Five!

Forgive us, mother earth.

"Ashh.." Moonbyul sighs frustrated for the nth time while trying to get distracted over the things she has around so hours will fly faster, but she's just not interested. The boredom is attacking her like a pair of arms hugging her tightly.

She looks around but nothing's good enough for her to let the time follow its course, frustrating her a bit more.

To screw things more, the night at Mars is really cold. Especially when she's inside the room with no heater. But Moonbyul's type of heater has a name and as she's staring at the white wall beside her, she thinks about Solar.

Her cheek touches the cold wall as she sticks the side of her face to it.

I wonder what is she doing now?

She holds her breath trying to hear the smallest noise from Solar since the two of them are the only ones inside the punishment rooms, but can't hear a thing.

I miss her. How I wish someone can open the door so I can be with Solar soon. But that's not gonna happen. Damn it. Five hours have passed but I'm already missing her like crazy.

Moonbyul sighs once again.

I can't be like this. I must find something to distract myself then I'll can handle this time alone well.

She takes the computer and places it on her laps.

Opening Firefox browser, she types 'Oasis Games' at the address bar.

Once she has created an account on Legend Online, her favorite game, she starts raising the character power fast and completing the tasks like a pro, surprising the players since patience is the key at this game.

At level 15, she has 21k already.

Many people send her the friend request one after other. But her lips touch each other with her serious face.

"I'm sorry but I'm not playing this game to be your friend." She says in a low tone. Moonbyul clicks 'Reject request' immediately.

Every moment she sees the goddesses silhouettes as they talk about the next missions, her eyes sparkle imagining they have Solar pretty face.

Then her imagination goes wild as she can see them moving and talking straight to her as Solar usually does toward her.

The y goddess named Athena stares at her with a sensual look as she gives her a seductive smile. "Do you miss me that much.. huh?" she imagines her asking.

"Yes.. a lot."

"Then don't wait anymore and come with me..."

A pair of hands moves forward traversing the computer screen, capturing her face softly in between.

Moonbyul finds herself kissing the computer screen a moment later.

Her eyes open when she comes back to reality.

Oh my god. 

She covers in disbelief before releasing an embarrassed giggle at herself, wiping the screen with her sleeve later on.

Moonbyul keeps playing and playing till she falls asleep with a small smile on her lips and the computer over her chest as she's lying on the bed.

Meanwhile, Solar's playing ping pong with a male 3D virtual hologram.

A sigh escapes from her as the hologram can't even hit the white ball when she hits it softly toward him and falls on the floor. She frowns at him.

"How can you not hit a simple ball like this? This is the nth time already and playing like this is annoying. Moonbyul is not that good at this but aiish she's a better player than you!" she throws him a frustrated look.

"Not my fault. Remember, I'm a deficient hologram. So instead of complaining to me you should do that to Taemin and tell him to fix me already. I'm the first one who's embarrassed to play like this!" he defends himself and crosses his arms.

Solar sighs once again and leave the ping pong racket aside.

"Let's not fight again, okay? Let's relax," she says softly sitting in the bed.

"Who said we are fighting, we are just talking. But yeah let's relax and talk for a while if you want." he sits slowly beside her.

They know each other well since Solar has been inside this same room many times, and always ends up arguing with the hologram over ping pong and other games because of his problems of being too slow and lacking skills. He goes by the name Stanley. Even though he's just a hologram 3D he's really nice with everyone and his patience is bigger than Everest mountain.

"Mmmmh, wait.. no. It's better if you go sleep now. I'm sleepy. I'll talk about that to Taemin when I see him." she yawns.

"Okay, good night then because I'm sleepy too. Playing with you for three hours non-stop is seriously not a joke. And you better do. I don't want to become an useless broken hologram that no one wants to play with." he smiles softly.

Solar smiles back.

"Don't worry, I will."

"Cool. Soo see you next time when you do something naughty and meet up with you again. And don't worry about the button, I'll press it myself."

Solar sees him kneeling in the floor, gently placing his forefinger over it of the device. Then he looks up at her and smiles widely. The hologram shakes as his smile cracks a bit before coming back to normal with a low electric sound. 

"Sleep well and dream with Moonbyul, you Solar Taeyang."

Solar's eyes open at the mention of that nickname.

"Hey! The only one that calls me that way is Wheein. Don't steal nicknames from others!"

Before she could push him away, the hologram pressed the button disappearing in a short circuit letting out a naughty giggle.

She shakes her head and lies down the bed moments later, covering herself with the blanket.

Turning around, she looks out of the window and the full moon greets her, gently illuminating her face.

A soft smile draws in her lips as she studies its surface and dark shadows on it.

"Moonbyul..." she whispers. Then she groans, covering herself more to the height of her nose.

How I wish is tomorrow morning already then I can be with her again!

The next morning, Taemin comes over to Solar's room as expected, and guides her to Moonbyul's once he unlocked the door.

As they are walking in the corridor.

"Oh right! The ping pong hologram is waiting for you to fix him once for all. You don't know how many times he has told me about it but I kept forgetting.. you should really do it soon."

"The hologram?"

Taemin smiles widely.

"Don't worry. I already knew. To be honest I was about to talk about it to you. We have been working on a device for months. Actually two of them. The first one can make us become also into a hologram like him and the rest from game cards and pool billard. The other one is another device that definitely will fix the ping pong hologram problems. It's been a lot of work and we have been sweating like camels. But the wait it's been really the worth."

Solar gasps.

"Oh, seriously?! He'll be so happy. I'm curious to see them then!" she exclaims in delight.

Taemin smiles at her.

"I know you want to see them now. Your eyes say it all but we can't show it yet because we need to make some adjustments first. Besides, I don't think you want to leave your beloved Moonbyul here by herself and go just like that, don't you?" he raises his eyebrow.

Solar's eyes open widely and look away, taken back at his statement.

"Of course not.. I would never do that."

She would push me again and again for sure until I kneel begging her to forgive me.

"As expected. So I'll just let you stay with her then we'll show the devices to everyone once you wake up and come."

"Fantastic. We'll see you later in a flash! Where are we going to meet?"

"Good. I'll be waiting for you at Samanthra, inside the cosmic helpers' room where you two interrupted nicely the meeting."

She blushes a bit remembering that awkward moment.

"C-cool.. we'll be there."

After walking a bit more, they reach the room Moonbyul is staying. 

"Thanks." she flashes him a smile as she's standing at the entrance.

"You're welcome. See you soon, lovebirds." he smiles back.

Solar nods at him giggling a bit and look at the sleeping cute goddess. Her giggles vanish softly at the sight of her.

Taemin closes the door so they can have their privacy without anyone around.

Walking closer to her like a cat, she can't help but smile as she can see her drooling while sleeping. Carefully, she wipes the corner of with her sleeve.

Then she parts her blonde hair to see her face properly, after placing the computer on the floor.

Solar admires her endless beauty for a while when she lifts the blanket and introduces herself in the bed, hugging Moonbyul's waist against her body to feel her close. Wheein their bodies touch, a relieved sigh escapes from Solar's lips, feeling her warmth.

Her eyes close with her happy face after pecking on the tip of her nose, ready to fall asleep again as she snuggles closer to her.

 

3 hours later.

 

Her nose is greeted by a soft delicious and familiar scent, making her open her eyes a bit. Solar's head is under her chin as the latter is in dreamland.

Her eyes roll down as she can hear her soft breathing while her chest rises and falls rhythmically against her tummy.

Moonbyul's heart starts beating stronger and faster, making her feel the heat in her chest. The way she smells, she sleeps and having her so close like this, obviously is Solar.

A warm smile appears on her face as her arms place themselves in a gentle way over her back before she closes her eyes after she pecked her head.

I hope my heartbeat can't wake her up. That would be embarrassing.

Her cheeks turn red at the thought.

But I would definitely love being able to wake up this way every morning.

She sighs deeply, hugging Solar to feel her even more.

 

* * * *

After 2 days

 

When they woke up, Solar excitedly told her about the devices waiting to be shown to everyone and quickly left together to Samanthra.

After reaching the room, they open the door, this time luckily not interrupting anything. Gods and goddesses are talking here and there, clearly enjoying the conversations as they eat delicious food.

"Hi, girls. Good morning." Taemin greets them as he walks toward them.

"Good morning for you too." greets back Moonbyul with a happy smile.

"How are you. Did you sleep well?" he looks at the two of them.

Solar and Moonbyul look at each other and share a smile.

"Okay, no need to say anything. I can tell you have slept as angels. Come here." Taemin guides them to the first device, covered in a white blanket with thousands of rockets pattern on it.

"This is the first machine that I and my mates will show you. I'm sure you'll be shocked for sure when you see it since you'll use it. This is going to be a mission for you two. I'll give the details in a few minutes."

"For us?! Seriously?!" asks Solar.

Taemin nods.

They look at each other with surprised faces.

"Awesome... I can't wait to see it!"

"Me either! Can we take a peek?"

"No, you can't Moonbyul, you naughty. Just wait for a bit and don't be impatient because in a few minutes the speech will begin. Why don't you eat something while you wait?"

Taemin takes the closest tray full all kind of good looking fruit.

"Look at these strawberries. I'm salivating already. They are screaming: 'eat me'! Don't you want to eat them? I even can see your names written at each of them!"

"Mmmh... they look really good, yeah.." says Solar as her eyes are glued at the tower of strawberries in the middle of the silver tray.

Moonbyul sees her taking one carefully with two fingers and chew it.

"Oh goodness, so delicious!" she squeals. Her eyes as big as dishes.

"You eat one as well, Byul! You have to eat this!"

Taemin smiles widely watching Solar's reaction and leaves the tray over the table.

"Eat as much as you want. I'll go join the other gods to prepare my speech." he walks away approaching Jonghyun and his mates as they are busy talking.

Jonghyun is Jupiter god and he's his best friend. He's always helping him and was at the meeting discussing about how to solve Wheein's problem with humans. They are really close but Jonghyun has a particular way to show how close they are.

A naughty idea comes to his mind, making him smile inocently at Taemin as he's smirking evilly inside.

Oh Taemin... just be ready for what I'm going to do to you once start your speech.

Solar and Moonbyul are busy filling their mouth with strawberries and look at each other.

Solar giggles as she points at her with her forefinger.

"You.. look like a hamster.." she covers trying to keep the fruit into , bursting into giggles once again.

"Yah.. don't make me laugh, or else I'll spit out.. the strawberries haha." red drops roll between her fingers, trying to chew everything and swallow fast since they are drawing the people atention around them.

Before the drops can fall on the floor from Moonbyul's fingers, Solar succionates the red liquid before cleaning them with her lips.

It won't pass even two seconds when blood runs up to her cheeks seeing her doing that.

"Solar..., your lips and chin are dirty.. let me wipe them with this." Moonbyul takes a tissue paper from the table.

"Sure! You don't have to say it, just do it." Solar dedicates her a warm smile before poking her lips.

Moonbyul tries to look at her chin instead of her lips or else she will go crazy because she has those y lips so close to her face.

Solar smiles softly at her as she can see a nervous Moonbyul trying to wipe her chin properly. Her hand shaking a bit.

She looks so beautiful and cute when she's nervous.

Her eyes suddenly move down to her lips, seeing a piece of strawberry at the corner of her lips, so when Moonbyul commented that she's done, Solar's hand raises up to her face and removes it with her forefinger in a gentle way, to swallow the tiny piece of strawberry as she looks back at her with depth.

Moonbyul blinks twice as she looks carefully at those beautiful brown eyes, feeling trapped into them right away.

A nervous smile appears on her lips as her heart beats strong in her chest.

Moonbyul's left hand goes up, to rest comfortably against her nape as she approaches to her.

Her lips close to her ear as she breathes in her addicting scent for a moment.

"You better stop staring me this way or else I'm going to lose control..." she whispers. Every word hits Solar's eardrum with her warm breath, sending goosebumps throughout her spine.

Moonbyul steps back to look at her.

They both lose themselves into each other's eyes, when a voice starts to speak through the long microphone pointing up to Taemin's mouth.

"Hi, hi, ladies and gentlemen. Come closer to me. The speech you have been waiting for is going to start." he moves his hands signaling them to gather around of him.

Gods and godessess nicely dressed approach him as few of them are chatting in low tone, before they look at handsome Taemin, brushing his red hair up from his forehead.

"As you know, we have been working with two devices for over two long months to.." he pauses when the microphone moves down by itself all of a sudden.

"Uh." Taemin looks down at it as he frowns, then looks up at everyone as they wait for him to continue, while others whisper at each other, smiling a bit at the funny situation.

What the hell is wrong with this?

He tries to move it up again but it's no use since the material that the microphone is made is incredibly heavy and harder than diamond.

Looking at the people standing in front, some mutter "Continue." comment. His embarrassed and unsure facial expression is priceless, causing some goddesses to giggles secretly.

Jonghyun giggles as he hides himself behind Eric's Nam shoulder, standing straight with his serious expression a second later.

Asshh, well..

Taemin lows his upper body to the microphone's height so his voice will reach everyone's ears.

"Like I was saying, we have two devices that we have been working for endlessly, ready to show them to all of you. Starting from today, holograms in Mars will have no problems from now on thanks to this bracelet. Please, bring it over." he looks at his other female assistant: Taeyeon, who's already coming with the object into her hands.

She floats toward him but since the device shines too much due the bright stones embedded to it, she's busy staring it completely amazed, so she ends up passing by him as Taeyeon's heading to another room without realizing.

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon! Where are you going?"

"Oh?" Distracted Taeyeon looks around, blushing soon with embarrassment as everyone is looking at her.

She turns over looking around of her, realizing her mistake.

"Oh my..!" she heads back showing herself before him as fast as a bullet, shocking Taemin a bit since her sudden appearance sent him a blast of wind.

"I'm sorry. It's because the bracelet looks so pretty..." she whispers.

"Here you have." Taeyeon gives it to him.

Taemin blinks once and Taeyeon is not there anymore, standing already beside Jonghyun with a simple smile as she clears , acting as if nothing happened. She's Saturn goddess, so that explains her quickness since Saturn ends are flattered because of the fast rotation. She's the queen of velocity and no one can't beat her.  

Taemin clears his throat as well. Then he faces everyone with his confident smile.

So soon as he opens his mouth, the microphone moves slightly to the left, so he moves to the left as well. He tries to control his expressions but the microphone is just too much. Then it starts moving into circles.

Asssshh!

Jonghyun can't help but laugh behind his palm. After teasing Taemin for a while, with an easy gesture of his forefinger, the microphone finally stops moving, making the red haired boy sigh.

"Okay, this bracelet is the new item that holograms will wear from now on. As you can see is very good looking, and will give a cool and fashion look to them. Let's bring our dear ping pong hologram and the rest to check it out. We have another two devices like this one to give them too."

The hologram crew enters inside the room.

Stanley greets Solar with a cute wave as he's accompanied of his mates. She shows him her thumbs up while Moonbyul winks at him friendly.

Once the three of them stand beside Taemin, he locks the bracelets on their wrists making them gasp at how bright and beautiful is.

Then blue light starts glowing around them as they feel strong like a bull.

Everyone shows their surprised faces as they can feel their energy waving out from them.

"Wow I feel so strong all of a sudden. I feel like I just drank Red Bull!" says Stanley checking his muscular biceps. He can feel thousands of electric horses running endlessly into him.

His comment causes some people to giggle watching his funny expression as they look at them visibly amazed.

Stanley looks at Taemin with a grateful gaze.

"Thank you so much man. You don't know how many people have been complaining about how slow I was! Even kids would throw me empty cans of lemonade because they were tired of me already."

Stanley eyes Solar in the crowd, receiving a smile and bite of the tip of her tongue from her.

Taemin giggles as he and the others give each other their hands asking for a shake, saying thank you many times. The room is flooded by everyone's wooo and applause.

"It was a pleasure. We just wanted to take care of you three this way so that Mars can become a better place where everyone can have fun. Not only inside the punishment rooms but also outside. Please, take care of the bracelets well."

"Oh! Of course, we will! We'll take care of them like we care of ourselves. Right?" Stanley looks at the others.

"Sure sure!"

"Of course!"

Smiling at them, Stanley faces the crowd again.

"Good. So everyone, if you want to play with us you better bring a short shirt because we're not the clumsy and slow holograms anymore. We'll make sure you sweat a lot until you can't breathe!"

The three of them look at them with a confident gaze as a strong aura radiates around of them, pointing at everyone with two of their fingers into V with their serious faces. Then they giggle half pushing each other, telling each other to be quiet.

"Enjoy them a lot, our dear holograms. Now, let's show the second device. We have named it: 'The hologramator'. I'm going to remove the blanket." Taemin walks closer to the last invention and removes the blanket easily, but suddenly it flies straight to his face so it ends up falling on top of him. Only his shows can be seen.

Heck!

The hologramator is a high and wide glass like a blurry mirror, tightly hold by two heavy metal pieces in between. Rainbow colors wave the upper part from it heading downward like a waterfall.

Jonghyun giggles once again but looks around feeling curious trying to guess who did it. Taeyeon looks at him, ssshing him to keep it as a secret with her naughty smile.

"You're not the only one who likes wasting jokes on him." she whispers at him, biting the tip of her tongue.

The public giggles along with them finding the unexpected events really funny and distracting since they normally use to be serious and straight to the matter.

Solar and Moonbyul try to keep their laugh low but Solar's dolphin laugh can be heard, causing them to laugh harder.

Moonbyul covers telling her to calm down as tears form in her eyes.

"Ssshh.. hahha." she puts her arm around her shoulder without releasing her hand from until Solar tells her she's done laughing.

Taemin removes the blanket away from him, fixing his black hat properly.

"Sorry for the incidents. I don't know what the heck is happening in this ceremony, but let's continue. Ladies and gentleman, this is the hologramator. A device that can make each one of us become a hologram. We have created it for an especial mission. As you know, Wheein has a big problem with human beings, so two of our beautiful goddesses will make sure that her problem ends as soon as possible. They are Moonbyul and Solar. Please girls, come over here."

"Oh.."

They two look at each other, blushing a little as they make their way towards Taemin and the others till they face everyone's faces. The people whisper things as they play with their fingers slightly nervous.

"Please, silence. They are perfect for this mission. Naughty, but perfect. They are qualified at everything they do, that's why they are going to use the hologramator and head to Earth where Wheein i to try their best to convince her to stop exterminating humans and make the old and innocent girl we met be back. I know you all want her back to the usual self. After using this device, she'll can't hurt any of them and if she attacks them, everything she does will be in vain. Wheein will not be able to lay a finger on them but they will be able to touch her."

Someone from the crowd lifts her hand up.

"Yes?"

"How safe the hologramator is and how will they be back to their real selves?" a gorgeous woman ask Taemin.

"That's easy to answer. We have made many tests in both devices and we can assure they work perfectly. Besides, we are gods. Everything we do is perfect and doesn't have mistakes or fails. And about how they will come back to their real selves, they just need to walk through the glass again, that's all. They'll be safe at all times." he looks at Solar and Moonbyul.

"Are we really going to do that?" asks Moonbyul with an insecure face.

"If you want to help Wheein you must to. Or else you will end up sooner or later like Yura and Minah did if you go there just like this. It's your mission and you shouldn't say no. That's actually the reason why we made the hologramator."

"Uuh..., I see.." she scratches the back of her head.

"Let's go, Byul! Let's do our best for Wheein! I'll go first okay? Follow me." Solar walks closer to the hologramator with firm steps with no hint of hesitation.

"Wait!" Moonbyul follows her from behind.

Standing in front of the glass, Solar can see her own blurry reflection staring back at her as her face turns black, then dark blue, blue, dark green, green, dark brow, brown, violet, pink, soft pink, red, orange, yellow and white, to repeat the range of colors over again.

Her hand goes unconsciously up to her face to touch and caress her cheek gently.

Wow.. it's great.

"Amazing, isn't it?"

She looks at Taemin with her stuned face.

"Completely. I'm speechless."

"Come on, walk through it."

"Okay..."

Solar takes her breath as she prepares herself.

She then holds her breathing in as she traverses the glass with a single step. She felt like she was swimming underwater and tiny bubbles dancing into her ears for only one second, when everything went silence and voices ooohing made her open the eyes.

"Woow!" Exclaims Moonbyul.

Taemin and his crew can't help but to smile at the result.

Solar looks at everyone surprised faces before looking down at her hands.

Her hands aren't white anymore but blue and can see through them. Her legs, her stromach and her long hair too.

"O-oh my god.. I'm an hologram." she says dumbfounded.

"Yes, you are." Taemin giggles at her funny expression. His eyes shining like stars because he feels so proud.

Solar looks at everyone as she's exploding in excitement.

"Oh my god! I'm an hologram! It worked, Byul! It worked! Daebak!" she runs to her hugging Moonbyul as she jumps but the latter can't since her arms traverse her back and waist.

Solar moves back with her excited face.

"Come on, do it! This is so exciting and funny!"

Seeing Solar so happy and excited, encourages her to traverse the hologramator to show her brave side to her and everyone present in the ceremony.

*Fffsuit!*

She's also a hologram now.

As she and Solar celebrate it happily together.

Taemin scratches the back of his head awkwardly trying not to break their happiness.

"You know? I haven't said something. We once put a music box the other side of the glass and when we tried to make it be back to the way it was.. we couldn't. It's forever a hologram and there's no way back to change that. So.... I wouldn't dare to celebrate it like this at all if I were you." he looks at the floor.

The two of them stop jumping and look at him shocked.

"What?"

"What did you say?!" their eyes full of fear unable to close their mouth.

Taemin burst into laughs seconds later as he can't hold them in anymore.

"I'm kidding! I'm not that evil to say this now. Such a thing has never happened. So relax!"