Four!

Forgive us, mother earth.

The strongest tornados ever seen are razing in America and Germany.

People run away in the attics while others record the shocking events with their phones and video cameras.

"Yaah, you people! What the hell are you even doing?! Get the heck out of there! Come on!" A policeman scolds a bunch of people too amazed while filming the huge tornado who's coming toward them while the other one finds itself 50 km farther.

He and the people are on a solitary road with wide cornfields each side of it.

The tornado leaves nothing but tiny stones and branches from trees as it's crossing one of the fields while approaching the people.

"Is recording this more important first than thinking about your lives?!" he screams again.

"Move your !" 

The boys and girls just step back slowly, ignoring him.

"Assshh!" the middle-aged man shakes frustratedly his hair.

"They sure must be tourists and don't speak English!" He runs to them and pushes everyone to the car telling them to get inside.

Luckily all of them did without complaining too much and drive away from there at 130 km hour.

 

Inside the cave where Wheein is.

 

Taemin arrives, softly landing on the ground with no sound.

His heart skips a beat at the heartbreaking sight of Wheein full of wounds as the latter is smiling.

"Yes, very good! Feel my fury, you wretched humans!" he listens her say. But then a painful groan comes out as she touches carefully the scratches she has beside her lips.

"Damn it.. I can't even complain properly. I'll send them another tornado!"

One of the feet cracks a sapphire stone, causing Wheein to look straight at him.

"You! When did you arrive here?" she scowls at him as she feels he's a threat.

"Leave! I'm busy here."

Well, I've been caught. Let's start the show.

He sighs and looks at the angry goddess sending him a killer look.

"Seriously, Wheein? I didn't know my name was 'you' all of a sudden. You always used to call me Mintae or Taeminnie."

"Whatever. That's the past. I'm not the same Wheein you know. Now leave! You're distracting me!" then she smirks.

"Or do you want to end up like your secretaries did?" she lifts her eyebrow.

Taemin just looks at her not feeling affected at her intimidating question and face.

"I'm not here to fight with you, Wheein. You have enough problems to deal with and about my secretaries, they are fine, getting better in the hospital at Mars."

"...." Wheein looks at him deeply.

"..... can't... you just leave me alone and go away? Since Yura and Minah couldn't do what the came here for, then you come and want to stop me too. That's why you are here because then I can stop myself from hurting humans. But that's not going to happen. I will never stop unless they puff like smoke. They deserve all the worse. They deserve to be exterminated! Can't you all understand my actions?! Solar, Moonbyul, you and everyone else! Damn it! Just leave already! You're angering me!"

Wheein floats quickly towards him with her red, flaming aura.

I feel so ugly as I'm looking at you!

Taemin lifts his hands to block her attack as her right hand becomes a sharp root trying to hit him with it. The force wall waving in brown tiny waves, preventing him to get hurt.

"Come on. I'm really not here to fight. Don't be like this. Can't we have a talk without getting angry?"

Wheein clenches her jaw hard as she's trying to break the force wall with the root.

"Bull. Don't say anything else and go back to Mars! I have so many things to do and you're just wasting my precious time with this useless speech!"

"I can't go back to Mars and leave you in this state. If you calm yourself first I will help you heal your wounds until you have soft skin like a baby. Please Wheein, don't attack me like this."

"Nonsense. The only thing that will heal my wounds is vanishing humans from the Earth! Only like this, they will heal fast and well!"

Having enough, her other hand becomes into another sharp root too. Then she gets to break the wall force into pieces using her all strength.

Slow motion, Taemin's eyes open wide in surprise as she's about to catch his collar and lift him in the air once her hands come back to normal...... when two female hands stop her from doing that and another two cover gently her eyes.

"What the!"

"Wheein, Wheein. Ah.. our adorable Wheein." says a familiar voice.

"You're so angry right?" says the other.

"It's okay.. we understand! We really do."

"Humans are a complete pain in the ."

"So before you choke Taemin, let's first drink hot milk together so you can release your anger as much as you please. Shall we?"

The hands that cover her eyes move away as Solar makes her appearance, preparing already a table as she places four chairs and cups, throwing a glance at Moonbyul then at the other two.

"But please, don't use us as your tarjet." follows Moonbyul, giving her a smile.

Solar is already pouring hot milk at every cup ignoring Taemin's comments like: "Girls! I told you not to come here! Don't understand what I said?! What about Yura and Minah?!"

"Don't be mad. They are fine! They are sleeping like angels and Sojin's there with them," whispers Moonbyul.

"What the heck are you doing? What is this?" Wheein looks at them in disbelief.

"Everyone out!" she exclaims angrily.

"Wait, we can't leave since we just came to see you. Look, we even brought your favorite cookies. They taste sooo good! You can't say no to them. Mmmh?" Solar and Moonbyul blink cutely as their hands show her the number of cookies Wheein likes the most.

"We should drink and eat this in a precious place like this. Hurry Wheein-ah and sit. You should drink your milk now that it's still hot. Stop murmuring things and take a sit too." Moonbyul warns Taemin with her eyes, signaling to come.

Taemin faces the two of them with his shocked face as he walks in their direction.

"Wait a minute. We have to discuss something. You can start drinking if you want." says Solar with a wide smile.

Once Taemin is with them, they three start discussing in whispers as they are trying not to raise their voices. Meanwhile, Wheein's watching them with her dumbfounded expression, not believing what she sees.

What kind of joke is this?

 

Slowly, her anger starts raising as a volcano preparing itself to explode. Her face turning red and her fists shaking.

"Grrr... grrrr.." she can feel her blood boiling like hot ramyeon soup.

That's when the other three have ended their discussion.

"I want everyone out from here now. AAAHHH!!!!!!"

Her high pitched voice rumbles around the cave, making the earth tremble for 10 seconds, as the three of them try to hold onto something so they won't fly away. The chairs, cups and table already on the ground with the milk spilled on it.

"Andwaeeee!! Wheeeinn!" Screams Solar as their bodies are waving in the air up and down like Japanese carps.

"Damn you, girls! You ruined it!!"

"I'm sorry Taemin-ah! We thought Wheein wouldn't resist if we attack her weak points since she's a cookie monster!"

"Nonsense! How could you even think about a cheap thing like this?! You can't treat her like a dog, she's too smart for that. Especially now that she's into her angry mood, you dummies!"

"Not like you were doing a good job with her earlier, too!" complaints Moonbyul.

"Hey! Be careful what you say." Taemin releases a hand from the ruby stone and attacks her armpit, causing her to laugh.

"Yah!"

Wheein looks at them furiously.

"Don't ever come back again!"

She blows them a strong whirlwind trapping them inside as it sends them out of the earth, making them find themselves in outer space a moment later.

Once they recover from dizziness.

"Aahh.." Taemin shakes his hair as dust and leaves fall from it. He pats his arms and legs before looking at Solar and Moonbyul with his firm stare.

"You two are really too much. I just gave you an easy task to complete but what you do? You disobey my simple order in a very cheap way to approach Wheein! Look! Here we are, thanks to your smart appearance you did down there!" he scolds them. Solar and Moonbyul can't even raise their head, causing Taemin to sigh deeply.

"I know you love her a lot. You have been friends when we all were kids. I love her too. We all love her. But you first must think well before doing something. Thank goodness she just sent to a us that whirlwind and none of us got hurt. But now we can't go there by myself or you two and say 'Hiii, how are you?' anymore. All thanks to who?" Taemin pokes their noses.

They pout, slightly rubbing the tip of their noses.

"So, to make you remember how important is to follow my orders. I'll give you a punishment."

"What punishment?" ask Moonbyul.

"You two can't sleep together tonight. You two will stay apart for 2 days in your rooms. And you won't come out till the watch strikes 12 AM!!"

"For 2 days?! Nooo!" she begs him to change his mind as Moonbyul clings her arm with his, shaking it.

"Hul! Don't doo thatt.. that's a strong punishment! I might die because of feeling very cold!" Moonbyul looks at Solar receiving a pout from her.

"Not my business. Next time you'll make sure to follow my instructions and do what I say!"

"Such mean.. heartless demon." she murmurs under her breath.

"You're murmuring things about me again, Moonbyul. Watch your mouth. Or else I won't let you see each other tomorrow either." he warns her.

"Assshhh!! Okay.. okay!" she gives up.

"Good girl. Now, let's go back to Mars." They fly to the giant red planet, landing gently in front of his house.

Taemin explains what his secret male agents must do, making Moonbyul pout even more.

She sees Solar walking away once she gave her a cute yet sad wave of her hand, as three agents guide her to a room and Moonbyul to another one.

The rooms look more like a prison or the ones that human beings use to their kids to reflect of what they did wrong.

It may seem too much of a punishment for a matter like this, but this is actually the best way for naughty gods and goddesses to get themselves together instead of being beaten up or hit.

Solar sighs as she places her hands at the cold bars while Moonbyul sits slowly in the bed.

"I hope you don't hate me too much for this, girls. You don't know how many times I've been there, too. Definitely would need 1000 hands to count each time I disobeyed my parents and ended up being locked in the room you are now, to not let me see my precious Na Eun for an entire day or week. So don't be too sad. Hours will fly really fast and the day after tomorrow you two will be together again. My agents will give you everything you need, of course." he looks at them, nodding at him confidently in return.

"After two days, I'll come to see you in the morning. Have a good time thinking and enjoy the games you have in there to distract yourselves."

They have a Wii U, a Mac computer with the game Legend Online integrated in it and others, game cards, and ping pong. 

Solar and Moonbyul listen Taemin's steps getting far and far until a door closes and silence covers everything.

Moonbyul sighs deeply, resting her head under her palm.

"Well, get ready to die of boredom.."