Don't Flirt

Saranghae, Uri Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't flirt, I'm worried everyday because of you. I pray and pray that no other person will steal you." - WINNER : Don't Flirt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

Ottoke!! I'm so nervous~~~ Today we are shooting the music video for War of Hormone and I don't think I've ever been more nervous! (Well except lately when the hyungs do skinship with me, but that's different...I think). We're in the car on our way to the set and there's millions of questions running through my mind. Will the director like me? Will my acting be ok? Will I blend in with the hyungs? Will I be able to be comfortable in front of the camera? Will-

"Kookie are you nervous?"

I looked to my left and Tae hyung was softly smiling and his hand was on my thigh. I slightly chewed on my bottom lip and shyly nodded.

"W-what if I mess up? I-I don't want to be a disappointment"

I said looking down trying not to blush too hard about his hand being on my thigh. It feels odd yet it feels like I'm...protected.

"Kookie don't worry, you've been basically perfect at everything else you've ever done. Once we start singing the song and doing the choreo, it'll be just like we're in the practice room."

I thought about it, and he's right. Once I get in front of the camera it might be nerve wracking, but once I'm around the hyungs and sing, it should feel natural. "Gomawo hyung, you said exactly what I needed to hear" I said and smiled at him.

He smiled his (handsome) box grin and took his hand off my thigh (I may or may not have let out the biggest breath of my life) and brought that hand to my neck (aaaand breath is held in again) rubbed the back of my neck and I felt his hot breath on my neck and I froze.

He gently whispered so no one in the car would hear, "If you're still nervous later, I'll find a way to take your mind off of things".

I'm pretty sure my face is a tomato right now. Jimn hyung who was sitting on the ither side of me put his finger under my chin and tilted my head in his direction and looked at me concerned.

"Kookie are you ok?? Your face is so red" He said.

Sadly everyone else un the car heard him and turned in my direction. I really have to not get too embarassed in front of people if I'm gonna be a singer...but I have a feeling that when it comes to the hyungs I'll always be shy in front of them.

Jin hyung who was in the front seat turned around and looked at me in concern, "Angel are you ok??"

I shyly smiled and nodded, "Ne, I'm just nervous since this is my first music video that I'll be in with you hyungs. I just don't want to mess up"

Hoseok hyung who was in the back seat reached forward and ruffled my hair "Don't worry little one, no one is mad at you for being nervous, it's completely natural".

I tilted my head as if asking Really? As if Namjoon hyung, who was sitting next to Hoseok hyung, read my mind, he nodded.

"Don't worry maknae, we've all done this before and we all still get nervous sometimes" Namjoon hyung said.

"Yeah cutie, plus we'll be with you every step of the way and we'd never let you fail. We're all in this together after all" Yoongi hyung said and gave me a small, yet very reassuring smile. It gave me that fuzzy feeling.

"Wow did Yoongi hyung just say something positive? Is it the apocolypse?" Jimin hyung said and everyone laughed.

Yoongi hyung scowled at him, "Shut up you brat!" he said and everyone laughed more and Jimin hyung pouted.

I smiled happily looking at my hyungs. Maybe today will go better than I think.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Jin POV

We got to the set and were all really excited to shoot the MV becuase we know it will please the A.R.M.Ys. Well, we were all excited except poor angel. He seemes so nervous but I know that he will do his best. I'm pretty sure angel could do horrible and my dongsaengs and I would still all him the best actor ever, but moving on. We all got out of the van with Manager hyung who drove us and walked to the director and the staff.

"Ah you're here?" the director said with a smile.

We all bowed included anhgel who still looked slightly flustered and said "Annyeonghaseyo director-im! Please take care of us!".

He chuckled and nodded "Geurdae, it shouldn't be difficult. I've seen your past music videos and you are all very photogenic so capturing you guys on camera should be fun....except...you" he said and pointed his finger at Jungkook and tilted his head "I didn't see you in any past music videos. Are you a new member?"  

We all turned to Jungkook and he looked really pale.

Obviously not about to say any thing, Namjoon stepped in "Ne, he's our new maknae Jungkook!"

Jungkook slightly nodded and bowed.

Director-nim smiled and nodded, "Nice to meet you. Don't worry you'll do great. I won't go too hard on you" he said and laughed.

That seemed to make angel feel a little better as he slightly smiled and played with the hem of his shirt.

"Oh! by the way" director -nim started then called a girl over to us "This is Yujin. She will be the girl that you guys are 'chasing' after".

She smiled and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Yujin-imnida. Please take care of me"

We all smiled and waved at her.

"She is a model but this is her first acting job, so knowing that you are all experienced please be nce and help her if she needs it" director-nim said.

She slightly blushed but said with determination "I'll do my best!" and looked at all of us but kept her eyes on Jungkook just a few seconds longer. Hmm..maybe I should keep an eye on her... 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hoseo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter