Birthday Girl

Chaeyoung OneShot Stories *CLOSED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

Dear diary. It’s a beautiful day isn’ it? Well at least that’s how I hope so. Today is nothing more than an ordinary day, maybe the differance is I’m turning 17 this year 18 in korean age. You must be thinking that my unnie will give me a lot of love since today is my birthday right? Well I guess you could say it that way, only it’s actually not the kind of treatment that I wish I could get from my unnies.

Usually in your birthday you’ll be hanging out to chill around with your buddies, or just do some awesome things together right?

But guess what? Today’s nothing near that kind of thing.

It’s 10 in the morning and here I’m lying on my bed, writing this stupid diary just to forget how miserable my life is.

My unnies are here along with Tzuyu, they take turn to take care of me.

Yeah, you’re right. It’s my birthday and I’m sick, how awesome does that sound?*sarcastic much*

It’s Nayeon unnie turn to take care of me. I was move to the biggest room which belong to non other than Nayeon unnie herself.

Now,If I gotta be honest I would rather be alone and sleep so my headache would go away, but with Nayeon unnie, that kind of thing is nearly impossible.

Just look at her. She never stop touching my face here and there. She said it’s just so she could check my temperature. Does it sound normal to you when she has been touching my face like maybe a hundred times in an hour?

I even have to write this sneakily with her still trying to peek on what I write.

Damn. I do appreciate her effort to take a good care of me, but could you imagine how annoying it is? When you are sick and this unnie keeps on touching me and not to mention kissing me non stop.

When I asked her what was that for, she said that kiss is a best medicine to cure sickness.

Gosh, i would rather be sick right now -.-

Okay, I think I really have to go right now since this Nayeon unnie is yelling at me beging to give her some attention. See ya my dear diary, I’ll write later if something worst happend. Well, i do hope there’s nothing worst than Nayeon unnie kisses *praying hard.* Cao!

As I close my diary I look at Nayeon unnie angrily.

“Argh, just what do you want unnie? I’m fine okay? Can’t you just please go to Jungyeon unnie and play or something? I seriously need some sleep right now, I’m dizzy.” I said with a frustate voice as my condition has gone worse.

“Hey, that’s rude! Behave you little dwarf. I’m here to take care of you and this is what I got? How ungrateful of you. Okay, since you’re dizzy, let unnie cuddle you to sleep! I won’t leave you alone, hug is the best when your baby is sick.”

“What? Hell no unnie, you know I don’t like it when someone hug me when I’m sleeping.”

I look at her obviously annoyed by her behaviour.

“No choice, I can’t leave you alone, what if something happend when you’re sleeping? And you can’t just shoo me away, this is my room and this is my rule. You’re gonna sleep with me cuddling with you, that’s the end now sleep!”

Nayeon unnie didn’t let me answer her as she force me to lay on her bed with her arms wrap around my shoulder and legs around my waist forcing me to face her when she did that.

Okay this is totaly awkward. It almost feel like I’m sleeping with my girlfriend, just wait until Mina unnie and Tzuyu saw this, they surely will kill this oldie. The 3 of them are the most affectionate members that have been bothering my peace all this years. They didn’t even bother to ask my opinion as they made a scedule to spend the whole day with me within a week. Monday-Tuesday are Nayeon unnie days to spend with me means Mina-unnie and Tzuyu can’t bother us. Wed-Thursday are Mina-unnie turn. And Fri-Sat are Tzuyu turn. Which leave me only with Sunday, which sadly is the day when Twice as a whole group would spend the time together. See? How busy I am.

I don’t wanna do it at first because why should I?

But then, Nayeon unnie give me a hard time when she said there’s only one solution to slove this.

I gotta choose one of them and then the other 2 would leave us alone.

Hah! You’re right. I can’t choose one ._. i like the three of them equally, and there’s no way I could choose one of them.

Okay, so back to this current situation. I’m still in nayeon unnie arm while spacing out. I peek up to see at Nayeon unnie face. And I regret doing it as soon as I look up.

She is freaking staring at me.

“you said you wanna sleep. Go to sleep then baby.” She pat my head softly,alright she know my weakness. Patting my head is probably the only thing that I like when I spent my time with her.

Giving up, I snuggle closer to her embrance.

“I’m trying. You should go to sleep too unnie.” There’s no need to look up just to see her smiling, I could feel it. She’s smiling in victory, but I have no more energy left, so I just close my eyes and didn’t bother to argue when I feel Nayeon unnie’s lip on my forehead and whisper I love you baby Chaeng in my ears. I’m to dizzy to reply her. And that’s how we spend the remaining time before Nayeon unnie would left and leave Tzuyu to take care of me.

 

I heard a beep sound as I finally open my eyes. I see that Nayeon-unnie have leave as I was in her bed alone. And when I try to sit up, a hand help me to do it. I could guess it right without even have to look up. It’s Tzuyu.

“Feeling better?” she said while tuck some of my hair behind my ears and wipe sweat from my forehead.

“Yeah. Better. Especially when the oldest unnie is gone.” She giggle when she heard my answer.

“You’ve suffer enough for these past 2 hour. I gotta admit you’re amazing that you still survive even when you’ve been tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter