Eight!

Forgive us, mother earth.

[A/N]: The next chapter will be the last one to complete this story.. so get ready for what it has to come :P... and thanks to those people who subscribed! :D

By the way, have you heard Wheein ft Heechul - Narcissus? The song is sooo beautiful!! :D, can't wait to add the song into my iPod!! ^_^.. okay, now.. enjoy the chapter!

 

2, 3 hours have passed and still no sign of Moonbyul and Solar.

Taemin frowns a bit feeling weird as he's sipping his herbal tea sitting on the chair of his kitchen.

This is so eerie. Why are they not coming yet?

He stands up, walking back and forth as his thoughts are eating him from inside.

What is taking them so long? Something is going wrong. They are not like this. I must go and see what's happening.

He takes his jacket fast and puts it on before stepping out of his house.

Arriving at Samanthra he quickly uses the hologramator and heads straight to earth.

Peeking his head from the emerald stones, his eyes open wide in shock as he can see them completely frozen into a thick cover of ice.

Oh no. Girls...

Taemin looks at Wheein who's busy causing an earthquake in Canada with a magnitude of 7, increasing more and more.

How could she..?

He looks at her in disbelief as he didn't think that Wheein could control the stones power to her please too.

Ruby stones: Fire.

Emerald stones: Earth.

Sapphire stones; Ice.

"Asshh.." he shakes his hair frustrated as his eyes move to Wheein then to the frozen Moonbyul and Solar and vice-versa.

As he's trying to assimilate the actual situation, Wheein approaches to him as she can see clearly his head from his hide.

"Taemin." she calls his name, clenching her jaw with her hands on her waist.

He turns around like a surprised puppy ready to receive punishment, but then he smiles.

"Hi there." he waves his hand cutely.

Wheein just looks at him with her serious face.

"You are making things harder. What are you doing here again?! Damn, all of you are seriously pissing me off coming over and over again! When are you going to stop?!"

"Wheein.. wait."

"No, not Wheein! I'm tired to see you all on here! Look what Solar and Moonbyul made me do!" she points at them with her forefinger.

Her eyes look incredibly mad. Her expression as scary as hell.

"Do you want to end up like them too?! You are really asking for it just for showing yourself in here!"

She looks at him up and down.

"Being a hologram won't save you at all. I can manipulate the stones you see around to the way I want. I can freeze you, burn you and make you become a wood statue right now!" she threatens him.

Her loud pitched voice makes the cave rumbling noisily and the ruby stones hanging on the ceiling shaking a bit too. Then three of them fall straight to Solar and Moonbyul's head threating them dangerously. Taemin sees that. His eyes open with shock as he gasps, pointing at them.

"What now?!"

Turning her head following the direction where he's looking at, her eyes open wide with horror.

Oh no. Even though I have turned them into ice statues, I don't wish them to get hurt!

Flying closer to them to the highest speed, she uses hands to protect them as Wheein lifts them to the air to block them.

This is going to hurt me a lot but this is better than seeing them breaking into pieces. That would be terrible and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if that happens.   

The sharp tip perforate her hands hard, causing her to let out a painful groan and tears roll down from her eyes from the sharp pain.

The blood rolls down to her elbows.

Wheein bites her lower lip hard as she looks at her bleeding hands, taking the stones out from her flesh. She then adds quickly some bandages around her hands and wrists, soon turning red.

A sigh escapes from her after wiping the tears.

Taemin approaches to her and takes her hands gently but Wheein moves them away.

"Let me do this, Wheein. It will just take five seconds."

She keeps avoiding him but Taemin keeps taking her hand too with infinite patience until Wheein gives up.

He smiles softly watching her defeated expression as he heals the wounds with both hands.

A warm brown light sparkles at the center, making the cells working 50 times faster as they are regenerating in a vertiginous speed. Once he has finished, Wheein's hands are fully recovered with no scratch on them, only soft skin in their place.

"Done." Taemin moves his hands away from hers.

".... you're welcome."

"You should say thanks instead."

"Yeah, well.." Wheein looks away as she scratches the back of her head.

"T-th... t.. th.. tha..tha... assh this won't do! Go away already, you Taelogram!!" she lifts her arms at the sides as two small tornados appear around her wrists ready to send him away from Earth as she did before.

The moment the tornado is sent toward him, Taemin blocks it with his arms in X as his body is slowly being dragged backward. Two of his fingers hold the hat from flying out of his head.

I won't fly away like a paper sheet this time. No way!

Suddenly a silver sword cuts the tornado in two making it vanish in a comfortable blast of wind, revealing Na Eun as the cause of it. She's Mercury goddess, an expert with metal related. She has a shocking sword able to cut any kind of tornado in two. That's one of the main reasons why she created it so she could cut them wherever Wheein threw it. Naeun uses to tease Wheein whenever she has the chance. Their relationship is like cat and dog.

She looks at her with her simple expression. A bit serious though. Naeun saves the sword behind her back. 

"Calm your tornados, girl. Don't ever send my Taemin away twice." she dedicates his beloved a sweet smile making his heart skip a beat. She acts like she's not surprised at all about Wheein's appearance so she won't be hurt.

Naeun...

Wheein surprised face turns into a smirk.

"Well, things are getting more exciting here. First Solar and Moonbyul, Taemin and now here you are. The party is getting bigger it seems."

"Indeed. I wouldn't dare to leave him having fun alone here without me."

"Having fun? Well, you can say that. I was the one having fun here though I was about to send him straight to outer space when you arrived. Now that you are here I'll have fun x2 because I'll send you both there in a wistle."

Naeun has been staring at her cute nails as the latter's been talking. She scoffs at her with "ha!"

"That's what you think, cutie. Why sending us away when I just came here? Is this the way you treat us now? I didn't know that from you. You are really being too much, puppein." she says referring to the frozen Solar and Moonbyul sitting in the chairs.

Wheein sighs as she palms her forehead, annoyed by that nickname she just mentioned.

I'm going crazy. Why do I have to bear so many nonsense?!

"Don't call me puppein, you Nain!" she decides the best way to start this is attacking them by approaching her and trap her as her hands turn into long branches.

They avoid her easily in separate ways as they fly around the cave.

Wheein's eyes look at Taemin who's at the left, then at Naeun who's at the right.

You want to play cat and mouse? Let's play then!

Wheein points at them with her arms and long branches approach them fast like arrows aiming at its target.

 

30 minutes later.

 

Wheein shows her winning smile as she claps her hands to remove the dust from them.

Taemin and Naeun are trapped around the branches tightly unable to release themselves. Their backs facing each other as they are touching.

Taemin asks for Jonghyun's help, who shows up a moment later... sadly failing against Wheein as well.

Wheein makes him sit between Naeun and Taemin.

Drops of sweat roll from her forehead.

"I'll make sure to eat a lot after this." Wheein states as she wipes her super sweaty forehead and face. The light around of her glows much weaker than before but still manages to keep floating in the air properly.

She heads to the center of the cave and closes her eyes.

"It's the time to show humanity the biggest volcanic eruption of the world..." 

Animals feel something really big is about to happen, so they swim away from the coasts where Tamu Massif is located. All sea animals, even plankton swim as fast as they can away from there.

After a long minute, Wheein uses all her strength and energy to wake the volcano up that has been sleeping peacefully underwater, making it explode fiercely. The surface of the water shakes violently before tones of smoke and sand are thrown to the air without mercy in all directions.

Japanese citizens run away into the city while everyone screams in fear and horror.

The dark covers partially the city as the smoke from the volcano spreads everywhere, blocking the sunlight.

Thousand of hot stones fall like meteorites of every size, breaking the windows of the houses and some start to smoke or even catch fire.

The eruption has fissured the volcano in two parts, adding another tragedy next the other.

The water recedes quickly as the highest tsunami ever seen is quickly making its way to Japan and other countries.

People run for their lives covering their mouth with their shirt or jacket to breathe fresh oxygen.

Meanwhile,

"Uh..."

Wheein barely can continue floating as she's losing her vital strength while going down, down and down until her body lands on the floor. Her chest rising and falling as she tries to catch her breath while her face's against the ground.

"Wheein.. Wheein!" Taemin calls her name with a worried expression.

"Puppein!"

"Wheein-ah!"

Wheein looks at Taemin, then at Naeun and Jonghyun for a few seconds before she closes her eyes in a slow way, feeling extremely sick and exhausted.