Love & Hate

Saranghae, Uri Maknae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everything is the reflection of oneself in the mirror. Everyone wants real love" - Jun K. : Love & Hate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon POV

"Betrayer" Jimin glared at Taehyung who was still sleeping.

Suga just clenched his fists staring at the sight as if he just wanted to pry Taehyung off of Jungkook.

"I told angel to come to ME if he needed anything" Jin said and pouted.

"How did Tae pull this off? Did he bribe him??" Hoseok said then widened his eyes, "You don't think they-"

"Don't be ridiculous. Tae would never do that this soon. It's been one freaking day" I said while gritting my teeth.

In case you're not sure, we're currently staring at the sickly sweet sight of Jungkook and Taehyung snuggling in Taehyung's bed. When we all had the idea to wake Jungkook up, we did not think that we would be greeted with...this. Gosh why couldn't that be me snuggling wth the maknae, taking in his scent, basking in his warmth...

Jungkook started to stir and we all froze. Wait, why did we all freeze? Wasn't the goal of coming in here to wake him up? I guess we were all too busy making accusations to remember the original mission we came in here for. He slowly opened hs eyes, yawned, and rubbed his eyes. I'm pretty sure we would have all pounced on him for his cuteness if we weren't worried about startling him since he just woke up. His cuteness is my aesthetic. I blushed and softly laughed to myself. Man, 1 day and I'm already so whipped for this kid. He looked up at us and widened his eyes as if he was in a panic.

"H-hyungs? W-what's wrong? D-did I do something w-wrong?"

All of our faces softened at his innocent expression. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm letting Taehyung off the hook. He should be ready for an interrogation once he gets up. I looked down and noticed that even thugh Jungkook sat up, Taehyung's arms were still around his waist.

"No, little one, nothing is wrong and we're not mad at you" Hoseok said and went over to Jungkook and ran his fingers fondly through the back of his hair.

"Angel?"

Jungkook looked up at Jin hyung. I smiled a little at the fact that he responded to the nickname Jin uses. That means he must be getting used to being around us.

"Why are you in Taehyung's bed? Was there something wrong with yours?" Jin hyung asked softly as if trying not to scare the boy.

Jungkook lightly blushed as if he just remembered whose bed he was in and shook his head. "N-no hyung, there's nothing wrong with it"

"Then why are you in his bed?" Jimin asked while gritting his teeth still trying to sound like he wasn't ready to kill Taehyung the minute he was conscious again.

The maknae looked down and played with his fingers while blinking quickly as if trying to hold back tears. "B-because..."

"Kookie who are you talking to? Lay back down with me and sleep a little longer" Well well, look who's up.

Jungkkok widened his big brown doe eyes and blushed crimson as Taehyung tightened his grip around Jungkook's waist and snuggled into him.

"I think it's time to wake up, Taehyung" Suga said looking like he was ready to kill someone. I haven't seen him this angry since Hoseok woke him up from his nap last week. He chased Hoseok around for an hour. I was so sure that Hoseok was gonna meet his doom, but then Suga got tired and fell back asleep.

Taehyung snapped his wise open because we all knew what that tone of voice meant. Even me as the leader trembled a little. He sat up, wide awake all of a sudden, with wide eyes and looked at all of us wit the unpleasant looks on our faces.

"Well we all came in here" I started trying to ease the tension even though I could feel the glares that the 4 behind me were darting at Taehyung, "to wake you too up. Today is maknae's first dance practice and we have to shower and eat before manager-nim comes to pick us up at 9:30 to take us to the practice room, and it's 8 now" I'm not sure if anyone, including myself, was listening to what I was saying other than the maknae, but I was just trying to distract myself from Taehyung's arms that were still. around. Jungkook's. freaking. waist. 

"Kookie why don't you shower first while Jin hyung starts breakfast and we all talk to Taehyung" Jimin said with a sickening smile on his face.

"O-ok. Is e-everything ok hyung?" Jungkook asked while looking at Taehyung.

"Of course Kookie don't worry. Now go shower" Taehyung said while (freaking finally) letting his arms around Jungkook's waist go and gently pushing him out of bed.

"Dress comfortable since it's dance practice" I reminded him.

"Ne hyung" He got out of bed, took some clothes of of his drawer, and went out the bedroom and into the bathroom. Once we heard thedoor shut, we all directed our attention back to Taehyung who was sheepishly smiling. Before I could say anything, Jimin took one arm and Yoongi took the other and they were dragging Taehyung out into the living room. Sorry Tae, I can't save you this time. Curiosity kills...

 

Taehyung POV 

After being the lucky one that got to consol Kookie last night, this is not how I thought I would be awoken, but the hyungs are just jealous that Kookie likes me more than them. I knew that us both being the youngest would bring us closer. Take that, Suga hyung. Even through all my squirming, I knew that the hyungs together were stronger so I let myself be dragged. When we got to the living room ther half-sat-half-threw me onto the couch. All five of them surrounded me like a pack of angry wolves about to eat me. Jimin crossed his arms.

"Ok ex-maknae, spill it."

I smirked "What do you mean, hyung?"

Hoseok hyung rolled his eyes "You know exacly what he means"

"Why was Angel in your bed?" Jin hyung asked while pouting and looking at the ground.

I'm going to tell them...but not just yet. A guy's gotta have some fun once and a while, machi?

"You'd be surprised how c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter