Are You Ready?

Saranghae, Uri Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm ready to throw myself, are you ready to catch me?", B.I.G: Are You Ready?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

"Eomma, Appa, the car is here to pick me up!"

Eomma came running down the stairs and almost tackled me in a hug with tears in her eyes. "I can't believe my son passed the Big Hit audition and is going to be an idol! Omo I knew your talent would be recgnized one day".

I was trying to listen to her but she was hugging me so tight that the oxygen to my brain was being cut off and I couldn't concentrate. I lightly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away from me so she would look at me. 

"Eomma I prmise to stay healthy, visit whenever I can, and make you and Appa proud arasso?" Appa came down stairs and gave me a hug, "We're so proud of you already, son". Appa smiled at me.

I heard the car honk from outside, so I gave my parents each one last hug, grabbed my luggage, and went to the car when an ahjussi took my luggage to put in the trunk, then opened the door for me. I looked back one last time at my parents, waved at them with tears in my eyes, then got in the car, ready to start my new life as an idol. Goodbye Busan, hello Seoul.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that I auditioned to be the 7th member of BTS, but truth be told, I never thought that I would make it. It's like when you see those scenarios in the movies and think Oh that would never happen to me. But by some miracle, it did happen for me. I had always been told that I was majorly talented in singing and dancing, but there was still that doubt in the back of my mind. It almost seemed like a dream when I got the email saying that I had made it. And here I am, a week later, standing in front of Big Hit Entertainment. I've been a fan of BTS since they debuted. You could say I'm a fanboy, but only on the minor scale. I just like listening to their music. I'm not like one of those seasangs who steal their underwear and dream about marrying them. I may be gay and they may be handsome but, just no. 

The same ahjussi opened the door for me and told me that my luggage would be sent to my dorm since I'll be living with the oher BTS hyungs. I hesitantly walked into the building. It's safe to say that I felt a little, ok a lot, on edge. I went up to the secretary and she looked at me and smiled.

"May I help you?"

"N-ne I'm J-Jeon Jungkook, the new member o-of BTS" I said with a slight blush on my cheeks. Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm severely shy to people I meet for the first time, and I tend to stutter and act like an idiot when I talk at first? Now do you understand why I'm so nervous to meet the BTS hyungs. 

"Oh you're the new member! I've heard great things about you from the CEO! Wow you're so cute too"

"T-thank you" I said and bowed with an embarassed blush on my cheeks.

"Follow me, I'll take you to see the CEO. He's been waiting for your arrival"

"Thank you..."

"Oh my name is Bae Irene! Feel fre to ask me anytime about anything you're curious about Jungkook-ssi" Hopefully everyon here is this friendly.

"T-thank you, Irene noona" "Aigoo the fangirls are going to absolutely adore you" she giggled and led me to Bang Si Hyuk's office.

Going through the building, I never realized how big it was. Can I really get used to this? We stopped right in front of his office.

"He's right through this door". I think she sensed my nervousness, because she said "don't worry Jungkook-ssi, you've already been picked, and PD-Nim never goes back on his word" That actually relaxed me slightly, but I was still overwhelmed.

"G-gomawo noona" "Now go on in, I'll be at my desk if you need anything". I bowed to her and she left.

I put my hand on the door knob and slowly turned it. PD-Nim saw me and smiled at me "Ah Jungkook-ssi you're here!"

"A-Annyeonghaseyo" I said and bowed.

"Please have a seat so we can go over your contract".

I sat down and looked around his office and saw all of his accomplishments, and even a picture of him with BTS hyungs. Hopefully I'll make PD-Nim proud and be on his wall with the hyungs someday.  I won't go into major detail, but the contract was basically for 5 years, saying that I will stay in a dorm, follow schedule, practice everyday, participate in BTS comebacks,  give the company a good name, etc.

Once that was all over, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. After that, he stood up and held out his hand and said, "Welcome to the Big Hit family Jungkook".

I stood up and shook his hand smiling and bowed to him. "Kamsamnida for giving me this opportunity, I will work hard". Wow no stuttering, nice.

He walked from behind his desk next to me and put his hand on my shoulder "Now, let me take you to meet your new hyungs". Okay, nevermind, the weight is back on my shoulders...

 

Jimin POV

The hyungs, Taehyung, and I are currently in the practice room. Hoseok hyung is teaching a new routine for his next "Hope On The Street" video. Tae and Namjoon hyung are playing against each other on their newest game they downloaded onto their phone, Yoongi hyung is sleeping on the couch, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter