CHAPTER 1

NOTHING CHANGES [(100% KPOP FAN FICTION)]

Topaz's POV

nan neoreural-go shipeo

ni yaegil deullyeojwo I wanna be with you

Only you nan neoman saeng-gakae

Only you neol bomyeon haengbokae

I reached my phone and turned off my alarm. It's the first day of school today. I don't want to be late for my first day. Well, I guess I will never be late because I have this habit of waking up at seven o'clock in the morning. I got used to it since I don't want to miss anything or I guess I just want to do many things in a day.

"Good morning baek percent. Thank you for that wonderful song," I said while smiling and staring at the ceiling.

What a good way to start the day! After a few minutes of laying down and staring out of nowhere, I went to the bathroom, took a shower and got ready. I am not like other fans who has posters and stuffs in their rooms because I don't want to be called a sasaeng fan. You know, some people are judgmental. But I have all of their songs in my phone including covers and composed songs that are not officially produced.

I was looking at my seven stuffed bears when I heard someone knocking.

"Ma'am, your parents are waiting for you downstairs," one of our maids said.

"Okay. Just a minute. Thank you," I answered back.

I stopped in front of my huge human-sized stuffed teddy bear.

"Good morning Rokhyun oppa," I said while holding its fluffy hands.

All of my bears are the same size except this one. Rokhyun oppa is very special to me. He's not like any other idols that I looked up to. He's more of a real crush for me. Whenever I see him smile, it brightens up my day, but when I see him sad or crying, I feel like my heart breaks into pieces. He makes me smile or cry and through this bear, I feel like he listens to me everyday.

"Oppa, we will meet soon right?"

Just then, I heard another knock.

"Miss, are you still there?"

"Coming."

I pushed away my thoughts and went downstairs to have breakfast with my parents. We never missed having meals together, whether it's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We always go out during lunch because they don't have time to go home because of work.

"Where are they?" I asked one of our maids when I didn't see them on the dining table.

"They're in the garden ma'am."

I walked outside and went to our garden. Why in the garden? We always had meals in the dining room. Maybe, they just want to make it different this time.

"Wow, our house sure is big," I mumbled. It's not like I don't know my own house, but I feel like it becomes bigger every single day I look at it.

"Good morning dear," my mom greeted me with her sweetest smile, like always.

"Good morning mom," I answered and kissed her on the cheek.

"How's my one and only princess?" my dad asked.

"Great dad," I said while hugging him.

I hope it will always be like this, always peaceful and happy. Breakfast passed by really fast and it's time for mom and dad to leave for work.

"Your teacher will be here soon, okay? Have fun. Take care," my dad said.

"Yes, dad. Take care. I love you."

As soon as I saw the car passed through the gate, I ran back up to my room. I grabbed my speaker and turned it on. I reached my phone and the Bluetooth and I played my 100% playlist. I waited for the chorus of the first song and sang the chorus.

uriga we sarangeul heso iroke apeun gonji

uriga we jakkuman ibyoreul jechok haneun gonji

I was in the middle of enjoying my daily routine when I heard a knock. I opened the door and it was one of our maids.

"Ma'am, your father told me that you should wear these and get ready because you're new teacher will be here at eight thirty," she told me, handing me the dress.

"New teacher? But why? Why didn't they tell me anything?" We talked a lot during breakfast and they didn't tell me one single thing.

"I don't know too ma'am, but you will still be meeting your usual teacher. They said this will be something you like."

Maybe it's a teacher that will teach me how to speak Korean. No, maybe not. They never approved of this whole KPOP thing. Well, as if they have a choice. They said that it lowers my English proficiency level and they are worried that I might be addicted to it for the rest of my life. Who knows?

"Do you have any idea what is this?"

"No ma'am. Let's just get you ready. Do you want me to help you?"

"I would love it if you would help me, but can you call Joy please?" I asked.

Joy is the daughter of one of our maids, but I treat her like a friend and a sister since I'm the only daughter. Also, I'm homeschooling so I don't have any friends. Well, I guess I made some friends while I was still going to school. There were only a few because some of them or should I say most of them are fake.

Joy is different from them. Well, at first it is very awkward for us, but we got used to it. Joy's been learning and homeschooling too, because I always ask her to stay with me. Also, she's a KPOP fan like me. It's not really her interest at first, but the moment she saw Sanghoon oppa's six pack abs, she went crazy.

"Come in," I said as I heard someone knocked.

"Ma'a-"

"Ya! I told you don't call me ma'am!" I said and threw a pillow to her and laughed.

"Sorry. I'm just teasing you. You know, I'm really not used to calling you ma'am anymore," she said while walking in my room and grabbed my huge teddy bear.

"Oh! How's my friend's biggest teddy bear?"

"Hey! Don't talk to my oppa like that!" I ran and grabbed the teddy bear from her.

"Topaz Alexandria Hale, you should get ready before your teacher comes," she said while laughing and ran up to my bed.

"Our teacher, Joy. Our teacher. Wait. You know what? You should sleep here sometimes. My bed is like for four people."

"And so as mine," she answered back and laughed. When we were kids, I asked my parents if Joy can get a room of her own and they gave it to her. They treated Joy like their own child too, and I am very thankful for that.

We prepared and got ready for the day. We took turns and curled each other's hair. I used the dress that my father told me to wear and I lend my other dress to Joy. I hope Joy will always be like this. I hope she will never leave me alone.

"Wait. Why do we need to wear formal dresses? It's just Mrs. Stewart," Joy complained.

"Haven't you heard from your mom? There's a new teacher."

"What? I can't take any more classes. My brain will explode. How about you? Are you cool with this?" she asked me.

"Yup, it's just a new teacher. We will still be meeting Mrs. Stewart." I answered. What could go wrong?

Just as we finished preparing, we heard a doorbell. The sound of the doorbell can be heard in every part of our house. There's a monitor in every room so that we can see if it's our visitor or not. I opened the monitor in my room and checked who it is.

"Hey! Who is it? Is it the new teacher?" Joy eagerly asked.

I smiled when I saw the face of the new teacher.

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So, how was it? I know 100% is still not in there, but they'll come out soon! Maybe, Chapter 4 or 5. Just be patient. :) Thank you guys! If you are confused about anything. Just tell me! I accept suggestions too! :)

Published: September 2015 (in wattpad)

READ. SHARE. FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW. COMMENT. VOTE. :)

-Irene