CHAPTER 7

NOTHING CHANGES [(100% KPOP FAN FICTION)]

Rockhyun's POV

I saw the two of them talking so I decided to walk inside towards them. I was looking at her and she looked at me too.

"Rockhyun oppa?" she said.

I was surprised when she said my name. I never had the chance to introduce myself to her. I remember what happened last night when he called my name too.

"How did you know hyung's name?" Jonghwan interrupted.

"I saw him in my dream. I'm sure that's him," she said, staring at me.

"How can you even dream of him? You just saw him yesterday," Jonghwan said.

"Molla, I just remembered when I saw his face now. He told me something in my dream, but I can't remember it now," she explained.

I walk up to her and introduced myself properly.

"Annyeong. I'm Rockhyun. Are you feeling better now?" I asked.

"Ne, oppa. I ate the food Jonghwan oppa prepared for me. It was great! I love it," she said and smiled at Jonghwan.

I looked at Jonghwan and he just shrugged his shoulders. I prepared that food. Well, it doesn't really matter.

"Why did you remove the cloth in your head?" I said and stood up to find a new white cloth to put in her head.

"I don't feel comfortable with it, oppa," she said and pouted.

"Hyung, I'll do it," Jonghwan said and took the cloth from me. I watched him as he it clumsily on her head.

"Oppa, it hurts. You don't know how to put it," she complained.

"Jonghwan, I'll do it," I said. Look at this guy who said he can do it. I took the cloth and put it on her carefully. I fixed it one more time and it was done.

"There."

"Gomawo, oppa," she said smiling at me.

"Can you still not remember your name?" Jonghwan asked her and she shook her head.

"Should we give her a name?" I suggested. The minute I said it, Jonghwan started thinking of a name. He's been thinking of a name for about five minutes now and still can't come up with a name.

"Aish! This is hard!" he said.

"Minah," I said. It just came out of my mouth. The girl looked at me and smiled.

"I like it, oppa. Annyeonghaseyo, Minah-imnida," she said.

"Minah! Can you give oppa a hug?" Jonghwan said and spread his arms with his eyes closed.

"Shiro," she said and grabbed a pillow and put it in Jonghwan's face.

We all laughed and Jonghwan started to do aegyo.

"Oppa, andwae! Gwiyeowo andwae!" Minah said while covering her face and laughing.

"I'll call the others so you can meet them, eo?" I said.

I looked for the boys and found them watching television. I told them everything and they listened very well. They seemed happy about this too, so I don't think there is any problem. We all went to Jonghwan's room or should I say Minah's room now.

"Hyung! Should we do our greeting?" Jonghwan suggested. We all agreed to do it. We stood up in front of Minah's bed.

"Jeongjeon wanhryo baek percent! Annyeonghaseyo! Baek percent imnida!" we all said in unison and did the hand gestures and bowed.

Topaz's POV

"Chung jeon wan ryo baek percent! Annyeonghaseyo baek percent imnida!" they said in unison.

I saw a picture in my mind, but I can't see it clearly. All I saw is five boys like them. I closed my eyes and put my hand on my head. My head started to hurt again. I tried to ignore the pain, but it just became worse.

"Minah! Gwaenchanha?" I heard a voice saying in panic. I can't tell who is it but I saw someone coming to me. Before I could see who is it, I lost consciousness.

Ithis a dream againI walked continuously and found a guy with a blonde hair sitting on a picnic blanketI was about to touch him, but he disappeared in thin air.

I don't know how long I'm out, but it doesn't seem like a long time. I opened my eyes and found Rockhyun oppa beside the bed with his head down. I moved my hand and touched his blonde hair.

"Oppa, wae? Why are you in my dream?" I mumbled as I was touching his hair. When I felt his head moving, I immediately pulled my hand away and pretended to sleep.

"Minah! Gwaenchanha? I know you're awake," he said. I opened my eyes and looked at him slowly. I looked into his eyes and stared at him for a moment. I looked away when I heard someone.

"Pampapam! Barap barap ba bam!"

I found Jonghwan oppa smiling and holding a tray of food. He walked up to me and put the food on the table.

"I prepared food for you so you will feel better. I was worried earlier, you know," he said while looking at me directly in the eye.

"Mian. I remembered something but I can't see it clearly," I confessed.

"Did you see me?" he playfully asked.

"Ani, I saw all of you. I saw baek percent," I said. Yes, that's it. They're 100%. I saw the two of them looking at each other and nodded, then looked back to me.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

Rockhyun oppa stood up and walked out. He came back with the other three boys with him.

"I know it's a bit too much, but let's just try if you can remember their names since you said you remembered something," Rockhyun oppa said.

I stared at the three of them and I gave up when I can't figure out anything.

"Oppa, mian. I ca--,"

Niga yeppeuda

Nae nuneneun jeongmal niga yeppeuda

The guy started singing and I suddenly blurted out something.

"Hyukjin!" I blurted out and covered my mouth because of the shock.

They all looked at me in surprise.

"That's it! Try singing!" Rockhyun oppa said.

Hangsang kkeonaeeo dasi bwado

Neomuna nunbusyeoseo gaseum beokcha

Neol cheoeum majihan geu nal

You're the one and only ya

"Changbum oppa?" I said slowly. They all looked so happy when I'm trying to remember their names. There's only one guy left. We all waited for him to sing but instead he walked out.

"I'm not doing this," he said.

"Jamkanman!" I tried my best to remember it quickly.

"Jamkanman! Chanyong oppa!" I said and hoping that it's right.

"See? She knows my name. I'm outta here," he said and finally walked out.

"You did well, Minah! Don't worry about Chanyong, eo? He's just tired. Just eat this and maybe you'll regain your memory back," Jonghwan oppa said and tried to feed me.

"Oppa, I have hands. I can eat on my own," I said and chuckled. After a few more arguing, he finally gave up.

"Okay, I'll just watch you," he said.

"Oppa!"

I tasted the food and it was good.

"Oppa! I like it, kunde I think the food that you cooked earlier is more delicious," I said while taking the last bite.

"Aish! It's because I'm kind of tired now, it affects my cooking," he said avoiding eye contact.

I put the tray aside and hugged Jonghwan oppa.

"Oppa, gomawo, for everything," I said.

Rockhyun's POV

I decided to check on Minah and Jonghwan after I finished eating. Also, I've decided to give Minah's phone to her. I didn't bother knocking because the door is slightly open.

"What are you two doing?" I said when I saw Minah hugging Jonghwan.

"Oh, oppa. I just want to thank Jonghwan oppa for everything he did. He comforted me while I was crying yesterday. He prepared food for me earlier and now, he takes care of me too, like a big brother!" she told me and noticed what I'm holding. I slightly hid it behind me.

"Oppa, what's that?" she asked.

"Uh.. It.. It's my phone," I lied and put it in my pocket.

"Oh. Gwiyeowo, I like the color," she said.

I walked inside and went to Jonghwan.

"Ya! Jonghwan! Are you still breathing?" I teased and elbowed him. He is actually frozen in his spot.

"Hit him, oppa!" Minah said while laughing.

"Ya! I can hear both of you! Stop it!" Jonghwan said and walked out.

Minah looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"What happened to Jonghwan oppa?" she asked with concern.

"He's fine. Don't worry about him. He'll come back. Think about yourself, are you feeling better now?," I said and turned to face her.

"Eo, I feel much better. Gomawo, oppa. Kunde, I'm curious of about something," she said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How did I get here? Why do I have a wound in my head?" she said while looking down.

"I don't know too. I know this is kind of silly, but I'm telling the truth. We just came back from work when I saw you slowly appeared on the floor. I thought I was just tired from all our schedules, but I know what I saw. Jonghwan had the courage to walk towards you, and he saw that you were bleeding. I'm sorry if I can't give you the answers you want," I said and poured a glass of water and drank it.

"Gomawo, oppa. I can't remember even a single thing too, except when I'm seeing something related to my past. Like when I saw you and the others. Do you think you're all connected to my past, oppa?" she asked looking at me. She seems contented with what I said. All I said is true.

"Molla, I've never seen you before. Is it possible?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"That you're a fan!" I said. I'm not assuming but there's a huge possibility that she is. Also, based on the pictures in her phone, I thought that maybe she really is.

"Molla. If only there's something I have with me when I got here. It would be really helpful," she said looking down.

I felt guilty because I have to lie. I didn't give her the phone. There's a part of me that tells me to give it back, but at the same time, I don't. I thought of Jonghwan too, and I realized that he is very happy since Minah came here. It hasn't been a day, but I noticed that he really cares for Minah.

"Oppa, do you think I have parents? Do you think they're looking for me?" she said and I can see that she is holding her tears.

"I'm sure that they're doing their best to find you." Crap! What should I do? She's going to cry.

"I'm just going to check Jonghwan," I said and walked out of the room. I took a deep breath and looked for Jonghwan.

*America*
Joy's POV

It hasn't been a day since Topaz disappeared. We are all clueless on where is she. I looked for all the places we loved to go to but every time I am not seeing her, I am losing hope that we could ever find her. But, there's one thing I know, I know she is alive. We just have to search for her. Topaz's dad hired many people to look for her without the public knowing. It will be a really big issue if the media found out that the only daughter of one of the richest families in America is missing.

I went to Topaz's room and reminisced all the memories with her. I looked at her teddy bears and I remembered her talking to the biggest one. I don't care if she talks to it the whole day as long as she's here. I stayed in her room for a few more minutes and checked if she left something like a clue, or just a note. I saw the necklace that Ryan gave her and looked at it. I took my phone and searched for Ryan's Facebook account and called him on Messenger and waited for an answer.

"Ryan! Where is Topaz? Bring her back!" I said when someone answered on the other line.

"What are you talking aboutI'm not with her and the last time I saw the two of you is at the mall!"

"Oh, come on! She's gone. Topaz is gone. Please, get her back here," I cried.

"What did you sayTell me you're kiddingDid you look for her alreadyWhere was the last time you saw herTell me!"

I told him everything that happened and he said that he will do his best to find Topaz. I know it is not the best idea, but I don't know what to do. We need to find Topaz. We need to find my best friend.

----------

Published: September 2015 (IN WATTPAD)

READ. SHARE. FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW. COMMENT. VOTE. :)