Closer

Saranghae, Uri Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One step closer to my heart, about a span closer to you; I pray it gets to you before the sun erases - Oh My Girl : Closer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

After we ate lunch, it was back to rehearsing. Since Hoseok hyung helped me with that one move, I've pretty much perfected almost the whole dance! Speaking of that one move, every time I do it, I feel like the hyungs are staring at me, but it's probably just because I'm in the middle. I do have to admit that whenever Hoseok hyung and I lock eyes, I do blush. I'm thankful he helped me, but we were so close and I felt a little flustered. And private dance practice? What did he mean by that....

"Kookie!"

I snapped my head to see Jimin hyung looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay? You zoned out for a bit" he said while lightly rubbing the nape of my neck. I blushed embarrassed

"N-ne hyung, I'm okay" he smiled and ruffled my hair then winced gripped his shoulder.

"Hyung are you okay?"

"Yeah I just didn't stretch my neck and shoulders enough before dancing, so they're kind of stiff"

I looked at him worriedly and pouted "Are you sure you'll be okay hyung?"

He smiled at me, his eyes turning into crescents "Aww Kookie is worried about me! Don't worry, you know your hyung is tough, machi?" I nodded and giggled.

He pinched my cheek and cooed "you're too cute for your own good sometimes"

Sunbae then called us all and had us run through the dance a couple more times. I noticed how Jimin hyung was having a little trouble but fought through the pain. I coud tell by the look on his face. Poor hyung.. Then a thought hit me! Maybe I could get him something for the pain. Hyung worked really hard and has welcomed me so I should do something in return. I was going through the dance in my head and didn't hear the door open.

"E-excuse me...is Jeon Jungkook here?"

I turned around to see a boy who looked my age holding some papers, but he seeme nervous. I can relate. I thought I was gonna pass out the first time I met BTS hyungs. Heck, I still feel that way sometimes. I don't think they know the definition of personal space, but it's not always bad. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked up to him.

"Ne, that's me"

He looked up at me and blinked and I could see that since the papers in his hand were shaking, his hands must have been shaking. I felt kind of bad for him because it was like I was looking at myself. I know that I'm like that when I meet someone new. I guess I wasn't like this to him at this moment because the hyungs were with me. Even though it's only been two days with them, I feel comfortable when I'm with them, almost like I feel...protected. I then realized that I was staring at him, and he was staring at me. In the eyes. For too long of a time for it to be normal. I blinked and cleared my throat. I could feel the hyungs staring behind me.

I looked down at his hands and shyly smiled, "Are these for me?"

He let out a small gasp when I smiled and I slightly giggled.

"Y-yes, t-t-they're..."

He stopped and widened his eyes when I lightly placed my hands on top of his and he immediately stopped shaking and I smiled.

"Don't be so nervous, it's ok. Just take a deep breathe and tell me what you need"

Out of my peripheral vision I could tell that my hyungs' eyes were going to pop out of their head. They probably think I'm crazy. I don't know him or his name, but I do want to help others break out of their shell while being an artist. Even though I am still very shy, I wish I wasn't. He took a deep breathe and seemed more calm and he actually smiled.

"I-i'm here to give you the lyrics you need to learn for War of Hormone"

I smiled happily and nodded slipping my hands from his hands to the paper and took it gently and bowed

"K-kamsamnida"

He shook his head quickly "G-gwenchanayo, thank you f-for helping with my nervousness. I feel a lot better" he shyly smiled playing with his fingers. Cute...oh yeah

"What's your name?" He blinked and straightened up seeming to remember that I didn't know his name yet and bowed

"Annyeonghaseyo BTS hyungdeul"

Oh yeah, I forgot the hyungs were just staring. I looked back and Tae hyung came next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I slightly blushed but nodded at the boy to continue

"L-lee Jeongmin-imnida. I'm 18 years old and just became a trainee at Big Hit"

We all nodded and Namjoon hyung spoke up "Well not to be rude, but we were in the middle of dance practice so do you mind..."

"Get out"

I widened my eyes at Suga hyung's words harsh words. I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter