Chapter 3

KNOCK YOUR HEART

 

A/N:
WE HAVE EDITED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE WE UPLOADED THE WRONG FILE. WE HAVE JUST CORRECTED SOME ERRORS AND ADDED A FEW THINGS. WE ARE VERY SORRY TT PLEASE ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER AGAIN :)

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"So you mean we'll debut in the 4th Quarter this year?" Danah grinned with sparkles in her eyes, she will finally debut! And it will be this year too.

Danah's in the office of the CEO right after she was called to come, she didn't expect a great news.

The CEO smiled at her "Soon, we'll prepare for your debut date and group name, the other members will be thoroughly discussed." He noted. Danah nodded with excitement "Can't wait!"

"The director will leave everything for the details concerning your group... and... We'll discuss more matters soon." The CEO informed her while writing some papers that he wanted to throw it all away.

Danah couldn't wait, she's feeling the thrill of being able to debut soon. She never expected to debut in such a short time, trained at YNB for like a year only, her dream is coming true.

Though something's on her mind lately, and it's bothering her if they would get to debut first, "So the three of us are fixed, right?"

What she implied is that she, Yeonhee, and Seulri are the fixed members to debut soon. The CEO nods.

"But... what about the other trainees, I mean like... Lee Nayoung, Kim Julmyeon... Er..." Danah gritted her teeth trying to control her tone while blurting out someone's name:"Jo Hyejin..."

"Oh, my daughter?" He chuckled, he leaned in closer to his desk while resting his arms on it, and he intertwined his hands together to think deeply about it.

Danah thought that Hyejin will likely join them. She has trained the longest among the female trainees.

The CEO sighed and opened his eyes, "She's not going to debut with you."

Danah's eyes widened, "What?" she asked with mixed emotions can be seen on her face.

The CEO nodded, Danah couldn't believe it but she's trying to guess what Hyejin will do "Is she going to debut as a solo?"

He shook his head, it was a no. Danah scratched her head "Maybe next year or...?"

"I'm not sure." The CEO interrupted with a sigh. He relaxed his shoulder on his chair while contemplating about it.

Danah stared at him with a confused look, "Thank you, have a good day sir!" she bowed at him then left.

Later, the CEO looked at his photo frame with his daughter on it "I'm sorry Hyejin."

 

~~

Meanwhile, Danah came back in the lounge where Seulri and Yeonhee were staying, Seulri anticipated her news "So?"

Danah grinned at them funnily, "We're going to debut soon!"

The three cheered with a hug, Yeonhee calmly smiled as Seulri was out with it "I can't believe it!"

"But that doesn't stop our training, we have to work harder." Yeonhee said, earning her a smug look from Danah "Kaaaaayyy." The eldest giggled.

After an hour of chit-chats over their upcoming debut, a group of girls overheard it. They went to the three girls who were talking in the lounge.

 

"Did I hear an upcoming debut?"

The three girls glanced at the familiar voice: it was Uji, their senior, along with the other members.

"Unnies!" Seulri happily smiled when her seniors approached them, the three greeted and bowed to them.

Kang Hyeyeon, Jung Yuji, Na Haeryung, and Song Dahye... They're KNK's senior group called BESTie, unlike the name KNK, the group's name is much better.

They debuted in July 2013 with their song Pit-a-Pat, the boys from KNK were made as backup dancers in their song ‘Zzang Christmas' in December 2013, and ‘I Need You' in August 2014. They also made the three as their backup with their latest song ‘Excuse Me' on their showcase.

All of them are close. If we say close then it's a sunbae-hoobae relationship kind of close. KNK treats their seniors as if they're their influential sisters and so does the three girls.

Seulri and Yeonhee looked up to Dahye while Danah and Uji are close. So BESTie was really proud of the girls that will debut soon.

"When's the date then?" Hyeyeon asked. Yeonhee replied, "There's no specific date yet but it might be at the end of the year."

Their seniors nodded, showing signs of excitement "I'm anticipating yours more than the boys." Uji cackled.

Everyone laughed. If the guys heard that then it might hurt their pride.

Apparently they did.

KNK also heard what the ruckus was about, they were going to congratulate the three girls but they lost their soul after hearing that from Uji.

"So you guys are going to debut already? Wow!" Heejun smirked, clapping his hands while the other guys followed behind his back. "I think most of the people like the girls than us." Jihun sighed jokingly.

Uji widened her eyes after realizing they heard what she said, she tried to revise on what she has said "W-what I mean is, I was joking! You all are my favorite hoobaes!~"

She tried to laugh sincerely but failed, the boys smiled at their senior with irony. Uji facepalms, she's going to get ignored by them anytime soon.

Haeryung breaks the ice by changing the topic "SO!! KNK boys~ you'll get to finally debut in your showcase this Monday?" she jumped in front of the boys, Jihun blinked while feeling unamused "Well yeah." He said half-heartedly.

Seeing the boys getting bitter about what Uji said, Yeonhee folded her arms arrogantly "You guys are going to debut right? Be happy about it."

Inseong disagreed with her in disappointment "We are but… I don't think we're getting love for it."

 

Yeonhee widened her eyes as she was bewildered, she was about to speak that she tried to encourage them but suddenly Danah stuffed each of their mouths with potato chips.

"Uji didn't mean to say that! Come on, we waited for a long time for you guys to debut!" She smiled.

Youjin almost choked that it looked funny, the guys finally curved a smile along with some cackles while helping Youjin "Hey Dunuh, you wunt overberd agurn!" Heejun talked inaudibly while munching the chips Danah stuffed in his mouth.

The ponytailed girl gasps in horror "Oh no! Oppa I'm sorryyyyy!" She tried to help by patting Youjin's broad back but it won't work.

Everyone was in chaos but they're laughing any way.

Uji reached in her water bottle "Here here!" she lets Youjin drank it slowly but surely. He gulps it all in while coughing some air.

"It... almost killed me..." Youjin coughed, his face shows that he suffered very much "Danah-saeng, don't do that suddenly again, please..."

"S-sorry..." Danah lowered her head and then bowed to him, Inseong and Heejun couldn't stop laughing while Jihun was knocked out on the floor laughing like a wheezing old man.

"He looks like a fish~" Inseong blurted out, earning a threatening punch from Youjin "One more or I'll..."

The boys except Seungjun(Who only stood there smiling), scattered like rats "Sorry!"

Seulri nudged her unnie who was feeling down because of what she did to Youjin "At least, you made them smile again." she said.

Danah beamed a smile, she noticed that these kids who turned out to be older than them are easily comforted in a tiny way of giving care.

The guys are like cream puffs, they're like tough on the outside but soft on the inside. Somehow it only takes a pinch to break from their pastry.

Uji smiled as she sees them running around in circles, Dahye elbows her unnie "I see what you did there."

The older one gaped at her with wonder "What did I do?"

Dahye and Haeryung snickered, Uji glared at them for being suspicious "I just hope that it isn't worse than me thinking that I like Gyungwoo-oppa."

With her emphasizing the name GYUNGWOO-OPPA, Haeryung blinks in surprise. She defended herself immediately "I didn't think of that!" she glowered.

Uji raises her brows and then smirked at her "Okaaaaay~" Dahye realized what Uji's implying then cleared .

Yeonhee, who's had enough of their wild chasing, tried to stop the childish tall guys "Will you guys... ugh, never mind." She shrugs it off anyway, they won't listen easily.

Seulri giggled but after that she sees Seungjun coming towards them while doing his ‘food dance'. She stared at him with horror.

"Chiipppsssss." Seungjun swiftly snagged away Danah's potato chips "HEY OPPA!!" the poor girl scowled at him, Seungjun stuck out his tongue.

Seulri sighed with amusement "The tallest guy's the most childish of all."

 

~

 

Danah, Inseong, and Jihun were in the recording studio. The two let Danah listen to their title track ‘KNOCK'

"This one's dope!" Danah smiled while listening to the song with headphones on, Inseong and Jihun felt grateful for the compliment.

Danah widened her expression as she hears the of the song "Whoa, Youjin-oppa's vocals are on point! So does yours, Inseong-oppa!"

Inseong grinned like a clown, his hard work already paid off "Thanks, Danah!"

Danah removed the headphones on her ears, she blinked with wonder at Jihun "Oppa, where was your part?"

He knew it, his parts seemed to be non-existent when they can't even see who's singing, Jihun sighed with a frown "1st verse, my part's ‘Words that I want to tell you every day, make me feel like my heart's gonna explode'."

"O-oh! I see! No wonder the voice seems familiar!" Danah sheepishly replied, "So you also sang the first part of the 2nd verse right?"

Inseong tried to control his laughter as Jihun stared at her blankly "Danah..." he sniffles "It's Heejun's, the next part is mine..."

Danah gaped at him.

She was left with no words. Yup, she at familiarizing people's voices.

"I-I'm sorry oppa, it's just that your voice is quite different..." Danah stopped talking when she saw Jihun lowering his head down, feeling gloomy "... In a good way!" she quickly added in order not to hurt his feelings.

Inseong patted Jihun's shoulders to comfort the leader "We're going to improve soon, but hey she said that your voice's good!"

"... Then I'll take that as a compliment." Jihun accepted it while still feeling indifferent about it.

 

After a while, the three started eating some snacks they brought, Inseong was the first one to finish his waffles while the Danah continued to eat her second pie and Jihun's still sipping his iced coffee.

"So you guys will debut soon too, right?" Inseong asked the girl who's sitting down lazily on the chair while eating tuna pie, Danah nodded in response "But it's still far."

"It's not that far!" Inseong clarified her "It's getting near, you girls are amazing to train in such a short time."

Danah pouted while she still has something in "Mmm. I guess." She swallowed it whole and then she continued to speak "But the fact that Hyejin won't be joining us is quite alarming."

The two stared at her surprised "Really?"

"Yeah... I wonder why. She's also good you know? Plus she trained longer than us. I don't get the CEO's decision to postpone her debut like that." Danah sighed as she finished her last bite of the pie.

Inseong clocked his tongue while he shook his head in disbelief "Perhaps the CEO and the director think it's not her time? She might debut next year or so..."

The other two agreed, they put in a blank face in deep thought.

Jihun then popped up another question "So who'll be the leader?" Jihun smiled with a smug, Danah shrugged in response "I don't know."

"It's more likely to be you." Inseong hunched "I can't seem to picture that girl to be the leader..."

"You mean Yeonhee?" Danah asked, since Yeonhee's more likely to be the leader in her opinion. She couldn't believe that Inseong thought that.

Inseong twitched his eyes, nodding slowly "Yeah." Danah widened her nostrils "Why?"

"Because." Inseong gritted his teeth, he remembered the times Yeonhee did something to him and he thought she's "Cold and remotely strict, plus she doesn't like me."

"Really?" Danah smirked, she's getting onto something between his words "I think she does like you, but not in that way of liking someone."

Inseong didn't get her point at first, but then he realized that he's getting into the hot seat he's afraid of.

Danah started teasing her oppa, forcing him to confess.

"Danah, you misunderstood." Inseong calmly explained but Danah's starting to make a malicious face "Don't lie~ You liked her!!"

Jihun smirked devilishly, siding Danah. "Oh hyung I never knew that you like her~" Jihun cackled, the two started teasing their older friend.

"AGH SERIOUSLY, I DO NOT!" Inseong threw a tantrum, his ears are getting visibly red that Danah noticed "You're blushing oppa~"

"Didn't you told us something before about Yeonhee." Jihun wiggled his brows. Danah gaped at him with amusement "REALLY? Oppa, what did you say about my pretty friend?"

Inseong popped his eyes in shock then threw daggers in his eyes at Jihun, "You know what, this conversation is over, let's forget about it." he stood up trying to leave the room.

Now for the final blow.

Danah threatened Inseong with her meticulous method "I'm sure Yeonhee won't be pleased to hear this."

Inseong stopped on his tracks while sweating bullets when he heard that, his eyes are shaking with horror as he tried to calm himself. He finally caught the bait

She continued to frighten him while pressing her hand to her lips "I could imagine what her reaction would look like and what she's holding after she heard---"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL TELL YOU." Inseong surrendered while whimpering. Jihun knocked out laughing once again seeing his hyung getting humiliated by Danah.

 

The three took a seat back from where they sat. Inseong took a deep breath and opened his mouth.

"Actually, I'm really attracted to her beauty." Inseong frowned while confessing. Danah's face brightened "Aww~ I knew it!"

Inseong then glared at her "BUT! That's the end, I never liked her personality, I only liked her face, her height, her hair... But her attitude is off my list." He clarified, trying to convince her that he has no other feelings for Yeonhee

Danah blinked at him, she never knew that Inseong felt that way when he always got a cold shoulder by Yeonhee who is younger than him by 2 years.

Hence, he doesn't even know why Yeonhee's being like that to him! Or if he did so, he would apologized for it. When he thought about it, he still might get the same cold treatment from her.

"When we both apologized for that incident, I thought she's going to change." Inseong sighed "Guess I'll need another year to get used to her attitude."

Danah bitted her lip, she tried to clarify his impression on Yeonhee "She isn't like that oppa, she's well... Shy...." she scratched her head while thinking of a better explanation.

Inseong shook his head while smiling "I know, I know. I'll let it slide." He patted her head.

Danah wiggled her brows, realizing what he had meant "So you really like her? That you only need to get used to her attitude and then you'll try to make a move to date—"

"I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DATING HER." Inseong blew up. His cheeks are getting red while Danah's snickering at him.

Jihun grinned at him then he sighed soon after, staring on the floor "Yeonhee's really scary isn't she? But she's really pretty, I can't deny that."

The girl nodded at him while giggling "She's really cute when she's angry too~"

"No, she's scary! I think you're the one who's cuter when mad." Inseong said while grinning at her. Jihun agreed as he nodded shyly.

Danah blinked at them "Really?" Jihun pinched her cheeks "Really, I think you're cute too~" he with his squeaking baby voice

She went tomatoes when she heard their compliments or rather… Their teases. It was embarrassing to hear it that she couldn't believe them "Agh, stop it. It's not funny."

The two laughed at her scowling face, Danah's really cute to resist. "You are cute, but your appetite isn't, you'll empty our pockets in seconds." Inseong snickered.

"Okay I get it, ugh." she mumbled, the two guys clapped hands in victory.

Danah thought of something else if they really did think that she's cute... She might pick up something else "Since you guys thought that I'm cute--- er, like that…"

The two guys nodded at her to make her continue, Danah bitted her lip "Did the others thought the same too? Or something similar to that."

The two stared at each other in trance, they simultaneously shook their head

"No one mentions it. Uhh, Seungjun thought that you're like his cute brother?" Inseong twitched his mouth while sounding unsure about it.

Danah's eyes drooped to express her disinterest; she thought it's a bad idea to ask them.

"I… see…" Danah faked a smile, Inseong chuckles.

Then she thought of something again, her eyes glinted with enthusiasm. "What does Seungjun sees in Seulri?"

The two stared at her blankly, they don't know about his feelings for Seulri, Danah pouted, much to her chagrin "So you guys don't know?"

"He never mentions anything about it." Jihun nudged his head "All he did was mention weird nicknames he could come up for Seulri."

Danah nodded while open, concluding that Seungjun's feelings for Seulri are unknown. He might like her very much or he just likes to joke with her.

Incidentally, Seulri heard their conversation when she's about to enter the studio they're staying at. She slowly closed the door back so that she wouldn't make a scene.

In deep thought, she contemplated with the info she got from them.

She clenched her jaw in realization "So he's only toying with me? That tall jerk."

She decided not to enter the studio, instead she goes somewhere else trying to plot a revenge.

Only to be bumped by the person she planned to murder: Seungjun.

Her expression darkened as the guy in front of her beamed a smile.

"Baeby Seul~" Seungjun was about wrap his arms around the short girl but she evades it.

"Leave me alone, jerk." Seulri scoffed at him, he frowned on her being moody lately.

He tries to cheer her up by her hair "What's wrong?~" he's about to put his fingers on her hair but she quickly stopped him by hitting his hand away from her.

 Seungjun blinked in confusion, what did he do wrong?

"Have a good day, sir." Seulri left with a sullen look on her face, Seunjun tried stopping her but she quickly dashed away from him. He scratched his head trying to figure out why she's avoiding him.

"Maybe she didn't like the name I called her?" Seungjun's face lit up, he blissfully skipped to the studio room where Inseong and the others were there "I'll think of better names then."

 

~

Later at night, Yeonhee went back to their dorm after she finished her afternoon tea at the nearby café. As soon as she entered the dorm, she saw Seulri dressing up like she's going to a party.

But actually, it‘s something worse than that.

"Clubbing again?" Yeonhee narrowed her eyes at Seulri's black metallic fitted dress, the youngest grinned at her sheepishly "Please?"

"NO." Yeonhee sighed as she sat on the couch with her legs crossed and her arms folded "You cannot."

Seulri quivered her lips, Yeonhee ignores her. She reached for her book on the dining table but Seulri grabbed it to give it to her.

"Please? I need to cool off my head." Seulri pleaded while kneeling down to her unnie, Yeonhee opened her book ignoring her again.

Seulri pouted in frustration. She stood up and tried to massage Yeonhee's shoulders to change her mind.

Yeonhee had enough with her pleading, she gritted her teeth while flaring her nostrils "Fine, don't be late."

Seulri's face lit up and jumped for joy, she leaned down pecking  Yeonhee's cheek "Thank you thank you thank you!"

Yeonhee rolled her eyes, continuing to read. Seulri ran to the door and wore her heels. She reached for her coat and opened the door "I'll be back later!"

She shut the door while singing some kind of gibberish words. Yeonhee twitched "Danah would be mad after hearing this I bet."

 

"SHE WHAT?!" Danah's face overtook with terror while Yeonhee closed her eyes trying to calm down, she nods at the ponytailed girl.

Danah went teary eyed soon after "Why?? She didn't even told me that she's going to go clubbing again!"

Yeonhee shrugged, even she doesn't know why Seulri needed to chill off. Probably because of the stress she's been dealing lately.

"Jihun's not with her tonight, he's preparing for their debut." Danah shut her eyes in frustration then she popped her phone trying to give Seulri a call.

But Yeonhee stopped her "She might be busy being wild in the club right now."

Danah grimaced but she gave up later "Agh, I can't stop her rebellious side, can I?"

The tall girl snickered while continued to flip pages in her book "You're even rebellious too... With your diet."

Danah hissed at her by striking back "I'm not the kind of girl who's always by-the-book you know."

Yeonhee gave her lopsided grin, the other girl stuck out her tongue as the two playfully teased each other.

"Okaaaay." The curly haired girl laughed as she played with her long locks. Danah positioned herself on the sofa as she placed her feet on it.

"I remembered." Danah cackled with a simpered smile "Someone likes you."

Yeonhee's smile faded as she lifts her brow "How random."

Danah pounded her own lap, feeling excited "I'm serious! But he said that he only likes your face, hair, your---"

"Height, okay." Yeonhee emphasized. Danah pouted on how stubborn her friend is. Yeonhee shrugged then she rose from her seat "People only liked me for my looks and my wealth."

Danah rolled her eyes ‘Not this thing again.' Yeonhee continued to talk "They don't like my goddamn attitude anyway."

"Aiish! That's why you have to be nicer to them! Loosen up!" She encouraged her tall friend but her friend laughed it off.

"And who'll that be? I can count on how many guys in the building that I can be nice with."

"So who's going to get that?" Danah asked. Yeonhee her upper lip "Youjin-oppa."

"EY. He's excluded!" Danah protested, Yeonhee thought of someone else.

"Gyungwoo-sunbaenim? CEO? Uhh…" She drew her brows together. Danah shook her head harshly "Why are you… They're old!"

"Then who, from the trainees?" Yeonhee's eyes drooped. Danah blinks "Maybe?"

The tall girl rolled her eyes in disgust "No way, not KNK." She gave up leaving her friend behind as she went to her room.

"I didn't say anything! Hey!" Danah chased her, laughing like a seal.

 

Meanwhile, Seulri's rocking the local club downtown. She hanged out with her other friends in the place.

She drank a lot and couldn't handle it any longer as she was already drunk.

"Ugh, I could vomit now… I'm leaving." Seulri informed her friends. Worried, her other friend patted Seulri's arm "Are you sure you're okay? We'll send a taxi for you."

Seulri's eyes wandered around in a trance, she smiled at her friends to reassure them "Please do."

She has a lot of makeup on yet her face is visibly red. Her head's getting heavy as she walked through the exit of the club with the help of her friends, but someone from the club offered to her.

"Little Miss, let me take you home." A decent guy smiled at her, she stared at him carefully. He's cute, but he's like someone who can be picked anywhere in the streets during nighttime.

Seulri lazily rejected his offer "No thank you." She pushed him lightly to make her way to the door, but the guy grabbed her again "You sure? You're already drunk. You need a hunk guy to take you home safely." He winked at her, he's flirting with her.

She gritted her teeth, annoyed. Now she pushed him harder away that he bumped into another person dancing "W-what are you doing?" he scowled at her.

The area around them stopped to look at the commotion, Seulri glared at him while feeling tipsy "You… All of you are the same. Toying other girls… Disgusting roaches."

"Say that again you brat!" He was about to pump a fist at her but he was stopped by his friends, Seulri's friends quickly grabbed her while leaving the club "I'm sorry about it! She's a little drunk." Her friend apologized as they left.

 

Seulri finally arrived outside of her dorm while her unnies were waiting on the door, her other friend lifted her up on her shoulder to support her towards the two and she greeted them with an apologetic face.

Yeonhee exhaled harshly while raising her brow, Danah stared at them with a stern look. Seulri's friend bowed to them in 90 degrees seeing their unhappy faces.

"Give her to me." Yeonhee commanded, Seulri's friend quickly followed as the two grabbed their youngest friend like a log. They finally went inside of the dorm.

"Unnies, I'm sorryyyy." Seulri cutely apologized, still half-awake. The two ignored her.

"This time, she's forbidden to go out at night." Danah swore, Yeonhee nods as they tossed her on the couch. "Sleep here, brat."

 

Seulri grunted but she went fast asleep.

 

 

 

It is the day of KNK's showcase! The boys are ready for this big day and it will be a memorable day for them. The guys are already in the Ilchi Art Hall, the place for their first showcase and they are preparing for their rehearsals.

On backstage, Heejun texted Danah to inform her the time of their showcase will start, he added ‘Be there or no more treats for you!' on the last part.

He quickly received a reply from her saying: ‘I'll be there 30 minutes earlier it starts!'

Heejun smiled then delivered the news to his hyungs "Guys, the girls will be here."

Seungjun's face lit up, it made him more excited than ever. Jihun widened his nostrils seeing his hyung getting hyper.

"That's great!" Inseong smiled, he fixed his hair in the mirror thinking that he'll do well on the showcase.

He just hoped that Danah didn't reveal anything to Yeonhee about what they had talked the other day, he's getting nuts about it.

Their manager started clapping "Rehearsals will start in 2 minutes. Guys, I need your butts on stage right now."

The guys understood and quickly prepared to leave, Seungjun tittered when he heard a certain word from their manager… And he's looking at Jihun who's getting a bad feeling about it.

"You're crazy hyung." Jihun scoffed. Seungjun started to press his hands together then stretches his arms out describing a large object.

Inseong and Heejun laughs at Jihun who's completely confused "He meant your ! Manager-hyung mentioned that word." Inseong clarified.

The leader's expression hardened while ignoring Seungjun's tease. Seungjun hugged him behind while they left the room.

"It will start soon right? I'm getting nervous." Youjin sighed. His phone notified a message then he looked to it.

It was a message from his senior, Uji.

 

‘Break a leg <3'

 

Youjin smiled at her message, he was surprised that Uji texted him. But then Heejun's phone also beeped "Oh, it's Uji-sunbae, she said ‘Break a leg <3'!"

The eldest swiftly turned his head to Heejun who's showing the message to them. Jihun and Inseong also got the message.

"I got it too." Seungjun said while replying her back, he looks at Youjin "Did you also?"

Youjin nodded half-heartedly, he realized that it was a group message.

 

20 minutes later, the three girls finally arrived in the showcase. They were really early like still 5pm it but it was fine because the people are already lined up for the seats.

Heejun reserved the girls some of the seats in the front of the stage so it was worth it.

 

"Well I do look fine I guess." Yeonhee thought while looking at her reflection on her phone.

Seulri and Yeonhee dressed up well in the cold weather. While waiting outside of the building filled with fans holding banners and cameras, Danah's nowhere to be found.

That's when suddenly they heard a shout from the part where an old car parked. Danah posed herself weirdly for a self-portrait on her phone.

"Danah unnie…" Seulri sighed, looking at Danah's clothes.

"What's with that beanie?" Yeonhee stared at her smugly. Seulri shook  her head then calls her unnie to come.

Danah ran to them like a kid, she's getting excited.

"You…" Yeonhee gritted her teeth while staring at Danah from head to toe. The beanie girl blinks at her "What?"

"You didn't have clothes to wear?" She scrunched her face. Danah nodded "I haven't done my laundry yet."

Seulri giggled "You're dressed like an american woman from the 60's."

Danah pinched the giggling girl's cheeks playfully "Wait till I get my clothes clean." She grinned

Yeonhee exhaled while grabbing the two on their wrists "Let's go."

 

"Wow! There are a lot of people came~" Seulri surveyed the area like a happy sister of the group.

Yeonhee looked at the time on her watch "It's already 6:40." She blowed her breath as she feels tense waiting for their showcase.

Danah texted the guys informing  them that they are already sitting in front. Seulri patted her cheeks that she could feel the excitement just by looking at the video playing on the screen.

"They replied!" Danah beamed showing her phone to the two, they all smiled with their message:

‘Expect a good knocking performance from us!'

"They're confident." Yeonhee nodded with amusement, they better not disappoint them.

"It's going to start soon right? I'm getting a little nervous." Danah sighed while rubbing her hands together.

The two of her friends wondered why, she replied with a snicker "Heejun always make mistakes when performing, I hope he doesn't trip on the stage."

Seulri looked at her mischievously, Danah's really an open book "Are you worried about him?"

Danah rolled her eyes "No, I'm worried about the stage."

Yeonhee laughs about it "What the hell are you talking about? Oh it's starting already."

The lights soon dimmed off as their showcase is finally going to start.

 

What Danah was actually worried about is that the group will finally enter the industry where it's a competition, where everyone in the world is watching them. If they made a mistake, it would scar their image as ‘Matured men with a cool concept.'

 

As the lights went on, everyone screamed with joy as they see the five men standing.

 

 

They are KNK.

 

 

~~

When the showcase was over, the boys were hanging out in the dressing room to rest while still wearing their black and white costumes. It was finally over.

They were soon greeted by the three girls who entered the room with bright smiles.

"Hey guys! You came!" Inseong smiled at the pretty girls but when he saw Danah: "Oh Danah… What's with your clothes?"

The guys looked at her while her smiley face faded, she pouted at them with annoyance.

"I bet she hasn't started her laundry yet." Heejun snickered. The beanie girl snarled at him "Oh that's correct, genius."

"Well, you guys rocked! You all looked handsome in your costumes!" Seulri clapped her hands to congratulate the guys with full of content.

"Thank you Seulribae~" Seungjun smiled at her, her smile suddenly turns into a half-smile because it got awkward.

"Seungjun-oppa…" She mumbled.

Seungjun leaned closer because he didn't hear it, Seulri quickly steps back away from him while feeling embarrassed.

Danah saw this and snickered "Seulri thought you were really cool on stage."

"Unnie!" Seulri grabbed Danah to stop her from talking, Seungjun smiled happily "Really?"

"Yes she did, she even thinks your parts were… Hot."

"I SAID NO SUCH THING!" Seulri shouted at her as her face’s getting beet red, the others laughed as they saw the short girl getting embarrassed cutely.

The guys are teasing her while Seungjun had a big smile on his face: He was really happy while Seulri's getting in denial with Danah's claims.

Inseong on the other hand, laughed it off nervously "Wow, why do I get the feeling that this also happened to me?"

Speaking of the devil, Yeonhee suddenly approached him with her arms folded. Inseong's face hardened when she's in front of him "Y-yes?"

Yeonhee gave him a lopsided grin as she congratulates him "Your voice is amazing, I'll give you that."

His heart almost stopped, he thought that Yeonhee knew about the thing he said to her friend. But he was wrong, his tensing shoulders relaxed as he puts on a smile "Thank you dongsaeng!"

He's about to pat her head but Yeonhee shifted her head away from him and approached Youjin "Oppa, you were really awesome." She smiled at him warmly. Youjin patted her head "Thank you Yeonhee."

Jihun saw what Inseong did so he nudged him "I thought you didn't like her?" Jihun sneered at him while standing beside him, Inseong flared his nostrils "For the nth time, I DON'T."

 

After a long hour of chatting and fooling around, Danah's stomach growled "H-hey we should eat!"

"You're right, I'm hungry." Seungjun whimpered while feeling his stomach, the others agreed.

"OK! We'll have a wonderful dinner party with soju! Whaddya say?" Heejun clasped his hands while the others cheered as they think it's a great idea.

Seungjun stood up and rested his arm on Jihun's shoulder "Kimchi should treat us." The leader cocked his head while glaring at Seungjun "And why would I?"

The tall guy wiggled his brow with a smug face "Because you can use your mom's credit card~"

Jihun jabbed him lightly while laughing "I'm not going to do that!"

Everyone laughed. The atmosphere was getting warm and light. The 8 friends are deciding on who will pay the bills.

"Let's decide with Rock, Paper, and Scissors!" Heejun grinned while he positioned his hand in the center.

The group all compressed in a circular shape, they all readied their hands to play.

"I don't know why we are doing this game." Yeonhee, who was forced to join, sighed.

Youjin shook his head "I'm having a bad feeling about this."

Jihun confidently blurted out "I have a feeling that I'm going to be safe."

 

 

 

 

In the end, Jihun lost and paid for their meal.