My one and Only

Chaeyoung OneShot Stories *CLOSED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon POV

I look at them smiling happily to each other, they’re so happy now that they have each other. I should be happy for them right?especially I was the very reason why she left and being together with him now.

Son Chaeyoung, the only one person that I ever love and ever wanted, she’s now smiling happily with her family, her soon to be Husband Koo Junhoe is kissing her lovingly while whisper sweet nothing in her ears.

If only I held on her hand that day.

If only I believe in her when she said that it’s only a misunderstanding.

If only I love her enough that time.

Then I’d be the one holding her tight right now. I would be the one that kissing her and teasing her and live happily with her by my side.

But, I was just a fool.

I was so selfish, I don’t want to listen to any of her word and broke her heart into pieces.

I was the very reason why she let her number one fanboy Koo Junhoe making a place in her heart and finally get a chance to made her as his lover.

Today is their wedding day. I was invited, I know I shouldn’t come here, I will just look even more pathetic, but what could I do, I love her so damn much that I want to see her for the last time, I want to see her in her beautiful wedding dress, I want to congratulate her, I want her to know that she has the right to be happy and that I’ve got my lesson for letting her go that day.

That I’ll never be happy again.

I walk closer to them with a heavy step. She finally realied my presence as she look at me and give me a smile.

I reply her smile and accept her hug.

“Unnie, you came.” She said while hugging me tight.

I tried really hard not to cry in her arm, I can’t let her see the weak me.

“Ofcourse I came. This is my no-jam brother wedding, I can’t just let you go just like that right.”

She pull away from the hug leaving me in emptiness as her warmth left my body.

“Thankyou unnie. I wouldn’t be together with him today if you didn’t make me realize my feeling that day. When you said that I cheat on you, I really feel hopeless I can’t believe you accused me like that. But then I realize that not all the words that you said is completely wrong. Maybe I’ve actually like him from the start. And I gotta admit, as much as I used to love you that time, it can’t compare to how I feel toward him right now. I love him unnie, a lot, and thanks to you to let me go now I can be with him.”

Her eyes never leave Junhoe as she said that. I feel like a thousand of knives  stab me right in my heart. She said something that is so hurtful like that like it wasn’t a big deal. I feel a complicated emotion, but most of it is regret and guilt.

She finally look at me again and held my hand.

“I hope you could be happy too unnie though I know that you already are. You have Nayeon-unnie right? She’s the one that made you happy, not like what I did, all I could give to you is burden and pain, I really am sorry unnie.”

There she go again. Im Nayeon, she’s a pretty girl who made me compete in an affair and made me think that I love her instead of Chaeyoung.

I know I’m being completely an right now. It wasn’t like she seduce me or something. It was me who have a weak heart that I want someone as beautiful as she is to be my girl, when I already have the most perfect person by my side. I cheat on her and let Nayeon enter my heart just like that. How fool I’m.

“Yeah. I also hope the same.” I said with a smile not wanting to tell her that I was long done with Nayeon.

“Babe, I think it’s almost the time to start the ceremony.”

Junhoe come by Chaeng’s side and hug her tightly while smirking at me, this guy never like me from the start, I hate him so much that I lose to him. But I can’t deny that he does make chaeng happier than ever, and he’s the one that stay by her side no matter what happend.

Chaeng was drag by her mom to enter the ceremony, leaving me with this guy.

“You know, you’re the very person that I’m really thankful of in my life. Thankyou that you’ve let her slip from your grip and that you’ve made her realized who’s better between us. Thanks.”

I smile bitterly at his statement and look at him.

“You know, I should be mad at you right now. But, I can’t feel anything rather than pity and guilt. I was a fool to say t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter