Two!

Forgive us, mother earth.

Wheein gets inside the core of earth in a clap of fingers, almost hitting the hard wall at the bottom of the cave but fortunately, she gets to stop before that happens, landing on the floor instead. Her scratched face against the ground as she's catching her breath while staring the shiny stones.

Once she has gained strength from her fast journey in space, her hands push herself up to float a bit more right to the center.

She bites her lower lip hard as another few cuts appear on her legs and feet.

Wheein looks down at her bleeding toes, staining drop per drop the ground.

How can they be by their side? They just saw my awful appearance and still trust them as if what happens to me it's nothing with a silly smile on their lips.

Tears roll down from her eyes at the thought.

"I can't trust Solar Taeyang and Moon Star. I'll have to do this alone. Even though I feel weak I still have enough strength to make human beings kneel down at my feet."

She breathes in deeply with closed eyes before she looks up at the ruby and sapphire stones that point sharply down at her at 10 meters above her head.

Well then, they there go with their trust. I will never feel such a thing. Not even a single feeling of compassion!

As she's suspended in air, her hands meet each other as she's getting ready with her purpose.

I'll start with a light earthquake and send a global message to all animals.

Her hands part slightly from each other as a tiny bubble in green apple color appears between them. It starts spinning while it grows more and more till it has surrounded her whole body.

"Pathetic humans, you dared to mess with Mother Earth so badly. I won't let you do that anymore. That's gonna end today and now." she mutters as she can feel the fury she felt moments ago, starting to burn inside her body again to the max level.

Her eyes become red as the green bubble turns also in the same color.

So soon when Wheein spreads her arms on each side, the bubble grows bigger until it covers the whole cave and next its size grows bigger and bigger, to explode covering the entire earth.

Then, a small seism starts to make the world vibrate 3 at Richter scale.

The lampshades hanging from ceilings swing visibly, surprising the citizens who were walking happily, to feel the ground shaking slightly right beneath them.

The animals raise their ears as they are tuned as they listen carefully to how the earth is trembling under their paws.

Dogs around of each city start to howl and bark. Bears growl, tigers and lions roar trying to escape from zoos, followed by the other animals. Birds fly away in all directions as they create a messy symphony in the air. Even bugs stay frozen in their spot, feeling the seism shaking into their tiny bodies. Then everything turns so weirdly quiet when they listen a hurt but firm voice talking to every one of them. They don't even dare to move or wink. 

"Dear animals and insects from the Earth. This is the Earth Mother goddess. It's the time for us to gather together and give humans back their own medicine. They have killed many of your races for thousands of years. They have damaged the world badly, the places you once lived. It's enough. They are our enemies, enemies that must be exterminated once for all. Join me and let's fight together for what is ours. Our precious world without human beings!"

This time Wheein's body glows in red as she's smiling evilly. They remember how people have killed their family members to keep their skin or meat. Treating them all like useless trash when they have feelings too. They feel the same way as humans do but they have caused so much pain and tortured them so freaking much. They have enough too.

They can feel their heart burning in angriness as they clench their teeth hard against each other. It's only filled with the urge to seek revenge.

They look at the people deeply without blinking as they are mentalizing for what is about to happen.

"You may start."

The animals from each zoo start running around attacking every person and children they have close enough. Pigeons and other birds hit the people's head, face and every part of their body furiously. The ones inside the slaughterhouses beat the people with their powerful horns, paws, mouth, and kicks. Sharks and fishes attack people at the beaches, especially the ones that are innocently scuba diving, distracted staring at the good-looking ocean floor.

The people can't do anything else but run away as they try to protect themselves in any place where they can be safe.

Birds won't hesitate to sacrifice their lives to break every window from houses and buildings with their small bodies and peaks, so many others will get inside. And they did. With their sharp peak, five pigeons hit the hard glass and make a hole in it. Since they are too small, obviously they can't break it. But then, an eagle flies near the building where it can see perfectly the people pointing at the pigeons with their shocked faces as they are fighting to release their beaks stuck in the window and hit the glass again. The eagle fixes its flying skills, coming straight to the windows and breaks the glass into thousand pieces, making the people aahing before running away.

A noisy huge commotion can be heard everywhere. Screams of pain and blood are spilled without mercy.

No one can't explain what's wrong suddenly with animals because they were so calm and quiet moments ago, before turning into fierce and wild ones ready to hurt anyone to death.  

"Perfect. Keep it up, guys." Wheein's evil smile spreads a bit more.

 

Far away from what's happening on earth.

 

"Asshh.. she's so angry. What should we do now? We really can't do what she told us but we can't leave her alone with that state of hers. Poor Wheein." Solar rubs her cheeks as she tries to find a fast solution.

"Yeah, poor thing. I could even see her bones... I don't even know how could she run while chasing us before." says Moonbyul as she looks at the grass dancing softly with the wind.

"Right. I was pretty shocked too. That's why we must do something and fast before she can get really mad for real. But she won't want to see our faces so far after the way she just left."

"Since we can't approach her now or else we would end up being crushed by her, we better ask someone's help. You know she has a great temper when she's angry," says Moonbyul.

She will always remember how angry and scary Wheein can be when she loses her temper. When the earth was still getting formed, Wheein appeared to be in a really bad mode that day, so she ended up kicking the asteroids that came her way. She also was the cause from a gravitational collapse of a vast cloud of gas and dust. That was the moment where Solar was born and felt super lucky to meet her and be the goddess of her eyes. Moonbyul will be always grateful to Wheein because since that day she knows what real love is.

"Ah!" Solar exclaims as an idea just came into her mind.

"We can ask for Taemin's help. He's really good at helping gods and goddesses. Let's find him?" she smiles at Moonbyul as she takes her hand with hers and interlocks their fingers.

Moonbyul blushes feeling her warm fingers.

"Yeah, let's go." she smiles back.

Nodding at each other, they fly away from the prairie and soon reach the outer space. The two of them cross the cosmos happily as they can see many galaxies here and there.

But then a black hole crosses in their way, passing way too close of Moonbyul.

"Oh, what I have here? What a nice meeting. Hiihihihihi.."

"Wait.. ah, aahh my hair! Solar! Aaagh!" Moonbyul groans loudly as its up her long hair into it. The black hole laughs naughtily as it's having fun.

Solar gasps and quickly wraps her arms around her waist to take her out from it as she pulls her into her.

"Huughh! Black hole, you better let her go!"

"Hehe, hihhi, huhuhu..."

She looks at the black hole with a threatening gaze and points at it with her forefinger imitating a pistol.

"You little.. how you dare up my Byul's hair? Go away."

PIUM!

A flaming bullet comes out from her forefinger, impacting on it and sends the black hole far away as it loses itself somewhere in the universe.

"Woff.. thank you. I thought it was going to me up completely."

"You're very welcome." she pats her shoulder.

The moment Solar looks at her, her eyes roll up to her hair. 

"Woooww hahahaha." She burst into laughs seeing Moonbyul's hair pointing up like a pyramid as she claps her hands to cover next.

 

 

"Oh my, your hair.." tears form in her eyes because of too much laughing. Listening to her adorable and funny dolphin laugh makes Moonbyul laugh as well.

"Hahahha. Aaahh, that naughty black hole... I'm going to scold him if I see him again."

Solar keeps laughing as she fixes her blonde hair, using her fingers gently as a brush.

"He did a very good job... too bad I didn't take a picture of you like that now that your hair is okay. It would have been a great memory to look at it every hour and minute." she teases her once she's done.

"You!" Moonbyul pinches her arm.

"Hahaha! It was a jokee.. okay let's stop and go find Taemin. Quickly!" Solar takes her hand again.

After flying for a couple of minutes, they find the red giant planet they have been looking for as is getting closer and closer. Mars.

"There's his house." says Moonbyul pointing at a cozy and modern house as another gods and goddesses walk around busy working and some greet at them when they see them.

Solar and Moonbyul greet them back before they land in front of his door.

"He better be at home. Who the hell knows what Wheein must be doing now. The lasts words she said before she left were so terrifying." says Moonbyul.

"Absolutely." Agrees Solar as Wheein's scratched yet beautiful face crosses in her mind.

"Okay, I'm going to knock on the door."

*knock, knock, knock*

Moonbyul knocks and the two wait with their faces full of worry.

No one opened the door, but someone approaches them from behind feeling curious about who can they be since he saw them knocking at his door.

"Girls? What are you doing in front of my house? Looking for me, maybe?" a young male voice says behind them.

The two of them turn around, and there he is. Taemin greets them with a soft smile as he waves his hand.

Then his eyes open widely in big surprise as his hand drops aside when he recognizes them.

"Woah.. omo, are you really Solar and Moonbyul? Goodness, just look at you two! I haven't recognized you at first! You have become such pretty girls. Damn, indeed you are goddesses!" Taemin shows his amused expression while staring at the two beauties standing in front of him.

"Thanks, Taemin-ah, it's been a long time since we saw you. But we're here because something really bad is happening to Wheein, Earth Mother goddess. We need you to help us." explains Moonbyul.

"Something really bad you say? Mmmh..." he rubs his chin.

"Wait, we shouldn't talk here since it seems this is a serious matter. Let's go inside then you can tell me calmly what's happening to her."

Taemin invites them into his house and gives them a pair of drinks so they can relax their tensed expressions.

Solar sips a bit of her coke as Taemin sits in front of them with his serene face.

"Tell me. What's wrong with Wheein?"

"She.." Solar and Moonbyul look at each other before facing him again.

"Wheein came to see us a few moments ago as we were having our breakfast at Eclipse prairie. Her appearance was so shocking. It was really intriguing to look at her. Her body is filled with cuts, scratches, and holes everywhere. She said human beings are the cause of her pain and wounds. She asked for our help to use our power to give them a lesson. I send them a fire flare and Moonbyul placing the moon closer to earth because human beings don't respect the planet they are living. But of course, we refused because we know very well how the human race is. They are evolving for the better. She and I tried to make her understand and not feel hate towards them but she didn't hear us, she was really stubborn and couldn't change her mentality at all. But we can't blame her. Us or you would react the same way if a race attacks the planet we care about and painful cuts scratch every spot of our body, so before she left she said: "I'll show you how much I love them too." Solar imitates Wheein's voice and her facial expression.

"You know how dangerous she is when she's mad. You were there last time too when she was so angry. I born that day thanks to that incident. Imagine what she can do to them now that she's so angry and badly hurt. We don't want her to suffer like this. She looks so hurt and may do something terrible to them anytime in her vulnerable state." Solar anxiously moving up and down the straw into her drink.

"Mmmh... I understand." Taemin rubs his chin once again. That's a habit when he's thinking deeply.

"And we want to help her because she's our mate and goddesses always help other goddesses but we can't face her now or else she will send us straight to Pluto. We know she doesn't want to see our faces so far so we thought that we can help her without her knowing anything about it," says Moonbyul.

"I have an idea."

"Really?! And what is it?" they say at unison, making them flash a funny smile at each other before looking at him again.

"I know I'm Mars god, but I'm very busy right now and can't stay any longer with you. I just had time to hear your problem and now happens to be the time for me to go. But don't worry, I'll send two of my best secret agents I can ask to go to earth and try to have a talk with Wheein. I'm sure they'll know how to deal with her and this matter will be solved soon." Taemin smiles at them and calls them using his telepathy.

Solar and Moonbyul turn their heads to the wide living room as two blurred female figures are getting clearer and clearer until they can be fully seen.

"Solar, Moonbyul, they are Minah and Yura. They are goddesses in charge about the problems that occur on earth, they are also my secretaries. The'll be back in a flash, so just leave it to them."

"That's right." says Yura showing her thumbs up with a bright smile.

"We have never failed a single mission before, no matter how hard it is. We're sure we can open Wheein's heart and she'll be the cool and adorable goddess she has always been. We'll succeed!" Follows Minah full of confidence.

"Taemin-ah, we don't know if that's a good idea?"

"Of course it is, don't doubt it at all, girls. Just look at the number of medals they have in their uniform."

Yura and Minah open their uniform widely to let them see the shiny medals they have attached each side of it.

"Woahh.."

"Wow.. amazing."

Yura and Minah smile proudly at them before pulling the zip up.

"Don't worry too much or else you'll get wrinkles. They'll go ahead and come back fine and safe, right beauties?"

"Of course!" they give them a respectful soldier salute.

"We, Minah and Yura will succeed with no scratch on our bodies! Solar and Moonbyul, don't worry about anything. Everything will go perfectly!" They wink.

"These are my girls. See? You just need to wait now until they are back while you have a good time at Mars." he smiles warmly at them and throws a glance at his watch.

"Oh my goddess, I'm late. Girls, I gotta go. I have a meeting. See you later!"

"Oh.. okay."

"Stay well and if you are hungry just eat whatever you want since mi casa es tu casa."

"Thank you."

He smiles at them and looks at his secretaries once he has taken the things he needs.

"Girls, fighting!" he cheers them up with his fists before saying bye and disappears outside once he closes the door.

Moonbyul and Solar look at the secret agents receiving a smile from them.

"We'll be back. Enjoy your stay in Taemin's house."

"Thanks."

"Thanks. And good luck.." they smile back.

Minah and Yura fly away straight to earth leaving them by themselves.

Solar looks at Moonbyul after a few seconds of silence.

"Well, all of them are gone. I hope they really succeed.."

"Yeah.. me too. I'm sure they will since they have won a lot of medals. Let's trust them."

"Yes.."

"Uuuh.. I don't know but don't you feel something is a bit off?" adds Solar.

"What do you mean?" Moonbyul frowns a bit.

"I mean, yeah they have won a lot of medals but what if they still fail? You know Wheein's personality. If they get hurt or something happens to them we'll have to make a plan B and go find Taemin again."

"Noo.. don't think about that. Just think they'll appear in the living room in five minutes and say to us with a happy smile: -"We made iiit! The problem is solved and Wheein is fiiine. Woooo!"- Mh?... don't be negative.. just be positive." she pokes her in the nose.

"Mmmmh.. we'll see what happens," Solar says. Then she puts her hands gently on her cheeks and pushes them toward each other, making Moonbyul's lips poking out like a fish.

"Heyyy, what are you doing all of a sudden!"

"Hahaha. I do that because your face looks so funny. It looks like a fish. You are a fish, fish, fish!" Solar does it again, again, and again.

"Yaahh.. stooopp iiittt."

"Gwiyeowooo."

"My cheekss.."

Solar smiles at her with sweetness and pecks on her lips, making Moonbyul's complaints stop. Her hands still on her cheeks.

"Oh? Why can't I listen to your complaints anymore?"

Moonbyul just looks at her then she kisses her lips as well.

"Naughty!"

Solar surprised face turns into a soft smile, then she giggles.

They chat for a while till 30 minutes have passed, when there's a commotion happening outside making them curious. Many voices talk at the same time.

"What's happening out there?"

"Let's see."

They open the door, peeking their head out of the door. Their eyes open widely watching Taemin's secretaries being transferred into a floating ambulance to take them at the hospital as one of them is agonizing. Their uniforms ruined and partly destroyed too as they are surrounded by other goddesses and gods.

They two gasps and run to their side trying to get in through the crowd.

"Hey!" exclaims Solar as they are shocked by what they see.

Minah turns her head toward her while Yura is unconscious.

"Hey...." she says with a weak tone and smile.

"How did you end up like this?!" says Moonbyul. 

"She..., is too.. strong.." Minah coughs twice before she continues talking with difficulties.

"We thought she could listen.. to us, since we are the most experienced goddesses at... this kind of *cough* cases.... but... she didn't at all... she's too immersed.. at the hate she feels for human beings... she's using animals to exterminate them... we tried to stop her.. but failed..... miserably." her eyes close, losing her conscience.

"Minah *shakes her shoulder,* Minah! *looks at Moonbyul* Oh no. That's terrible!".

"Excuse us, everyone. We are going to take them to the hospital. Leave some space please or else I'll hit your faces with the doors." says goddess Sojin in charge of intensive care unit. Everyone obey, stepping back. After she and other nurses push both stretchers inside the ambulance, they leave in a rush.