Six!

Forgive us, mother earth.

[A/N]: Short chapter before going to sleep...

 

Three huge hurricanes are desolating strongly Japan, The Philippines, and Mexico.

The wind blows at 105 km hour, nearly dragging the people forward if they stick their feet on the ground and point the umbrella to its favor.

Of course, only youth would dare to do that since teens nowadays are known to do crazy things sometimes wherever they do or are thinking of. Turbo teens think they can even have fun in such a strong weather like this one, not aware of danger at all and act like they are the best and the coolest kids in the world.

Two girls laugh as they are getting wet less than 10 seconds due the heavy rain falling in all directions.

They run beside each other while crossing the street empty of cars as they jump happily around while people run to save themselves from the crazy weather ever seen before.

The strong wind hits them over and over again like trying to make them lose the balance but they get to keep standing easily since they have thick thighs.

After a while, one of them turns over to face the grey sky full of clouds moving fast up there. The drops hit her face and hair 100 times per second as she lifts her forefinger to the air.

"Yah, you hurricane!" she screams in the air.

"Do you think you can make us fall with this wind, huh?! You should try harder! Haha!" she threatens the wind while staring the dark clouds.

"I feel like you are just caressing our beautiful faces! If you give us two pillows for the both of us we could even sleep and all!" follows her friend. They smirk at each other, before running again while laughing at their craziness. Their hands interlocked.

Wheein heard what they said loud and clear. She can hear what everyone says since humans are connected with Earth and vice versa.

Her teeth clench hard with fury as her eyes turn redder than before.

"Should I try harder? Fine. I'll gladly show you something much better!"

Thunders roar fiercely in the sky threatening to fall anytime. Growing up there as they seem to follow the naughty teens. 

A huge one reaches them both from behind, giving them an electric shock in unison.

"Aaaahh!!!"

"Aaarghh!"

The teens jump away from each other already dead as their bodies turn black in a spark, hitting the ground hard as they look completely fried like burnt sardines.

Grey smoke comes out of them as it vanishes in the air softly.

Wheein's lips draw a winning smile.

Well done. You are doing such a good job, Wheein. Keep it up! Make sure that no human is alive!