punishment for Inseong, even Seulri really liked the idea of it. But Yeonhee was strongly against it.

 “Don’t make me kill you all.” She glared at the four.

 

Inseong grunted, rejecting it “I’m not kissing that monster—”

“SAY THAT AGAIN.” Yeonhee hissed at Inseong, he glared back at her as the two brawled in a staring match.

The others find it entertaining to watch.

 

Finally, Youjin started to talk “Well I would say it’s inappropriate, but it’s a dare.” He shrugged “We’re all friends here right?”

“No.”

“Not that guy.”

Both of them said in unison, Heejun controlled his laughter, seeing the two are still glaring at each other.

Youjin sighed and massaged his head “Come on you guys, it’s only a game.”

Yeonhee stared at Youjin softly, but Inseong is shooting daggers at his hyung.

“Come on, I rarely convince you guys to do things.” Youjin pleaded, palmed both of his hands together.

Yeonhee contemplated Youjin’s request, she had no choice but to accept it.

“Do it.” Yeonhee glared at Inseong. He widened his expression “What? No!”

“Do it or I’ll do it” Yeonhee deadpanned.

 

The guys were surprised with her bold move, even Inseong was shocked with her behavior today.

Yeonhee continued to stare at him coldly that made him sweat for thinking that he’s going to kiss her on the cheek.

Inseong closed his eyes in defeat “FINE.” He frowned.

He quickly crawled his way to her (He’s infront of her on their circle) then stared at her intensely while his heart was pounding.

 

He can’t believe that he’s doing this just for a dare.

He’s going to get Heejun for this later.

Yeonhee might seemed to not care on the outside, but she actually did. The thought of it was nerve-wracking because she hasn’t even dated once in her life or even got a kiss on the cheeks from a guy.

It was her first time, she couldn’t believe herself to accept it so easily.

 

What she’s thankful at is Danah wasn’t there to witness this. She’s going to try and shut Seulri up so that she won’t tell Danah about it.

 

Inseong gulped and stared at her as he started to tremble, looking at her side profile was really disturbing.

She was really beautiful.

But he keeps on reminding himself that she’s a monster.

 

Yeonhee looked away, trying not to make eye contact with him as she started to nervous too.

The others were silently watching him leaning closer, Jihun and Seungjun both held each other as they are anticipating the kiss.

Inseong shook his head, it’s only a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

He suddenly leaned into her as he swiftly peck her cheeks.

 

 

Yeonhee blinked in surprise, her breathing hitched for a moment.

The boys were screaming like fangirls.

Seulri almost died from her overwhelming excitement.

 

Inseong quickly shifted away from her while his eyes off from the embarrassment, he swore that it will be the last time he’s going to play this game.

Yeonhee didn’t even budged, she was completely caught off guard of all the sudden. Inseong went back to his seat as he got some teasing pats and rubs from his friends.

 

The two went completely silent.

 

Seulri tried to approach her so that she’ll have a chance to annoy her again, unfortunately she was glared by Yeonhee.

She crawled back to her seat, still getting the intensifying gaze from her unnie.

 

What her daggering glares trying to say is that Seulri should keep shut about this to Danah.

So Seulri obeyed her with no hesitation.

 

Even so, the guys were teasing the embarrased two non-stop.  Inseong knelt down with his hands over his lap, he glowered like he’s facing a great turmoil of his life.

Yeonhee had enough of their making fun of them, but she lashed out her annoyance to Inseong instead.

“Why are you making a face like that?!” Yeonhee glowered at him.

Inseong widened his expression and furiously threw a face at her, shocking the guys.

The two were bickering already. For just a minute of a shy interaction earlier, it went completely went into a brawl of blaming one another.

Youjin broke the fight as he stood in between them “Let’s… Continue on shall we?”

The two rolled their eyes away from each other.

“Fine.”

 

As the tension lowered, Seulri spun the bottle because no one dared to do it for they were scared to end up like Inseong being picked by his own spin.

The bottle slowed in spinning, who will be the next to choose a one way ticket to humiliation?

 

It stopped at Heejun, he stared at the bottle hoping it would move over to Jihun beside him since the mouth of the bottle was almost in between them. But it didn’t.

 

They snickered at the poor guy crouching like a kid. Heejun sighed and closed his eyes “Well…”

He opened his eyes and looked at them one by one, their faces were ridiculously malicious.

Heejun grinned, trying to look optimistic “I’ll pick dare.”

 

 

He swore he’ll regret his choice for the rest of his life.

 

While Danah’s in the recording studio, listening some sample songs made by the other producers. She’s now a completely different that she was so engrossed with the producing thing, she started not to care about anything else.

That until Heejun barged into the room while blowing a party horn.

Danah’s expression hardened, she blankly stared on the computer screen while getting her ears screeched by the high blow of Heejun’s toy horn.

“Jung Danah!!!!” Heejun said in a very loud voice and then jumped near to Danah while continuing to blow his toy.

He leaned closer to Danah’s ear and shouted “LET’S PLAY!” in a high pitched voice.

Danah didn’t move an inch, but inside she was ready to murder someone who invaded her personal space right now.

 

Actually, Heejun’s annoying and disturbing Danah was his dare earlier.

He had no choice but to follow their dare even though he will be killed for it later.

 

He knew Danah’s personally when she’s completely immersed into something, and it was a bad idea to disturb her even a single word.

It was worse when he dared to shout in her ears. He was facing suicide.

 

He gulped when Danah slowly turned her head to him, her face looked indescribable that Heejun doesn’t really like to see it once again.

“Danah, I’m sorry but I can explain…” Heejun nervously smiled at her. Trying to keep his hands off her while he raised both of his hands.

 

Danah strained her eyes with terror and clenched her jaw. She finally threw a tantrum “SHUT UP YOU SON OF A BI—”

“Danah! Watch with your w-words!” Heejun quickly stepped away and slowly making his way to the door.

Danah slowly stood from her seat, breathing heavily with her furious face. She gritted her teeth and started to run after him “DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU PIECE OF SHI—”

“WORDS DANAH! WORDS!” Heejun cried, showing concern to her while running out of the room away from his angry friend.

 Danah continued to chase him while roaring curse words at him to all over the building.

 

The others overheard the rukus, they silently laughed while imagining their chase.

“Yup.” Jihun concluded “Heejun’s gonna be dead any minute now.”

 

 

Later in the evening, Seulri’s stuck in the dorm once again. Earlier, she skipped breakfast and then eating a little like bird in the afternoon, she only had a single biscuit for her snacks, and this time, she ended up with water therapy for supper.

Seulri sighed, it was hard to lose weight when she had to do rigorous exercise and strenuous dance routines by the end of the day.

“Unnies are very cruel to me.” Seulri sobbed, sitting on the couch with her legs on it.

She buried her face on a throw pillow and continued to cry about her older friends’ strict surveillance to her.

But then, the two weren’t here to watch over her. Seulri’s getting lonely.

 

Not until she thought that it had another perk: She can sneak out!

Seulri decided to eat outside in order to fill her longing of food, she grabbed her coat and cap. She left the dorm with the door locked.

 

Strolling on the streets of the district. She spot a street food stall on the corner, the smell of fish cakes made watery. She smiled and went closer to the stall.

“Hello!” she greeted the owner “I’ll have one fish cake please~”

The owner smiled at her, he thought she was really cute “Go on, have it for free!” he offered.

Seulri’s face lit up, she happily took one and bit some of it. Chewing it with a look of longing for food was clearly shown on her face “MMM~ These are good!”

The person beside her took a glance at Seulri, he thought that her voice was familiar. When he did, he grinned at her with surprise.

“Seulri?”

 

Seulri opened as she looked at that person: it was Seungjun.

 

Of all the people.

 

She choked on her food, Seungjun quickly gave her his soda to drink. She gulped into it.

“O-oppa, why are you here?” She asked, his appearance was like a complete curse for her because everywhere she go, he follows.

This time, she unintentionally met him again in the streetfood stall.

 

Seungjun smiled “I’m eating.” He took a big bite of fish cake on the stick.

Seulri smiled at him nervously, what is an idol doing here on the streets?

The owner smiled at the two talking, he was surprised that they knew each other “Gyeongbok-ah, you have a pretty friend I say! You must be popular with the ladies!” He laughed.

Seungjun pouted in annoyance “Don’t call me like that ahjussi.”

 

Seulri smirked at the name of the owner called him, she remembered that Gyeongbok is Seungjun’s real name. He changed it to Seungjun because he’s embarrassed with his birth name his grandfather gave to him.

Unfortunately, the news about his real name spread like wildfire thanks to Inseong. Now everyone in the area knew about it.

Though Seulri find his name very cute, she kept the thought to herself.

Seungjun saw her smiling at him, he grinned at her very cute face when she smiled. “Seulbibi, why are you happy?”

Seulri’s expression faded as he talked to her. She rolled her eyes trying not to be obvious “Why do you care?”

Seungjun blinked “Weren’t you in a diet?” he asked.

Seulri kept silent while staring at her fish cake, she felt guilty on what she did. She will never lose weight because of her stubborn personality.

But Seungjun patted her head “It’s ok though.” He assured “I won’t tell them.”

Seulri widened her eyes and looked at him, he puts on a very bright smile for her.

 

 

Seungjun’s maybe dumb, but he is very kind and caring.

Seulri looked away and lowered her head “Thanks.” She muttered, Seungjun chuckled and continued to eat “Eat well, I’ll pay for your food.”

Seulri gaped at him, the owner nodded with his sincerity “As usual of Gyeongbokgo!”

“Hey ahjussi please don’t call me that name, it’s Seungjun. PARK SEUNGJUN.” Seungjun frowned, the two laughed at him.

 

Seulri was really thankful of Seungjun tonight, she guessed that there are other good traits of him that have not yet shown aside from his constant annoying and being an idiot mostly.

 

 

“Thank you oppa.” Seulri bowed to him when they finished buying and eating street foods. Seungjun patted her head “No problem, it’s saddening to see you suffer like that.”

Seulri bit her lip, was it really obvious? She was embarrassed that Seungjun caught her sneaking in the night just to eat.

Seungjun then offered his hand “I’ll also share you some pig feet to eat from time to time, is it okay?”

Seulri was exasperated with his help, she glared at him “Oppa, it’s too much already! I’m fine.”

Seungjun shook his head “It’s alright, I like to take care of my dongsaengs.”

He held her hand to make her not to worry about his kindness “I don’t like to see you sad because of something like this.”

 

Seulri blushed, staring at his handing holding with hers. She could feel the warmth of his long fingers and wide palms. Somehow, it calmed her.

Maybe he isn’t bad after all.

 

Eventually, Seungjun giggled while leaning closer to Seulri’s face “With all of it in exchange for a ki—”

Seulri suddenly kicked his groin, Seungjun cried out in pain “APA!”

Seulri twitched in annoyance, she already knew what he’s going to tell her next about it “Sicko.”

Seungjun winced, he’s trying to hold the pain in his private part. Seungjun sniffled while seeing Seulri leaving “Wait for… M-me.”

She snickered and looked back at her oppa who’s crumping his stomach and slowly walking towards her, she then called him “Hurry up!” She giggled.

Seungjun blinked while still feeling the pain, he was happy anyway… Seeing Seulri smiling again.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the YNB Building. Jihun was exploring the building to kill some time while sipping his ice blended coffee. He was out of his thought as he stopped on his track and stared on the floor for a second.

Why is he here walking alone anyway?

Jihun blinked, he looked straight up and about to walk again. He was then greeted by his dongsaeng.

“Oppa!” Danah grinned at him, standing beside him suddenly that made his heart jump from shock.

“D-danah! You surprised me.” Jihun exhaled, feeling his chest pumping. Danah bowed to him “Sorry for scaring you!”

Jihun smiled, it’s good to see her finally out of the recording studio after a long day. She’s looking stressful and tired already.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, Danah shook her head “Getting some fresh air for a moment.”

Jihun chuckled at her persistence, he patted her shoulder “You should go home and rest, you can continue that tomorrow.”

Danah blinked and nodded slowly with hesitation “Uhh, okay.” She clamored.

Jihun smiled and shuffled his hand “So… I’ll be going now.” He waved his hand and turned around to leave.

 

 

Danah blinked and was unsure if she’s going to ask him something or not, she gritted her teeth and let open:

“Oppa! I have something to ask!”

Jihun turned to her again and gave her a look, he guessed right that she has something to ask him.

Danah thinned her lips and looked at him, she then smiled at him sheepishly “Where did you buy that coffee?”

Jihun laughed, Danah seemed to struggle asking him about this. He nodded and smiled back “Café One, it’s the usual drink that I buy.”

Danah nodded as she understood a little, she continued to ask him for more info “Where is this Café One?”

“It’s near, just a few walks and you can see a huge sign of the café.”

“Uhhh.”

Danah seemed to not get the directions right, she scratched her neck in confusion “Can you come with me to lead me to that café?”

Jihun blinked, now he remembered that Danah lacks in a sense of direction. Jihun snickered and nodded “Ok then.”

Her face lit up, she clapped lightly in victory “Yes! Thank you oppa!” she bowed to him.

She really wanted that drink for herself that she went through of this much just to ask him about it.

 

“I’ll just grab my coat in the room, we’ll meet outside ok?” Danah smiled with her eyes sparkling.

 Jihun nodded at her in response “I should too.”

“Ok, see you!” Danah waved and left quickly to grab her coat.

Jihun stood there and just walked on the same direction where she’s headed.

 

He was smiling shyly and staring at his coffee.

 

 

Jihun went inside the practice room where Inseong and Heejun were there, the two stared at the guy grabbing his coat.

Inseong noticed something about him.

“Where are you going?” Inseong asked, he then smirked “And why are you smiling?”

Jihun pretended to act innocent as his smile faded “Nothing special?” he said, clearly lying.

But the two were fooled anyway.

 

“You’re going somewhere?” It was Heejun’s turn to ask. Jihun nodded in response.

“Alone? Because I’m going with you.” Heejun asserted as he stood up from his seat. Jihun stopped him quickly and made some excuses “No one! But I prefer to be alone for a while.”

Heejun twitched his upper lip in disappointment “Okaaaay, take care then.”

“Err, yeah.” Jihun looked away, seeing that the two didn’t suspect anything, he felt relieved again.

 

That’s when Danah opened the door and peeked in, Jihun’s face hardened as he saw her peeking from the door.

The two noticed her but Inseong was the only one who greeted her “Danah!”

 

She smiled and waved at them “Hello~”

“It’s about time you’ve went out from that cave you know!” Inseong laughed, Danah pouted at her friend “Did I really?”

 

Heejun stared at her coldly, showing no care or concern. He couldn’t forget what she did to him earlier.

But Danah basically ignored him, she looked at Jihun with sparkles in her eyes “Oppa, you’re still preparing?”

Jihun tilted his head and smiled at her wide eyed “Y-yeah.” He responded nervously.

Danah grinned “Okay! I’ll be waiting outside of the building then, take your time!”

 

Danah closed the door and left. Jihun smile faded when he turned to look at his two friends: Gaping at him.

 

“What was…? That?” Inseong couldn’t believe what he saw awhile ago, it’s like the two are going out.

Heejun was more shocked with that, his expression became sour and intense “So Danah’s going to be with you somewhere…”

Jihun stared at him, he nervously trembled his lips and nodded in defeat “Yes, I’m going to help her buy the coffee I always bought at Café One.” He confessed.

Heejun raised his brow, he felt betrayed for that.

Somehow his expression showed that he is really pissed off by the fact that the two are going together.

 

 

“Why did you lie?” Heejun asked Jihun in a serious tone.