Love Options

Saranghae, Uri Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honestly. what more do I need? What's important in love? I just need you to only look at me, only love me, only cherish me"-- BESTie:Love Options

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV

The hyungs and I have been hanging out in the practice room for a couple of hours. I have finally gotten comfortable enough where I don't stutter every other word. I told them some things about me: where I'm from, what school I went to, etc. and I sang and danced for them. I was so nervous and felt like I was going to melt from their intrusive stares that never left my face or body for even one second. I thought I messed up but all they told me was how talented I was and how excited they were to perform with me. To be honest, it almost felt like they were joking with me. I've admired these hyungs since they debuted and now they're complimenting me? Unreal. We were all talking then a man walked in the room.

"Annyeong hyung-nim!" they all said. 

Oh shoot. I stood up quickly and bowed to him, "Annyeonghaseyo. Jeon J-Jungkook-imnida"

"Ah, so you're Jungkook? I've heard a lot about you. I'm BTS' manager. You can call me hyung-nim. If you need anything or are curious about anything, ask me, arasso?"

"Ne, I understand". 

He smiled at me and patted my shoulder. "Now it's time for you guys to go back to the dorm. Jungkook still has to unpack". Wow, it's that time already? I guess I lost track of times talking to the hyungs.

"Ne!" We all said and walked out the practice room and out the building to the van. There is one seat in the front next to the driver's seat, three in the second row, and three in the third row. I went in first and sat in the middle in the second row. I was wondering what was taking the hyungs so long. I looked out the window and they were all playing rock-paper-scissors. That's pretty random. After they were done, Yoongi hyung climbed in and sat to the left of me and Hoseok hyung sat to the right of me with triumphant smiles on their faces. Jin hyung sat in the front and Jimin hyung, Tae hyung, and Namjoon hyung climbed in the back. They all were frowning and grumbling to themselves. That's weird, they were all happy just a minute ago.

"Hoseok hyung" I called.

"Ne, little one?"

"Why were you and the other hyungs playing rock-paper-scissors outside?"

"Oh no reason. Just trying to decide something" he smiled handsomely at me.

"Next time can I play? I-I don't want to feel excluded" I said and pouted slightly blushing.

"Aigoo, with a face like that, we'll never be able to say no to you" he said and ruffled my hair. I giggled and blushed.

About halfway through the car ride, Yoongi hyung wrapped his arm around my shoulders as if he had done it a million times. I, however, blushed deeply. Why are you blushing? Pabo-yah it's probably just a friendly gesture, get used to it. Then Hoseok hyung started running his fingers through my hair as if it was so natural to do so. Stop freaking out Jungkook! They just like skinship. That's all it is...right?

When we got to the dorm, we all climbed out and went into the building and walked to the dorm. When I walked in, it was pretty much what I had expected: Three bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, a dining table, a living room with a couch and TV. I saw my luggage in the living room waiting for me and went over to it.

I looked up, "Hyungs, whose room am I staying in?"

"Mine!" they all said in unison.

Manager-nim looked confused then looked at me, "Jungkook you'll be staying with Taehyung and Jimin".

Jimin hyung and Tae hyung's faces lit up and they both ran over to me and crushed me in a hug. It's okay, I didn't need to breathe anyways. "Yay we're roomies!" they both said.

I smiled and giggled.

"Hyung-nim waeyoooo? That's unfair" Hoseok hyung said while cutely pouting. Wait, did I just say his pouting is cute?

Anyways, Manager-nim said, "That's where the spare bed is so that's where Jungkook will sleep. Now I have to go. Boys, make Jungkook feel comfortable"

"Oh we definitely will" Yoongi hyung said and smirked.

A chill ran down my back. Hm, I must be cold. Yeah it has nothing to do with what hyung just said and how he said it. We all bowed and manager-nim left.

"Hyungs" they all turned to me and smiled. "I'm going to go unpack" They all nodded.

"Arasso Kookie. It's the door straight ahead at the end of the hallway" Tae hyung said.

"Gomawo hyung" I grabbed my luggage and went to the room and closed the door. There were two bunk beds with clothes on them and a single bed with nothing on it. This must be mine. I put my luggage on my bed and started to unpack. I smiled to myself. This is my new home with my new family. This is where I belong, I'm sure of it...

 

Yoongi POV

Once we heard the door close to Jungkook's room, it's like the switch of tension went from off to on.

Hoseok smirked and sat on the couch "You guys are wasting you time. He's gonna pick me in the end" We all scoffed.

"We're both the youngest so automaically we have a lot in common" I rolled my eyes.

"There is absolutely no logic in that" I said and he looked down and pouted. 

"We're both from Busan, so we have a natural connection" Jimin said.

"Oh please! Who cares about a nat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter