Chapter 1

KNOCK YOUR HEART

“1…2… And we’re on!”

 

Loud Inseong beamed a smile in front of a smartphone “HELLO EVERYONE~”

“Hello V-app viewers!” The pillar guy, Seungjun, popped out from nowhere to the screen, waving like a kid. “I’m so happy that we get to air live today~”

“Is this thing really on?” the leader, Jihun, wondered as he subconsciously fixed his hair using the screen then squinted his eyes in realization “Oh it really is.”

Inseong cleared his throat, “Do you know why we are here?” he asked the viewers while pointing his finger at a door, the door had a sign plastered on it: YNB PRACTICE ROOM 2

“Teehee I don’t know, do you know?~~” Seungjun spoke to Inseong while using a cutesy tone, the other members looked at him wryly “Seungjun-ah, I wasn’t asking you.” Inseong clarified.

As soon as that, they hear footsteps coming to them and it was the small ball Heejun, looking at the tall guys excitingly “Let’s go guys!”

Inseong placed his finger on his lips, telling the maknae to keep quiet “We haven’t told the viewers what we are doing for today.”

“Ah~” Heejun nodded, he shifted his attention to the screen and smirked “MAYBE WE SHOULD NOW TELL YOU WHY WE ARE HERE!”

Clearing his throat, he leaned closer to screen then they all compressed together “Everyone, we are going to raid the practice room of the female trainees…” he whispered

“Wait, what?” the manly man Youjin, wasn’t even on the screen, calmly asked. He wasn’t aware of this. “Are we going in now?”

They all nod at the eldest with puppy eyes; Youjin is skeptic about it “But why? Did we already inform them? What about the CEO—”

“We did hyung, so calm down~” Inseong reassured him while rubbing Youjin’s shoulders “Everything’s going to be fine~”

Youjin knew that they haven't informed the female trainees especially the CEO, he knows that they might get screwed but he gets along with the plan anyway since he doesn’t even have a choice.

“Ok… On the count of three, we go slam this door and introduce the girls with a tune~” the small one wriggled his brows “Viewers, are you with us? You are about to see the YNB Girls!”

“Okay…” Jihun readied himself while rubbing his hands and then placed his hand on the doorknob.

He raises his hand and signals for the countdown, the others are pinning their eyes on the door silently but surely…

1…2…3

BAM!

 

“HELLO GIIIIRRRRRRRLS!!!!!!!”

“WOW LOOK AT THEM!”

 

The KNK successfully invaded the room with loud screams and jingly movements, Inseong immediately focused the phone at the girls’ faces.

There are 3 people practicing in the room, with mixed reactions shown on their faces, Inseong still continued to broadcast them on their V-live.

“Please help me welcome the YNB Girls!” he exclaimed happily.

Seungjun came to the screen beside the female trainees “Aren’t they the cutest and the prettiest?” he grinned.

Sweaty, haggard, tired, and especially… pretty on broadcast alright. With no makeup on, the girls weren’t happy with their surprise visit.

Inseong observed their faces closely, and he isn’t glad to see them

 

The baby-faced eldest blinked blankly. Ugh

The cool tall girl was unamused.

The short and y maknae already gritted her teeth in annoyance. Oh great

 

Inseong didn't expect this to happen; he quickly shifted the screen away from the girls and chuckled nervously. This isn't what I planned to happen.

Their so called YNB Girls aren’t the same as the weird KNK giants who’ll barge into others’ personal space.

Somehow they didn’t break anything, the girls’ reaction is so-so but not as much as they were already ticked off with them.

Youjin reading the atmosphere, he knew that he’s done with everything. The other kids are yapping and dancing like kids encircling the 3 poor girls. He really wanted to get out of the room just so that he can save himself from trouble.

Inseong tried to greet the tall person, of all people, he was greeted back with a cold stare. To liven up the tense atmosphere, he nervously grabbed the tall girl to his side as if they were REALLY close.

“This is Yeonhee! She’s really nice and caring~~” pointing the screen to them while he rested his arm in her shoulder.

The girl was trying to maintain her cool but with his sudden clinginess she might kill him any second now. She tried to break free but the loud one won’t let her, he smiled at her then shifted back to the screen.

She was already killing him in her mind.

Seungjun and Jihun went near to the short one “This is Bae Seulri, my bae~” Seungjun pinched her face, the girl was shocked with his assertion.

Whether he was playing with puns or on to his weird attitude towards admiring her, Jihun knew what will happen next “He’s joking” he jumped and he suddenly pinched his hyung’s side, HARD.

Seungjun grunted “KIMCHI you---” and they fought playfully leaving the girl unattended. This is my chance to stay away, she thought.

While Inseong’s having a rough time entertaining his annoyed guest, he eyed Heejun and mouthed ‘I need help’ thinking that it was a really bad idea approaching the cold one.

Heejun understood and went to his hyung “Alrighty viewers!” he grabbed the phone carefully while focusing his face on broadcast, Inseong quickly followed suit.

They went to the last girl staring at the studio mirror, embarrassed.

“Hey Danah!” Heejun squeaked, with informalities, they are the near age and they’re really close. But the girl seemed to be ungrateful with his visit.

Inseong held the phone and focused the two including himself on screen “This is Jeong Danah, the youngest of the 3stooges!” he grins as the two gave her an applause.

Even if she was part of the 3stooges, composed of two hyper members of KNK and herself, she’s clearly not in the mood to play with them today.

The three girls all felt the same.

Heejun rested his hand on her shoulders and tapped them “Everyone, this is my pal. isn’t she in good spirits today?”

Good spirit alright.

She glanced at the screen showing her face, when she saw her bloated face, she expressed in horror as she shifted away from the screen “WHAT THE—”

“Danah-ssi, where are you going?” Inseong gulped.

Her face went red and she’s not what they expected from her today

“HEEJUN YOU IDIOT!!!” She roared at the small-but-still-taller-than-her guy, Heejun shrieked and stepped back but failed: she already grabbed his collar and thin arms.

“Oh my—” His hyung gasped and intended to stop her from tearing his dongsaeng to shreds, her face’s indescribably scary right now glaring at the puppy-faced Heejun.

He stopped at his tracks, hoping for a miracle

“DANAH? WHY ARE ARE YOU--” he stopped as soon as he saw her expression changed suddenly from a roaring tiger to a weepy puppy "I even hoped that I would... would be good on screen and yet--- *hic* *sob*" she started to roll in tears

As Heejun saw her face, his eyes popped in fear  “SORRY SORRY IM SO SORRY!” he wailed, holding both of his best friend’s shoulders to comfort her.

“Oh no, why is she crying??” the rattled hyung even wondered why is she crying, it was so unreal to him that his dongsaeng is crying like that.

He hesitated to come near at the two, unconsciously shaking the phone in his hand.

Inseong doesn't even know why the girls are having a mental breakdown right now.

He desperately called the others to help him.

The two other giants quickly went to the rescue, while Youjin face palmed, and quietly went his way to the door. Goodbye image.

“Heejun, you made her cry, what did you do?” Seungjun wrinkled his brows, Heejun hastily retorted in his defense "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

 Seungjun tried to speak again but the short girl went to him and pushed him “It's also your fault!”

“What?” He popped his eyes out “What did we do?” again with his puppy eyes at her.

She had enough with him being a childish oppa of hers, she exploded and folded her brows furiously “ INVADING US IN YOUR BROADCAST, WITH US HAVING NO MAKEUP ON, SHOWING OUR TIRED FACES,”

She continued to yell at him with a mocking tone holding her head up high to meet the very tall guy's eyes “---And you're trying to pin it on someone else? All of you are to blame!"

Seungjun whimpered, experiencing hell as usual “sowwy----” he bowed down to his dongsaeng as if he's younger than her for 10 years.

Jihun on the other side couldn’t help but laugh, his viral laugh caught the wild girl’s attention “Are you even enjoying this?!”

He gulped “N-no I…”

“YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST!”

She grabbed him along with Seungjun, and then continues to lecture the giant oppas while she made them sit on the air as they eyed Inseong for help.

The eldest girl is still crying like she did something wrong in life, while Heejun continued to apologize and comfort her like he did something very wrong in his life.

Inseong backed away, accidentally showed everything on broadcast “I never expected it to become this way…” he gulped, walking back to the exit while still holding the  phone.

He faced the viewers and smiled while sweating bullets “I’m sorry everyone, we need to sign off now—"

Before he even had to complete his message to the viewers, a familiar person’s body is seen on the screen while he was staring at it

He wobbly slanted the phone to show that person’s face on screen…

 

He gulped.

“Let me explain.”

“Too late, pabo” The tall girl grabbed the phone...

 

 

 

[SIGNED OFF]

 

 

 

That was not the real start of the three girls’ journey, they started as friends in Yangchung Middle School located in Mokdong, Yang Cheon Gu, Seoul.

Danah and Seulri first met and became friends when Danah was in 8th grade and Seulri in 7th grade. Both of them were in the same neighborhood in Mokdong

Yeonhee on the other hand, was a transferee from Jeju. She met and became friends with the two when she and Seulri’s in 9th grade, the two are classmates while she befriended Seulri through Danah.

The three became inseparable back then.

 

March 4, 2013. It’s the 2nd day of classes and Danah will become a high school student next year, her class is rumbling with noises and giggles.

Until their homeroom teacher came in from the front door, everyone shuffles back to their seats.

“Okay class!” The class president stood up giving out orders to the class “ATTENTION! Stand, Bow and Greet!”

“Good Morning Ms. Lee!” the class spoke in unison, their teacher smiled and greeted back, she gestured everyone to sit down.

“Today, we’ll have a new student who will be joining with us today” she said “Please take care of her as soon as she gets in!”

The room grumbled with noises

“She?” “A girl?” “Is she hot?” “Is she prettier that me?” “Is she a celebrity?” “An alien perhaps?” “She must be Mark Zuckerberg’s daughter!”

“Alright everyone calm down.” The teacher spoke as she tapped her stick on her desk, she glanced at the front door as she sees the new student waiting for the signal.

“You can come in now.”

The new student gulped, she lowered her head as soon as she enters, making a step as civil and well behave as a student should be. The girl stepped in front of everyone.

Her teacher noticed that she’s getting shy as a sheep, she placed her hand on her student’s shoulders “Go on, everyone’s nice!”

She was startled with the tap “A-ah, yes!” She faced everyone revealing her face.

Everyone was in awe.

Danah, sitting at the back, slightly stood up from her feet to catch a glimpse from the new girl: Oh wow

Studying her appearance, she’s kinda tall, her skin is pale and her face is sculpted like a greek statue, pointy nose, rosy cheeks, big hazel eyes and brown curly locks wrangling around her everywhere, not to mention her bust size.

She’s also amazed by the new student’s fashion: knee-length blue sailor dress with a pink bow and her shoes are black strap-ons with white long socks.

She thought she was a foreigner, well that’s what she thinks her to be.

“My name is Park Yeonhee.” she spoke “I’m a transferee from Jeju.”

“Oh, she’s Korean.” Danah mouthed, she swore that she was a foreigner, then she changes her mind when she heard her accent. She’s from Jeju alright.

Yeonhee struggled to maintain her composure, she was really nervous “I-I… P-please…”

“It’s alright Yeonhee-ssi~” her teacher patted her head “We can continue later on, why don’t everyone say hello to her?”

“Hello Yeonhee-ssi!” Everyone greeted her cheerfully, Yeonhee stared at them blankly then smiled at them while bowing down. This is really going to be tough for the introvert girl.

 

It was already lunch break and everyone cheered, some of them went out to eat at their canteen or in the rooftop while the rest ate their lunchboxes in the classroom.

Yeonhee on the other hand, positioned herself away from her classmates as she decided to eat in the very corner of the room.

Danah with her classmates made themselves messy as they scattered while compressing together and facing each other, they goofed off and laugh with chatter as they enjoy their meal.

“Psst, hey Danah.” Her classmate spoke “Do you think Yeonhee’s rich?”

Danah, barely heard her, continued to eat while letting an inaudible sound like ‘What’ to her classmate. She sighed “I mean look at her, she keeps her things organized and her lunchbox looks so expensive.”

Looking at the new student, Yeonhee felt she was watched as if she was a criminal, she closes her eyes as she was afraid of their remarks of her.

Danah’s classmate nudged the busy eater “Hey, why don’t we try to ask her for—”

Danah shuts her before she gets into it, annoyed “Quit it! Just give me your food!” she took one of the egg rolls of her classmate “Hey! No fair!” the girl cried while getting it back.

 

Yeonhee heard the commotion and glanced back at them, she saw them laughing the two fighting for food. She looked at Danah’s laughing face while wolfing down her food.

She looked at her features: Danah’s light, she’s thin like a stick but she has cheeky cheeks, she also have big eyes but more defined and her lashes are long, she has a broad nose.

She wear her hair up in a ponytail and braces on her teeth that is colored orange, the color of her clothes are a shade of orange, brown, black and yellow. Somehow wearing boyish clothing…

Yeonhee wondered if Danah’s parents are letting her do boys’ stuff since she dressed up like a boy though she has a cute face, she shook her head and hoped that Danah won’t bother her.

Apparently she will, later…

After classes have ended, Yeonhee quickly packed her things up so that she could skedaddle away to home. But one person stopped her from doing so.

“Hey~!” a familiar student place her things on top of Yeonhee’s, it shocked the shy girl as she stared at Danah’s disorganized things then back at her smiley face.

“Let’s go home together!” she proclaim energetically, ‘I’d rather not’ Yeonhee thought, she smiled and bowed down as she pulled her stuff under Danah’s and quickly ran away.

“Ey~ Wait up!” The loud girl chased her.

With her persistent nature, the two ended up going home together, Danah learned that Yeonhee’s place is just a few blocks away from her home and she’s glad to have another friend who’s in the same neighborhood as her.

“We’re… Friends?” Yeonhee asked, that word sounded new to her ears. Danah greedily nods “From now on, we’ll be friends!”

Yeonhee was unsure of it, because she never had real friends before. She was always stuck in the house because her parents were strict and nobody seemed to like her from her hometown.

Danah pulled her arm and changed their pace in walking “I’m Jung Danah by the way! We’re the same aged, so no need to call me unnie or something!” she grinned.

The shy girl somehow smiled back, she never felt so welcome before, Danah’s the first one whom she met and befriend. She thinks that she could open up to her because she thinks she’s really nice… and loud.

 

Next day, after classes have end, the two kids bustled up to leave to the classroom. “Leggo Yeonhee~”

Yeonhee followed Danah quickly “O-okay!

Their classmates were shocked by this, they seemed really closed even if they met just yesterday. Well they can’t blame the two “Danah’s really friendly, she can get along with everyone!”

“W-wait!” Yeonhee panted, her frail body couldn’t keep with her while holding a lot of things. The happy ball one giggled and ran faster “Come on Yeonhee! We’ll have a race on—“

Just before she was about to turn left, someone bumped into her from the right, HARD, that the two fell over. It shocked Yeonhee “D-DANAH!”

She felt her “Owww~” while getting teary and whimpy, the other person stood up and placed her hands in her waist “Watch where you’re going!”

Danah glanced at the person’s face, it surprised her that she’s familiar “Bae Seulri!”

As soon as Yeonhee finally came near to them, she held Danah’s hand to help her while staring at the other girl.

She’s shorter than them, her dark brown eyes are curved like a cat and her skin is tan, she wore a ribbon headband as she wore a red sweater and a denim skirt.

The shorter one realized that it’s her friend and her expression changed as she saw her “Danah-unnie!” she smiled “Omo I’m sorry if I got to bump into you, perfect timing!”

“Perfect timing?” Danah asked while patting the dirt off her clothes, the younger one wriggled her brows “I’m escaping my cleaners’ schedule, we must leave now!”

The older girls popped in horror, Yeonhee couldn’t believe it but Danah shrug it off anyway “Alright, let’s leave already!”

“N-now? But her schedule—” just as she was about to protest, the two grabbed the tall one and the rest is history.

 

That’s how the three met, they are from the same neighborhood and they get along well as their parents did. Even though they didn’t have the same interests, their dynamics are diversed well that they seemed to get along really well.

As soon as they set to go to High School, Danah and Yeonhee went together in Hangaram High School, Seulri then followed them as soon as she graduate from middle school.

Things have changed recently and so as the three of them, especially Seulri and Yeonhee.

Bae Seulri became so rebellious than before, she would cut classes if there’s a chance, her beauty bloomed as her body does. She became ier, would dress fit to show curves but she’s still boyish and rough. She already have the passion to dance and will never get tired of it, she cut classes just for that reason. Still her grades are alright because she would study hard in the finals.

Park Yeonhee became colder than before, she’s shy but she can converse well with people, only to be bitten with her harsh remarks and cold stares that is. Her cold attitude and her foreign beauty dubbed her in school as the Ice Princess. But to her friends, she’s just a warm puppy who opens up really well when you get to know her better. Yeonhee’s one of the top 3 in school always during exams.

Jung Danah became so lazy in the , but she still retains her smiley cute face and gluttonous appetite. Her bubbly and easy going attitude got the people to know her really well, she may be the most popular girl in school, both in good and in a bad way… To teachers that is. She’s the childish of the three, even her grades are playing with her, but she’s isn’t that bad, she’s just too lazy to study but can still get off the hook by doing community services and all.

The three were notable in their high school life.

Yeonhee’s the sergeant at arms officer in the Student Council, from a shy pup to a tamed wolf, she can get really scary in the hallways from their school.

She’s by-the-book school officer, would get up early to stand outside the school gates while she checks every student’s clothing and hair as it matches the dress code of the school. She would also catch late comers and gives them a red slip pertaining to tardiness equals to community service. Many boys would try to get her attention, but she would ignore any of their pointless actions.

Even the rebellious Seulri can’t go in the school with her colored hair and the lazy Danah trying to climb over the school walls because Yeonhee wouldn’t let her in for her tardiness.

Danah’s pretty good at drawing, as she got the spot as the Vice President in their Arts Club, many guys would try to join as a member, the requirements she would like is… Food.

The other reason why guys would join the club is that Danah’s there and her friends, especially Seulri and Yeonhee, who would hang out in her club.

Seulri’s pretty athletic, she’s the point guard of their varsity team despite of her size, guys would fawn over her during lunch time since she’s practicing at that time. The varsity guys would go near and try to hit on her.

Seulri received many hate mails by the boys’ fans after that.

 

They got a smooth year by that time until some problems arose of the three friends.

“You’re leaving?” Danah trembled “In the US?”

Seulri pursed her lips, she nods. Yeonhee sighed “You won’t forget us right?”

“Of course I won’t unnies! Why would I?” the youngest tried to put a smile. Danah became teary-eyed, the three of them pulled a hug together as they will say goodbye to Seulri soon.

Then another thing happened next after 2 months of Seulri's transfer.

Danah’s going to transfer in Sunhwa Arts School in Gwangjin-gu.

“You too?” Yeonhee stared at her coldly. Danah scratches her head “Don’t give me that look! I had no choice.”

Danah started talking about how she will pursue her visual art skills and dreamed of  owning an art exhibit someday “Isn’t it amazing?”

Yeonhee gets watery in her eyes “Whatever, what happened to our goals?” she shrugged turning her back from Danah.

“That…” the ponytail friend bit her lips, she then smiled “We’ll never know, you know?”

Yeonhee glanced at her, wide eyed. Danah grins “There’s S.N.S~~ we’ll contact each other ya know?”

“But Seulri’s being a , she didn’t contact us ever since.” Yeonhee sighed “I know right…” Danah agreed “I wonder what happened to her.”

“She must have a boyfriend already.” Yeonhee snickered; the giddy person slapped her friend’s arm “She can’t do that! What about our promise?” Danah protests.

As the two laughed off, it was then a week after, Danah transferred to her dream school, leaving Yeonhee behind in Hangaram High School. Then things have gotten tensed.

Yeonhee’s parents claimed her phone to force her to study in a remote area for her to go to a prestigious university, Yeonhee’s life almost crumbled again.

With the help of her aunt, they managed to convince her parents to pursue her dream. They agreed to let her join but she still needs to graduate highschool for that matter.

 

She auditioned in SMent in her 2nd year of High School and passed, to pursue what she, Danah, and Seulri promised, to become an IDOL…

 

 

February 22, 2015

Danah went through so much, she never realized that when she went to her dream school on the day of June she’s going to transfer, she was scouted right off the bat by a Starship Ent. Rep.

She quickly agreed to it, because she wanted to become a singer ever since she sang for the Christmas Party in her 1st year, she never felt good after singing.

That’s when after 4 months of training, she was already a fixed member with their upcoming girl group but the agency changed their mind as they decide to ship her off to another agency.

It hurts her pride because she has done so well during evaluations and improved much, all they gave a reason because they will TRADE OFF trainees.

It angers her, but still she agreed since she really wanted to step into the entertainment industry. She doesn’t care anymore.

 

That is now, she’s sitting in front of the YNB Entertainment CEO to sign the contracts. “So, would you agree to the terms?”

Danah stuttered “I-I uh-uh, yes!” pinned a clumsy smile to the CEO, making him laugh “Alright, welcome to the agency! Train diligently alright? I’m counting on you.”

“I will!” she bowed down and saluted her boss with might, she then greeted goodbye wistfully that it got another chuckle from the CEO “She’s really upbeat.”

 

“WHEW! THAT WAS SCARIER THAN I WAS IN STARSHIP!” Danah said aloud.

She's getting excited starting over again with her new agency, she wonders how she would fare in her evaluations and how she will debut as an idol.

She smiled giddily hoping for a wonderful and smooth debut, thinking about it...

"I still miss my pals, where are they now? They didn't even mind to contact me."

"Um, excuse me?" Danah snapped as someone spoke to her.

The girl stood up from her seat, holding some papers that Danah think it might be contract papers, she must be signing as a trainee here.

"Is the CEO..." she cleared . Danah smiled at her "Yep, he's here! Go on!"

The girl smiled and bowed to her, she went passed through Danah to the door of the CEO's office.

Oh wait, they think that they met each other before.

"BAE SEULRI?!"

"DANAH UNNIE?!"

"OMG!!!!" they screamed in unison while hugging each other tight. They finally meet again.

"Seulri you stupid brat, why didn't you call me?" Danah sobbed, rubbing her dongsaeng's back

"I lost my contacts, and you guys didn't even have SNS accounts, how could I contact my unnies?" Seulri replied while weeping.

The two were lost for words, it’s been 6 months since they last met and they feel like it's been a century.

 

Seulri explained that she went back to Korea after passing the auditions in PLEDIS. But she was cut from the agency due to her frequent clubbing. This shocked Danah, she scolded her well that Seulri became a mushy pit in front of her unnie.

"Well how about you unnie?" Seulri changed the subject, she doesn't like to be scolded.

Danah's about to explain. But the other door went open entered a foreign person.

Or was she really a foreign person?

"Danah... Seulri?" a tall foreign-looking girl went agape staring at the two, the youngest was unsure "Um... you know us?"

She gave them a cold stare "es."

The two realized that there’s only one person they know will call them that, their mood brightened "YEONHEEEEEEEEE!"

 

The three are having a teary reunion as they chatted like good times. Danah and Seulri screamed in shock after they discovered that Yeonhee's a former trainee in SMent.

"How many months did you train there?" the youngest asked.

"A month." Yeonhee shrugged, Danah almost choked "R-REALLY?"

"I hated the group I'm supposed to be in." she explained, the two only nodded dumbfoundely. Yeonhee's really harsh in everything.

"For 1 month, you already have a group the company has in mind, while I went through much of evaluations for 4 months to get in a girl group! Wow, just wow." Danah sniffed while clapping.

Yeonhee patted her in the back, showing that she sympathize with her. Seulri giggled as if her cut from her former agency was not really a big deal to her.

“Seulri, aren’t you going in?” Danah asked, remembering the kid’s purpose of coming. Seulri blinked “Oh yeah. I’ll be going inside then!”

“Let’s go together.” Yeonhee tapped her, the two stared at her “Well don’t stare at me like that, I’m already a trainee here for 2 weeks now.” Yeonhee giggled.

“Wow, you really are amazing.” Seulri clapped, Danah agreed to it.

 

15 minutes waiting for the two, Danah shaked her legs while sitting on the couch outside the office how much do it takes to sign the papers?

The two finally went back “We’re done!” Seulri winked, the tall girl shrugged “I thought he was going to scold me for scaring one of the younger trainees.”

Danah flew open “2 weeks and you’re already scaring people? Yeonhee-nie pleeaaaaaase~” she jeered.

Yeonhee straightened her expression as if she’s not buying Danah’s teasing, Seulri stared at her unnie while holding her laughter.

"Let's get out of here!" Danah laughed as the others agreed, she pulled their shoulder with her arms. They went to the exit door of the room until it opened again

Yeonhee rolled her eyes "What now?"

Tall guys were entering, made the smaller girls back away especially Seulri.

Danah stared each of them, they were REALLY tall, and handsome, and TALL. Then she sees a familiar giddy person.

It was Heejun. "Danah!~" his eyes popped as he went directly to her and hugged her, she was really surprised that it made her heart skipped "Idiot! Don't scare me like that!"

Heejun patted her and chuckled "You're a trainee here? What fate!" he beamed a smile.

Danah was really happy, because Heejun's her friend in Primary School. They would still contact each other because they are really close. eck, they would even bail each other out if one of them are in jail.

The others around them are really awkward looking at them, small smiles and chuckles are formed. Yeonhee just coldly stared at the guy smiling like an idiot, yes, he's called Inseong.

"Oh! guys! I'm being rude right now hehe." Heejun break the awkward atmosphere as he stood in far side of the giants

"This is Inseong-hyung, Seungjun-hyung, Jihun-hyung, Youjin-hyung and then I’m Heejun! All of us are trainees here in YNB!" Heejun cheered while the other bowed to greet the girls.

Of course, the guys were in awe seeing the girls, even the girls felt the same.

"I'm Danah, this tall girl's Yeonhee, and the short one's Seulri." she smiled while the latter smiled shyly.

“Oh we know Yeonhee-ssi.” Heejun clarified, the others agreed. Yeonhee just blinked, she remembered that they are the ones who helped her around the parts of the building.

Especially the tanner guy, named Inseong.

The people in the room are all smiley-smiley, "I'm sure we'll get along well today until we last!" Inseong grinned while keeping his hands to himself.

Everyone cheered and agreed, oh all of them will be close and in good terms alright.

 

February 22, 2016.... One year later, same place, same position, same people, different atmosphere.

The two groups are having a heated battle of stares, it was after the V-app incident of KNK not too long ago where the girls' are involuntarily included in their broadcast. The incident reached the officials, so they ended up outside the CEO's office waiting for him.

"It's all your fault."

“It’s their fault.”

“All of you are in fault.”

Everyone stared at Youjin, trying to hold his laughter “Let’s face it.”

“Oppa…” Danah pouted “Why didn’t you stop them?”

 

The three are fond of the eldest guy, literally they have a crush on Youjin and they will always like Youjin.

Unlike the rest of the members, Youjin’s the most normal and the most responsible oppa to his dongsaengs.

KNK stared at their hyung, Inseong cleared his throat “Yeah, you left us.”

Before Youjin would open his mouth, the door of the CEO went open, the CEO’s not happy with the incident.

“Come inside.” He then went back to his table leaving the door open, the trainees came inside, nervous.

“Please save my soul” Heejun murmured, Danah glared at him as she elbowed him “I’ll pray for your soul to be gone.”

Heejun hissed, but Inseong stopped the two friends, he could also feel the glare of Yeonhee at him.

Save my soul, he thought.

 

“Explain, both sides.” The CEO rubbed his temples, KNK started to explain their side while the girls waited for them to finish.

‘They extorted violence on our broadcast.” KNK said, the girls retorted ‘They broadcasted our privacy without consent.’

The CEO rubbed his head again, he’s so stressed out with the two groups fighting over little things. He’s thoroughly thinking about he will do to the children in front of him.

5 minutes have passed, the trainees are sweating already. They might get a sanction of this.

Eyes twitching, fidgety hands, feet’s getting numb standing in front of the boss, even Jihun wanted to sneeze but he couldn’t.

“Youjin…” everyone averted their eyes back to the CEO, Youjin calmly waited for him to speak.

“I’m very disappointed in you.” The CEO stared at the eldest, everyone just stared at the bear. Youjin gulped, he knew where he wronged.

“If you didn’t left, you could have done something to avoid this stupidity.” He continued, Youjin bowed as he apologized “I’m very sorry, I was at fault.”

The other girls glared at the younger guys, they were to blame, really.

“I’m leaving Seungjun on this because he’s age is only a number because he’s actually a 5 year old kid trapped in that matured tall body.” The CEO sighed.

Heejun held his breath, others were trying not to laugh while Seungjun just pouted.

“But I’m leaving no one here” the boss asserted “All of you are going to get punished.”

 

Great, Inseong already imagined that he’s going to sweep the floors for him. Jihun and Danah thought they will clean his shoes or serve him coffee while Seungjun think the boss is going to cut his diet, no more pig’s feet.

“Special Training schedule is prepared for you all.” He explained, they sighed in discontent.

“For 3 days, 4 trainings will be added plus extra 3 hours, no skipping, just train rigorously.”

 “Thank you sir!” Inseong blurted as he bowed, the others are internally screaming what the to him.

Inseong whispered “Relax, we’ll be good, it’s nothing serious.” He reassured them, even the girls are buying it.

But the CEO overheard it then smirked “Oh it is nothing serious, all of you are going to train together in that given schedule.”

 

All of them stared in horror, Youjin sweated “You mean…”

“Oh it’s a good thing for you all to get along and rekindle that friendship.” The CEO snickered “KNK and YNB girls in the same studio… Isn’t it wonderful?”

 

Of course, it wasn’t. The heavens is in favor of the CEO’s decision.

They will face hell, with hell himself.

The CEO plugged his, also Youjin. Right on time before the other trainees blurted.

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!”







~~~~~~~~


And 1st chapter is done!!! Is it ok? We think we got too carried away in writing. It became too long >.> or is it not?

 

Upvote, subscribe and comments are very much appreciated. Please comment what you think about the 1st chapter ^^ Thank you for reading :)