CHAPTER 6

NOTHING CHANGES [(100% KPOP FAN FICTION)]

Joy's POV

I told my mom that I will be sleeping in Topaz's room today and she said yes.

I went straight back to Topaz's room. I walked to the veranda and found shattered pieces of glass on the floor. What happened here? I found blood on the floor, but it's just in one place. Where's Topaz?

"Topaz! Topaz! Where are you?! I told you, don't scare me like this!" When I heard nothing but silence, I checked every inch of her room. I even checked the closet where she hid from me earlier. When I didn't find her at all, I ran to her parent's room and told them everything. I told them to check the CCTV but they said there's no camera inside Topaz's room. The security guards searched the whole house and found nothing.

"What should we do? Where's Topaz? I saw blood on the veranda," I said. I'm freaking out. I don't know where the hell is my best friend.

"Joy, calm down. Your Uncle Mark is calling for an investigation now. For now, don't tell this to anyone. It will be a huge chaos," Topaz's mom said.

Where is she? How could she disappear on her birthday? What happened?

Rockhyun's POV

"Ya! Hyukjin! Faster! I want to go home. I'm tired of practice," I said.

"Ne hyung. Just a minute."

We all went inside the van and went straight to our dorm. The ride home was silent because everyone is exhausted. Finally, we arrived at our dorm. I opened the door and the lights. As soon as I the lights, I can't believe what I saw. I don't know if I'm just tired, but I saw a girl slowly appeared in the floor unconscious.

"Hyung! What's taking so long?" Jonghwan said behind me.

"Jonghwan. There's a girl."

"Eodi?"

I pointed to where the girl is and Jonghwan immediately walked towards the girl.

"Jamkanman!" I said and he stopped in front of the girl.

"How did she get here? Where did she come from?" Jonghwan asked.

"She appeared out of nowhere," I honestly said.

"Jinja hyung?" he said excitedly.

"Ya! What are you so excited about?" I asked.

"Hyung! She's bleeding!"

I ran towards the girl and saw blood from her head.

"Get a white cloth! Ppali!" I ordered the members.

I tried to stop the bleeding and hopefully it worked. I carried her and put her gently on the sofa.

"Hyung, what are we going to do with her?" Jonghwan asked.

"I don't know, but maybe we should keep her for now," I said.

"Jinja? Where do you think she came from, hyung? She doesn't look like a Korean. You said she appeared out of nowhere. She looks like an angel," Jonghwan said.

I looked at him and found him staring at the girl. I looked back at the girl and I realized what Jonghwan said is right. She is beautiful. I pushed away my thoughts and looked away.

Topaz's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and found a guy sitting beside me.

"Hyung, she's awake," the guy said.

I looked around and saw another guy holding a small basin and a towel. Where am I? Who are these guys? I tried to sit up, but I felt pain in my head. I ignored it and sat up.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked the guy.

"I'm Jonghwan. You're in our dorm. Who are you?" the guy said.

"I'm .. I'm.." I tried to remember my name but my head hurts so much.

"I don't know," I finally said and my tears starting to fall down.

Rockhyun's POV

"I don't know," the girl said and her tears started to fall.

Jonghwan looked at me in panic. The girl started to cry and I don't know what to do too.

I looked at Jonghwan and he sat on the sofa and hugged the girl while caressing her back. The girl continued on crying until she fell asleep in Jonghwan's arms. Jonghwan slowly and gently laid down the girl and came up to me.

"Hyung, I don't know, why, but I was shocked when I saw her crying. I don't know what to do so I just hugged her. What are we going to do? She said she doesn't know her name. That means, she can't remember anything," Jonghwan explained.

"Why are you explaining that to me? It's okay, Jonghwan. I know you did your best there. What's important now is we know what's going on. Come on, we should prepare a room for her," I said.

"Just use my room, hyung."

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

We prepared the room and Jonghwan volunteered to carry her this time. While he was carrying her, something dropped on the floor. I saw a pink phone and grabbed it.

"Did I drop something, hyung?" Jonghwan asked.

"Ani, it was mine," I lied. I'm pretty sure that it was from the girl's pocket. I put in my pocket for now without checking it.

"Hyung, she's already in the room and she's still sleeping," Jonghwan said.

"Okay, good. We should rest now. It's been a long day," I said.

"What if she wakes up? Can I stay in the room?" Jonghwan asked.

"Are you planning something?" I asked.

"Ya, hyung! I'm just concerned!" he said.

"Okay, fine. Do what you want. If you need something, I'm in my room," I said. I checked the other members and I saw them sleeping except Hyukjin.

"Ya! Hyukjin-ah. Sleep now," I said.

"How's the girl, hyung?" he asked.

"She's okay. Jonghwan's with her. Don't worry about it. Jonghwan and I are taking care of her," I explained.

I went to my room and laid on my bed when I felt something in my pocket. I remembered the pink phone that I saw earlier. I opened it and found a picture of the girl with five teddy bears. I was shocked when I read the names on the teddy bear's shirts, I saw our names. I thought that maybe she is a fan. I wanted to open the phone, but it has a lock on it. I only need four numbers.

"Okay, just one try," I said and tried our debut date. I slowly typed the numbers and it didn't work. I ended up trying the member's birthdays until I tried all of them. I tried five times and I have to wait for one minute to try another guess again. This time, all that is left is my birthday.

"This is the last one, I hope it works," I said. I typed the numbers one by one 0-2-1-0 and it worked. I don't know if I should feel happy, but I'm glad I opened it. I was shocked when I saw another picture. It was a picture of her with a human size teddy bear with my name on it. I decided to check on Jonghwan and the girl.

I went inside the room and found Jonghwan asleep at the side of the bed. I walked up to look at the girl. I'm right. She is the girl in the photo. I fixed the blanket and covered the girl up to her neck.

Topaz's POV

Is this a dreamAll I can see is whiteI walked slowly and found a big teddy bear placed on a sofaI walked towards the bear, but I saw a guy standing beside itI stopped and looked at the guy's faceWho is he?

"Who are you?" I asked the guy.

"I thought you promised that you will never forget about meI thought you liked meI thought I was important to youHow come you don't know my name?" the guy said.

I tried my best to remember the guy's nameI saw him walking away.

"Gajima," I saidHe looked back, but he kept on walking againWhat's his nameI looked at the bear and found a name on its shirtSuddenlyI remembered the guy's name.

"GajimaRockhyun oppa," I said.

Rockhyun's POV

I was about to walk out and go back to my room when I heard something.

"Gajima." I looked back and walked back to the girl. I stared at her for a minute and I decided to go back to my room this time.

"Gajima, Rockhyun oppa," I heard the girl say. This time, I know I heard it right.

"Arasseo, I won't go," I said. I don't know, but I felt happy when I heard it. I sat down on the other side of the bed and took her phone out. I am thinking if I should give it back to her or not. I put it back in my pocket and I decided to give it back to her tomorrow.

Jonghwan's POV

I woke up and realized that I fell asleep on the side of the bed. I raised my head and found Rockhyun hyung on the other side. I saw him woke up too, and he looks surprised that he fell asleep here too.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Molla. I'm going to cook breakfast, eo?," he said and immediately stands up and walked out.

I checked the time and it's just six o'clock in the morning. I remembered that we have a schedule at seven so I stood up and got ready. I went back to the girl's room to check on her and she is still sleeping. I went to the kitchen and found the other members eating except Rockhyun hyung because he is still cooking.

"Ya! Hyukjin-ah! Don't finish it all. Your hyungs are not eating yet," I said.

"I like Rockhyun's cooking today, so I might finish all of this," Hyukjin said.

"Hyung, why are you still cooking? There's enough food for us," I asked.

"We have someone with us, remember?" Rockhyun hyung said.

"Eo. Is that for the girl?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Tell me if you're done, hyung. I'll bring it to her room so you could eat and get ready," I suggested.

We all ate and our main topic is about the girl. We are thinking what should we do and in the end, we decided to just keep her with us. Of course, I suggested it in the first place. After we're done eating, I brought the food that Rockhyun hyung cooked and put it in the girl's room.

"Jonghwan hyung! Ppali! We're going to be late," I heard Changbum said. I wrote a quick note and put it beside the food.

Topaz's POV

I woke up and found myself in a room. I looked around to find a clock. I saw it was seven o'clock in the morning. I felt a cloth in my head and I slowly sat up. I removed the cloth and found a few stains of blood. I put it on the table beside me and found a tray of food. I reached for it and found a note.

Good morningWe have a schedule today, so I'm not being able to stay hereEat a lot and regain your strength, eo?

-Jonghwan oppa

"Jonghwan? Oppa?"

"I'm JonghwanYou're in our dormWho are you?" the guy said.

I remember now, but I still can't remember my name or where did I came from. What happened? How did I get here?

I tried the food that Jonghwan oppa prepared and it was good. In fact, I like the taste of it. I finished all of it and I decided to go to the bathroom. I'm still a little bit dizzy but I feel much better now. When I walked out of the room, I found five more doors.

"I wonder which one is the bathroom," I said. I opened and tried every single door and found a messy room. All of the rooms are a mess. I opened the last door, and finally, I found the bathroom. I washed my face and rinsed my mouth.

I explored the whole house and I looked out the window. Oppa? Why do I know the meaning of that? I don't know, but I seem to understand it. I looked out the window and found Korean writings. I must be in Korea. I decided to clean up a little bit in the living room. After that, I went back to my room and rested. I am trying to remember a single thing or even just my name, but I really can't remember anything. As I was thinking, I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

Jonghwan's POV

Our schedule ended earlier than I expected. We all packed up and went home. I looked at the time and it's just four o'clock. I fell asleep on our way home.

"Hyung! Ireona! We're here," Chanyong said.

I woke up and got out of the van. I went straight to my room to change clothes because it is very hot. I grabbed my gray sleeveless top and removed my shirt. As I was removing my shirt, I heard a scream. Crap! I forgot that there is a girl in my room. I quickly ran outside the room and closed the door.

"Ya! What happened?" Rockhyun hyung asked and the other boys behind him.

"I forgot that she is in my room. I was changing," I explained while scratching my head.

"Aish! Jinja! We should be more careful because there's a girl here now," Rockhyun hyung said.

"Ne, hyung. Mian. I'll go talk to her," I said and put my tops first before going in.

"I'm going to check her too," Rockhyun hyung said and I just nodded.

Topaz's POV

I removed my hands in front of my face and realized that Jonghwan oppa is not here anymore. I put my hand on my heart and it was beating really fast.

"I didn't see anything," I mumbled.

I heard a knock and saw Jonghwan oppa. I looked away because I felt awkward.

"Mian. I forgot that you're here," he said and he is now sitting on the side of the bed looking at me.

"Gwaenchanha, oppa. I'm sorry if I screamed," I said.

"You know Korean?" he said.

"Eo. I can understand what you're saying and I figured out I can speak Korean too," I explained.

I saw someone walking towards us and he caught my attention. I stared at him and he was looking at me.

"Rockhyun oppa?" I said in shock.

--------

Published: September 2015 (IN WATTPAD)

READ. SHARE. FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW. COMMENT. VOTE. :)