Chapter 4

KNOCK YOUR HEART

 A/N: We are posting two chapters today! We are sincerely sorry that we didn't post last week because we have been too busy for some reason. Hope you'll enjoy the two new chapters! ^^

Oh Heejun’s Birthday is near~ we'll have a special chapter on his birthday, please anticipate it. ❤️  

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 week later,  KNK  already released their MV. 

Since the boys were out to perform their first pre-recording on a music show, the three girls decided to watch the MV without the five guys.

While in the YNB Practice Room, Seulri and Yeonhee are practicing their dance for the evaluations then Danah’s on the computer looking for KNK’s MV on Naver.

“Look!  It’s out!” Danah squealed as she clicked the guys’ music video.

The two other girls stopped dancing then went to Danah. The girls really wanted to watch their debut MV.

Seulri sat beside Danah while Yeonhee stood behind them with her arms folded. “It better be good.”

“They said that it was really cool.” Danah smiled while waiting for the video to buffer.  It finally played.

“The MV looks so good.” Seulri gaped “Its Inseong oppa’s part!”

Danah took a quick glance at Yeonhee to see her reaction about Inseong’s part.  Sadly, she didn’t even moved a bit while watching.

Drat’ Danah silently spoke.  She thought her ship might sail but it was hopeless.

“Check out Jihun oppa’s side profile, isn’t he handsome?” Seulri continued to praise the members. 

Yeonhee silently stared with wonder “He’s the leader right?”

“After you’ve been here for like a year already but you didn’t know?” Danah asked her back while laughing lightly.

The tall girl shrugged “I did, but of all people… He was the one chosen.  I hope that we won’t get a leader who’s like him.”

Danah gulped, somehow felt guilty hearing those words “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

As soon as Youjin’s part came up, the three went into complete fangirls of his.

 

“Youjin oppa’s so… Dreamy~” Seulri squeaked while cupping her red cheeks watching her oppa looking fine in the MV.

Yeonhee grinned softly “He’s really manly.”

“HIS HAIR UGH AND HIS CLOTHES!” Danah screamed so girlishly as she’s about to rip her hair off trying to control her emotions overflowing.

 

The three girls have lost it. When Seungjun’s part was next…

Yeonhee smiling face faded as she reverts back on with her judgemental look. Seulri sighed.

Danah looked at Seungjun’s visuals and she approved it “He’s really handsome, I can’t deny that.”

There was a part where he was sitting on a bathtub with water in it that Yeonhee laughed about  “What’s he doing with that part?”

Seulri stared at his face seriously, somehow his cool idol stare and his wet look on that scene seemed to pierce right through her soul.

“He looked… Hot…” Seulri muttered.

Unfortunately,  Danah faintly heard her as she started to younger friend “Hot? Oh my Seulseul, you liked him already~”

Seulri’s face became red in embarrassment “I do not!”

Danah wriggled her brows, she enjoyed teasing her dongsaeng for being so naughty and a nuisance to her two older friends. Yeonhee sighed with Danah’s teasing to the staggered girl.

“Wait till I call him about this…” Danah pops her phone up as she scrolled down to her contacts looking for Seungjun’s name.

Seulri tried to stop her by grabbing her phone “NO! Don’t call him! I don’t even liked that annoying guy!”

“Oh, it’s the chorus part…” Yeonhee ignored the two fighting for Danah’s phone while she continued to watch the video.

As soon as the chorus ended in the video,  Danah directly focused her attention to the screen for the next part of the MV “Oh, Jihun—I mean Heejun’s part!” She beamed.

I swear I heard that it’s Jihun’s part before Heejun’s. Danah thought.

“Heejun oppa looked really cool in that video.” Seulri said while clinging onto Danah’s arm, she was going to this time.

“Yeah.” Danah nodded while snickering “Many might be fooled by him.”

“Just like how you did?” Yeonhee teased. Danah’s expression hardened “Huh?”

Seulri cleared and giggled.  When Danah realized that, she rolled her eyes “Not this again.”

 

As soon as the video ended, the three girls clapped. “It was really good!” Danah nodded.

“I thought they weren’t rookies.” Seulri smiled. Yeonhee agreed on the two “They’ll rise big as their name.”

Yeonhee then sighed as she added “I sincerely hope that we won’t end up having a weird name like theirs though.”

 

 

Later… Seulri grabbed something to drink in the vending machine of the YNB Building. She swiped her card as the cola dropped down from the chute.

She bent down to get the cola, but someone grabbed it before she can touch the aluminum tin can. Seulri stood up and glanced to that person.

“Jo Hyejin??” Seulri furrowed her brows. It was Hyejin. 

The girl shorter than her smirked while shaking the cola “Hello. How rude of you to call my full name.”

Seulri rolled her eyes “We’re the same age.”

Hyejin chuckled as she tossed the can at Seulri “Come on, I trained longer than you.”

Seulri barely caught the can. Clenching her jaw while getting annoyed by her arrogance.

“What do you want?” Seulri sighed.

Hyejin smiled at her mischievously, she played with her braids “I just want to know how you’ve been.”

Seulri glared at her. Of all the people she wanted to talk with, Hyejin’s an exception.

The two aren’t really in good terms, their relationship is worse than the other two girls combined. They often bicker and compete with each other.

Even though they are the same age, the two don’t really get along with everything. Especially when Hyejin is starting to get clingy with KNK. Seungjun, Inseong and Heejun to be exact.

“Bug off.” Seulri bumped Hyejin’s shoulder as she’s about to leave but Hyejin stopped her grabbing her shoulder

“I’m trying to be nice here.” Hyejin smirked.

Seulri’s had enough of her.

“Okay.” She turned to Hyejin while giving out a lopsided grin “Well… we are preparing for our debut soon.”

Hyejin raised her brow while cackling “Oh come on, stop spouting nonsense.”

Seulri chuckled mockingly “Oh I’m telling the truth, your father told us that we’ll debut at the end of the year, remember?”

 

Hyejin’s expression hardened immediately when she heard that.

“Why I wasn’t informed about this?” Hyejin trembled, she wasn’t expecting this to happen.

Seulri blinked oblivious “What? You didn’t knew?  The whole building already knew and---”

Then she realized that she told Hyejin something that she mustn’t know, Seulri cupped in horror “I-I mean…”

All of them were warned not to tell Hyejin about the matter by his father, the CEO.  Seemed like Seulri forgot about that memo.

Seeing Hyejin’s betrayed face, she felt guilty “Hyejin we should—”

“SHUT UP. HOW DARE YOU.” Hyejin snapped “So this is why the three of you are having your own schedule than ours!”

Seulri fell silent with her conclusion. Hyejin stormed out to her father’s office and left Seulri stunned in the lobby.

“Oh boy… This isn’t good.” Seulri tensed then she sighed and calmed herself. She tried to open her can but when it did, the soda burst with bubbles.

“Ugh… Me and my big mouth.” She whimpered.

 

 

“APPA!” Hyejin slammed the door open to her dad’s office. The CEO jumped at his seat, he isn’t feeling his daughter’s mood today.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?”

“Tell you what?” He clamored while his arms and hands raised, gesturing that he had no idea what she’s talking.

“THEIR DEBUT! THAT’S SUPPOSED TO BE MY DEBUT!” Hyejin scowled at her dad who’s curled up in his seat.

The CEO sighed. She finally knew.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU INCLUDE ME IN THE NEWS? AM I NOT INCLUDED IN THE DEBUT LINE UP?”

“Hyejin-ah, calm down! I can hear you loud and clear!” He pleaded to his angry daughter who eventually calmed down.

The CEO sighed again while frowning at her “My darling…”

Hyejin quivered “Fine appa… I can wait.”

She turned her away from him as she’s staring outside of the door, she clenched her fists while trembling.

The CEO stood up and felt sorry for her, Hyejin endured 5 years just so that she could debut but he couldn’t debut her at the time like this.

“I will train harder, I’ll debut stronger than KNK oppas and those girls! Just so you wait Appa.”

 

She shut the door close then she left.  The CEO rubbed his head getting stressed out.

 

It was his decision after all. He loved his dear daughter more than anything but…

The three girls were like his children too.

He made a deep sigh “I hope that there’s nothing serious going on between them.”

 

 

“You what?!” Danah pulled Seulri’s collar as she strained her eyes at her poor friend.

“I’m so sorry unnie! I didn’t mean to.” Seulri cried while resisting.

Yeonhee sighed “It happened already.”

Danah released her dongsaeng from her grasp, she clenched her jaw while frowning “I hope the CEO’s handling her complaints about this smoothly.”

Yeonhee shrugged. She didn’t even thought that Hyejin would take the news lightly. Her hatred to the three will grow more now that she knew that the 3 would debut when they only trained for like a year.

 

Seulri’s phone beeped and she looked at the notification “Ohh~” she whistled softly as she read the message.

Danah squinted her eyes at her in suspicion “What’s that Seulri?”

Seulri quickly locked her phone and putted it away in her bag “Nothing!” she smiled weirdly.

Yeonhee gritted her teeth while she glared at the young girl. Seulri sweated “I-it’s Jihun oppa.”

“Drinking again?” Danah scowled “Look, I don’t want you guys to cause any trouble. I will have a word with him.”

Danah grabbed her own phone to call Jihun. Seulri stopped her from doing so “Unnie! Please~ just this once.”

“I’VE GIVEN YOU A LOT OF ONCE YOU BRAT.” Danah snapped while shoving her lightly, Seulri quivered her lips.

Yeonhee sighed while looking away. Finally, Jihun picked up her call “Danah?”

“Oppa.” She said harshly with an upset tone “I heard that you and Seulri are going to drink AGAIN.”

In the phone, Jihun seemed to stutter but he sighed “We are going to our close friend’s birthday gathering. Surely it will have some drinking sessions but that’s it.”

Danah blinked, she seemed to calmed down a little “There will be a lot of people?” she asked.

Jihun chuckled “Yes, we have a lot of female friends going. Don’t worry, I’ll take her to your dorm after that as soon as possible.”

Danah frowned, feeling unsure about it. She glanced at Seulri who’s been fidgeting for her approval.

Danah closed her eyes while nodding “Ok oppa, I hope that Seulri doesn’t get too drunk. And also you won’t be too.”

He laughed at her getting worried like a mother to the both of them “You’re so overprotective of her aren’t you? So cute~… Gotta go!”

Danah furrowed her brows “What? I’m not—”

He ended the call before Danah defended herself. Seulri stared at her with puppy eyes “So...”

 

Danah rolled her eyes at Seulri “You won’t have breakfast tomorrow if you’re late.” She warned as she gave her the approval.

Seulri’s face brightened then she jumped for joy. She immediately hugged her older friend “Unnie, thank you!~”

Yeonhee stared at Danah disapprovingly “Why?” she asked. Her friend replied “She has Jihun oppa with her.”

“So?” Yeonhee raised a brow. She couldn’t believe that Seulri’s getting another go for tonight.

Danah stared at her blankly “I’ll kill him if he doesn’t control her.”

She knew because Seulri and Jihun are very close. Jihun’s her drinking, clubbing, and dancing buddy. They are really good friends and they can relate to each other as they get along well especially with alcohol and parties.

Aside from Youjin, Jihun’s also someone who they thought is reliable unlike the other three. Even if he’s second to the youngest, his level of thinking is better compared to the second of the eldest… Seungjun.

“Alright…” Yeonhee sighed while the two looked at Seulri preparing for her friend’s party. 

“Teehee~ I’ll be right back!” Seulri winked at her unnies who were cringing

 

Later evening, with Seulri out of the dorm. Danah hurriedly prepared to go out too.

Yeonhee, who’s been reading a book all the time, saw Danah wearing her sneakers on. 

“And where are you going?” she asked

Danah smiled weirdly with her eyes looking at the other side “Um… Heejun’s treating samgyupsal and I’m going?”

Yeonhee sighed “You sounded unsure.”

Danah scrunched up her nose “He better not play any tricks when he’s paying.”

Yeonhee chuckled while shaking her head. Danah added “Else I won’t buy him toys in return! Ugh that sneaky…” she continued to rant while stomping on the floor thinking about it.

Yeonhee sat there as she enjoyed watching her getting tensed up.

 

 

 “Eat up, eat up!” Heejun told the girl infront of him. Danah almost choked gobbling up all the pork belly.

“Heejun… I don’t like the sound of your sudden sincerity.” She glared at him while she spoke with full.

Heejun snickered at his friend “No I’m not playing tricks this time!”

Danah gulped all of the meat as she stared at him with wonder “Why then?”

“Because I just wanted to.” Heejun smiled at her “I already debuted, this is just a little thanks for being a good pal of mine.”

Danah laughed at his resolution “Then buys us all a dinner if you’re really thankful!”

Heejun twitched his mouth “Atleast be thankful that I’m treating you seriously right now!” he assured as he reaches for some greens and meat to wrap.

Danah continued to laugh. Heejun pouted at her “Why aren’t you listening to me?”

Heejun then relaxed his expression while holding his wrap. He stared at it for a while now “Soon we’ll be busy…”

Danah blinked as she stopped laughing and looked at him “Well it’s natural.”

Heejun smirked at her “So who’s going to take care of you while I’m gone for schedules?”

“I can manage myself for I’m a grown woman.” Danah smiled with a smug.

Heejun tapped her head while chuckling “You can’t even survive without nagging about everything to me!”

They both laughed as they were having a good time with each other.

The two are very close since they were kids. Heejun and Danah were classmates from 2nd to 4th grade in Primary School until Heejun transferred to a different school in 5th grade.

Both of them had a lot of friends and mutuals. Both were also good at playing soccer, it was also the time when Danah was physically athletic… Just then she’s now a couch potato.

Danah was really popular and she really had a lot of admirers in school, the others would get jealous of Heejun because he’s really close with Danah as they mistook them for dating.

Even they weren’t classmates anymore, they still have contact with each other and they would talk occasionally through their phones when something amazing or weird happened when one of them experienced that.

At high school, they barely communicate with each other since Heejun was a trainee in FNC when he auditioned and got accepted during his Middle School. Danah then got in to Starship.

As they reunite again in YNB, the two became closer than before and they would help each other’s backs as they trained.

Especially their exchange in treating with one another.

Heejun would treat Danah some snacks while she would buy him toys in return. They still have a kid in their self.

Danah once accidentally lend Heejun some money only to find out that he and Seungjun bought with it together an adult comic book.

 

“So how was the Music Video?” Heejun grinned while eating some meat. Danah’s eyes sparkled “It was really cool!”

Heejun celebrated with a single clap, the two did their secret handshake.

“We worked hard for that video, it was really tiring… The shoot lasted a day!” Heejun told her while trying to visualize their shoot comically that made her laugh.

“Was I handsome?” Heejun batted his lashes at her. Danah raised a brow while leering at him “Seungjun oppa stood out.”

Heejun’s smile faded as it turned into a frown, he leaned back to his seat slouching “I know right, whatever he do… He’s really handsome.” He sighed.

Danah gaped at him then started cackling with his sudden straight face “Don’t be down like that! You are also handsome!”

Heejun pouted while pretending to ignore her as he looked away. Danah smiled, frustrated with him growing childish as she tried to convince him that he’s handsome too.

The two played for a while that night.

 

 

It was very late when Jihun and Seulri were finally going home as the two strolled down on the streets. Both of them are a little drunk.

“Could you believe what he did? He ate a whole pepper then drank soju and he passed out because it was too hot and spicy!” Seulri told him with a laughing tone, Jihun laughed as his body jerked down laughing.

The two had some rounds in drinking but Seulri’s the one who drank too much.

“Oh damn I’m sleepy, we still have recordings in the morning…” Jihun yawned while slowly walking with his feet shuffling on the floor lazily.

Seulri patted his shoulder “You can do it~ you’re the leader of KNK!” she said while sounding like a drunk man.

Jihun laughed again while he rested his arm on her shoulder as they walked tipsily. Suddenly they were welcomed by a familiar person… Eating cherries.

Jihun widened his eyes “Seungjun hyung?” Seulri then stared at him in horror.

It was Seungjun, he was standing outside few blocks far from their dorm. He wore his black coat with red stripes as he greeted them with a look of a kid getting jealous.

He was waiting for them the whole time.

“Kimchi. Seulchi.” Seungjun said with a straight face.

“Seul—what’s with that name??” the girl roared at him as she went closer to the very tall guy.

Seungjun furrowed his brows “You are drunk already, and you’re with…” he glanced at Jihun who’s been snickering like a drunk old man “… Kimchi.” He scowled while feeling a little jealous.

“Whatever, I’m going home.” Seulri shrugged while passing through him.

Seungjun pouted. He made up his mind as he suddenly grabbed Seulri and carried her easily.

“Oppa—AHH LET ME GO!” Seulri cried as she was carried away with her belly rested on his shoulder like she’s a dead body. Seungjun held her legs securely as he went near to his next target.

Jihun widened his eyes “Uhh hyung?”

With just a blink of an eye, Seungjun charged at him making Jihun staggered and unbalanced. The tall hyung looked for an opening then he grabbed Jihun just like how he grabbed Seulri.

Seungjun was surprisingly strong today.

Eventually, the two young kids were carried away by Seungjun with his shoulders.

“LET US GO!” Cried the two.

Seungjun chuckled “Yes, let us go.”

Both of them are cursing and shouting at him as he smiled and walked to their dorms.

The two were his precious friends and the ones he is close with, well… He thinks that he and Seulri have a close relationship much to her chagrin.

 

 

On the next day, the guys were hanging out at the YNB building this time while practicing for their performance tonight.

Jihun was so drunk last night so he was kinda late for their practice.

When he finally arrived in the practice room, the first guy he greeted was Seungjun.

“Good morning hyung, I really had a good sleep last night.” He glared at him while Seungjun sneered at his dongsaeng.

Heejun sighed “Weren’t you told not to drink much hyung?”

Jihun looked at him sheepishly “I didn’t drink a lot!”

“Liar~” Seungjun pointed him while wriggling his finger. Jihun rolled his eyes.

“I heard that you and Seulri were carried away by him.” Inseong laughed at the leader who’s staring at him blankly.

Jihun sighed “He was crazy.”

“You were with Seulri and you guys were being bad kids.” Seungjun pouted. Jihun face palmed “Now we’re your kids?”

“She’s my bae.” Seungjun said it with a straight face. The guys were just laughing at his claim.

“If she heard that then you’ll become a minced meat.” Jihun snickered.

 

“Apparently… I HEARD THAT.”

 

The guys looked to see that Seulri was there leaning at the entrance door. Her mood was not that great.

Seungjun gulped and tried to smile at her nervously “G-good morning?”

Behind her was Danah and Yeonhee entering the room while greeting everyone “Hello KNK sunbaes~” Danah waved at them.

The guys were getting flustered with her calling them sunbaes, it was like news to them. “We even called Astro our sunbaes.” Inseong weeped.

“Hey, we haven’t debuted yet. So we gotta respect you guys.” Yeonhee gave him a half smile that made Inseong somehow nervous.

Danah went straight to Seungjun to thank him “Oppa, I’m so glad that you took Seulri straight in front of our door. She would sneak into our dorm pretending that she came home early but you saved our lives .” She grinned at him then bowed.

Seungjun blinked as he was also glad “Really?”

“YEAH, REALLY.” Seulri scowled at him “Because of you, my diet has gotten worse.”

Seungjun winced, a half of him wished that he didn’t do that to her.

“Don’t be like that, you’re helping our budget save off in a quarter. I hope next time it’ll be Danah’s turn.” Yeonhee sneered at Danah who was pouting at her “I buy my own food.”

Heejun laughed at her “You and your monster appetite~”

“Yeah, you regretted treating me last night when you got the bill over your budget.” Danah stuck her tongue out.

Youjin cleared his throat thinking the conversation was getting long “Excuse me everyone, we have to start our--”

 

Suddenly the door came flying again. It was Hyejin who entered.

“Who’s that agai—ugh…” Youjin face palmed. They will never start their practice like this.

“Yoohoo~” Hyejin smiled arrogantly while walking to the girls. The three girls’ expression hardened

Seulri gritted her teeth “She’s not helping my mood today.”

“Oh I’m not going to play with you guys.” Hyejin made her brows drew upward “I’m here to be with my oppas today~”

“HUH?” Danah glared at her while Hyejin walked pass by them to the guys. The first one she clinged onto was Heejun.

“Oppa good morning!” She suddenly jumped and clutched his arm, Heejun was surprised “Oh uhh, hi?”

Danah’s blood is boiling “This brat…”

She then released him while she cling onto another guy, and it was Inseong.

“Oppa how are you?” Hyejin winked at him. Inseong awkwardly smiled at her “Uhh, I’m fine! Haha.”

“Great! We should have coffee together with all of you!” Hyejin smiled at him while he’s getting awkward her clinging to him once again.

Yeonhee’s face twitched with the sight “She’s really loud and annoying already…”

When Hyejin was done sticking with Inseong, she finally went to Seungjun who was trying to keep his distance from her.

“Oppa~” Hyejin went quickly to him and latched into his arms like a koala. Seungjun widened his eyes as he looked away.

Seungjun was always the one getting bothered by Hyejin because she liked him so much that it frightened him. He couldn’t even say no to her because her father is the CEO.

“Oppa, we should have dinner together later!” Hyejin giggled.

Seungjun nervously tried to indirectly reject her “We… Have a performance tonight and—”

“Great! Then we’ll have dinner after that. I know a great restaurant to eat and it’s romaaantic~” she cheered while hugging his arm tight.

Seulri had enough of her annoyance “THAT’S IT YOU BITC—”

 

“SEULRI, NO!”

Before Danah could stop her. Seulri already launched at Hyejin as she grabbed her hair. Hyejin shrieked in pain as she tried to fight back.

The guys stared in horror although they all stood at the back because they couldn’t stop a cat fight between the wild two.

Danah tried to interrupt the fight but she was pushed back by the two of them “Those brats!” she stared in horror, she’s afraid that it might get into the CEO’s office about this.

Yeonhee sighed “I’ll go get a bucket.” she told Danah then she left. “H-hey Yeonhee!”

“W-we should stop them…” Jihum gulped as he was sweating. Heejun shrugged at him “How? It’s been like this since they got here.”

“U-uh girls?” Inseong tried to talk to them.

Both of the girls looked at him with terror in their eyes. Inseong gulped “Why don’t we settle this like fine ladies and we—”

“SHE STARTED THIS!” Hyejin roared while pulling Seulri’s hair off. The other girl tried to stop her from pulling “YOU WERE GETTING ANNOYING! YOU’RE TRYING TO BE SO NICEY-NICEY WITH THE GUYS!”

“I DID NOT!” Hyejin retorted. Then it was Seulri’s turn to grab her hair as Hyejin screamed in pain again.

The two were getting wild as they shoved themselves to the practice mirror.

“Ack! Do something Danah!” Heejun clamored, Danah gritted her teeth “I CAN’T! These two are ferocious when they’re fighting.”

Youjin sighed as he rested his head om the wall “What are we going to do with this again?”

 

Youjin thought that it will be another normal day in the building. But it wasn’t. He’s stuck with guys who are hyper and childish, and girls who are fighting over little things.

Hyejin shoved Seulri away from her panting hard. After some thought, she fixed her hair while smirking at the young girl “Oh I get it now, you are JEALOUS because me and oppa are having dinner tonight!”

Seulri, and also Seungjun, popped their eyes then looked at each other.

The young girl was really mad with her claim “ME? JEALOUS?”

She glared at Seungjun who was looking at her nervously “I DON’T EVEN LIKE THAT CHILDISH GUY”.

 Seulri laughed at Hyejin “HE’S EVEN MORE ANNOYING THAN YOU!”

“Me?” Seungjun whimpered as he was hurt with her words. The other guys laughed at the tall guy.

Hyejin twitched her upper lip “Huh, I don’t care what you feel anyway.”

Seulri chuckled as she rolled her sleeves up “Then I don’t care what you think.”

 

As the two went near to each other again. Yeonhee finally arrived with a big bucket… Full of water.

“They just need to cool down.” Yeonhee grunted.

Before the two girls glanced at her. Yeonhee immediately poured ice cold water on them.

“KYAAAA—” The two girls screamed as they hugged each other trying to resist the cold water. They are coldly soaked.

The others gaped in surprise. The two finally stopped.

“Done.” Yeonhee snickered in content.

“Alright Yeonhee!” Danah cheered as the others did too while still amazed with the sight.

But Youjin was still frustrated as he looked on the floor spill going straight to his shoes “… We are still going wipe this floor…”

 

With all the noise they were making, Gyungwoo arrived on the scene with his face getting annoyed “What’s with the rukus—”

He saw a great sight in the practice room: Two girls soaking wet, Yeonhee smiling while holding a bucket, other guys standing at the back, and there’s Youjin staring at the wall like he’s already done with everything.

Gyungwoo sighed then he muttered with a tune “Here we are again~”