I'm Not...

Falling Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus from Chapter 5 and 6. If you missed that and read this, you won't get most of the context.

 

 

"It's her pen." Hyuk grinned widely as he picked up a familiar item from the other table. He somehow found it vacuous of her.

Him and his tutor, Mina just finished reviewing a few pointers for the exam. Couldn't say Hyuk's improving but he tries. Mina has been surprisingly attached to him even only after a few hours of their meeting, too. She got caught in love at first sight, maybe. Or, merely an infatuation. A thing that made her question about him even more. He knew of his small history, all that mentioned jazz. To her shock, she met Namjoo, as well. As coincidental as all these is, she thought it was good fate to have met the two.

"Hyuk? What's wrong?" Mina uttered as she was picking up exam sheets and reviewers, and was preparing to head out of the library. She tilted her head, noticing the grin on the lad's face and wondering what it was about. He turned to her and with a quick approach, he held up the pen he picked up and claimed it was Namjoo's. The older scoffed a bit. "How'd you know? Mmh, the grin on your face is really something." She replied.

Hyuk immediately changed facial expressions and shook his head, saying he just found it funny how clumsy she could be at a time like this. "I... She was seating there earlier, right? So, it clearly must be hers." The older was not convinced and gave a small giggle as they were heading outside of the library. "If it weren't for you giving her the cold shoulder back there, I'd say you still have feelings for her."

"Wh-what!? N..no. She's just someone I know now." He responded with a slight lowering of his voice as he progressed. The young woman heaved a sigh and giggled after. She wasn't fully convinced but she let him slide this time. He thanked him for her help before going separate ways to class.



At a distance, Hyuk saw Jaehwan and Hayoung bickering a bit — he doesn't actually know if they were or just talking. He chuckled to himself and walked towards them on purpose. He should mention the pen he found, he thought as he held it from the back of his pants' pocket. But just as he was about to tell Hayoung, the latter went almost on a rampage on him. He immediately forgot what he was about to say. Did Namjoo just told him off to Hayoung, he asked himself and found it childish. With a scoff and sarcastic grin, he asked her as if he didn't knew what it was about. "Before making accusations, you better tell your friend to stay away from trouble, she's quite a drag."



"She's quite a drag?"

When Jaehwan noticed his sarcastic tone and questioned him, he just had to tell him what happened at the library. Jaehwan apologized about Hayoung after his explanation, and didn't say anything further. The other didn't mind, and told him that he knew they were just being protective of a friend. He chuckled. "She's still pathetic, like before."

"I can't believe you still care though." Jaehwan mumbled with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter