The school Pres and the school heart breaker

Chaeyoung OneShot Stories *CLOSED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this story all characters are in the same age, so don’t get confuse ^^

 

SOMI POV

“Somi-ah!! Wait up!” i look back as I heard my name was called. I see a running Yoojung ran after me.

“What is it?”

“Yah! Congrats Somi-ah, you’re at 2nd place now in our academic ranking! I’m so proud of you.”

I wrinkle my eyebrows in annoyance.

“What? I’m second?” I strom out of the place leaving Yoojung in confusion.

I quickly found ton of students look at the ranking announcement board, I made my self trough the crowded and came front.

I look for my name, and I was really on 2nd place, I was curious about the first place, and as I look up, I quickly regret I.

“Can’t beat me up,could you Pres?” I don’t have to look at the source of the annoying voice to know who it is.

I could bet all of my money that it was Son to the f-ing Chaeyoung. Arggh how I hate her with all of my life.
“So full of yourself aren’t you?” I cross my hand and look at her with a disgust look.

Oh gosh, how I hate that smirk, can I please just rip that lips of her?she’s so f-ing annoying.

“I won’t be if I wasn’t in the first place, wouldn’t I? You need to give up trying to beat me in academic pres, don’t fool yourself, you know it too that you could never beat me.”

“Y-You! You’re no more than an idiotic maniac and a sick ! Mark my word, I’ll beat you one day.”

She was laughing at my sudden out brust, she’s f-ing laughing at my anger, Sweet Jesus could you please just let me kill her for once?

“You’re amusing Press, do you know that? Well, good luck for you and I’ll be waiting. Until then.” She wave her hand and walk her way out of the crowded.

I could hear the the other students murmuring about us, and I just realize that I was losing my cool. So I straighten my shoulder and walk out of the crowded as well.

Well. My name is Jeon Somi, I’m a president of the student council. I don’t want to get full of my self, but I got a lot of friends and admirer. I’m good at academic, and I could still maintain being a president of the student council, and I’m also good at sport especially basketball.

You must think that I’m a perfect one right? Well, you’re wrong.

As much as I hate it, I came from a poor family. My Mom died when I was at a very young age, and My dad is working overseas. I want to take my Dad back to Korea one day, I haven’t meet him in ages because we don’t have enough money to see each other. I live with my sister, we barely even manage to pay for our living, but luckily both of us got scolarship so we don’t have to worry about it.

The only way to survive is me taking a part time job, I know I’m busy already with so many activities at school, but I can’t let my sister starve, so I work my out as a Librarian and sometimes working as a babysitter, they pay me well and it’s quite flexible so i got nothing to complain about.

As I said, I got a scolarship to enter this kind of elite school, yeah you’re right. This school is full of rich student who came from all over the country. It was an international school, so it wasn’t hard for a mix like me to adapted in here. I love this shool and the students. I mean, they’re all from rich family background but they never insult me despite being the only scolarship student in here. I work my out to gain the trust from the teachers so I could get the place as the president of student council. I might be poor, but I’m grateful.

I got no problem in school. Except, the most annoying person alive is actually beating me in academic and not to mention sport. Son Chaeyoung, just saying her name already make me wanna puke. I despised her. She’s my number one enemy.

Why would I hate her so much you ask? Well, how about this. Son Chaeyoung is our school number one heart braker. She’s so famous for heartlessly rejecting confessions, honestly what did they look at her anyway? Maybe because she’s smart as hell? Or maybe because she’s the captain of our school basketball team? Or maybe because she is the defnition of perfect? Oh . What the hack was that Jeon Somi? She’s nothing but a who tried to mess with your life. I admit that Chaeyoung wasn’t a jerk who play with girls heart, and that she’s cute and smart. And that’s exactly why I hate her. I envy her.

She never pay attention in our class, she never even bother to study, yet she always get the first place like it was nothing hard to do. She never really interested in particular sport, but she aced them all. She never really want to be the captain in basketball, but she’s the best that’s why she got the title.

And here I’m. Working my out to study hard so I could maintain the grade, I need to up all night so I could study and understand the leason. I need to practice hard so I could join basketball team. And yet, I’m still at second place.

You see the difference now? Technically, she did nothing but aced everything, while me trying hard to aced everything but got nothing but second place. That’s why I hate her, that’s why I want to beat her, because I want to make her realize what am I capable of. To make her recognize my ability and skill. And so, one day when I beat her up, I could laugh my out at her loss.

One day, It’ll happend. It’ll.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

“Sunbae-nim. I really like you, please go out with me!” she’s the third one for today. I sigh as I drift my eyes from her, and in the corner of my sight, I see an interesting view. Our school president. Jeon Somi was throwing a fit toward  the member of our school karate club.

I always find her amusing. She hate me so much with her life and I could see it in the way she talk to me. If you want me to be honest, I don’t even know why she hate me while here I’m liking her with everything she d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter