Proud of you

Chaeyoung OneShot Stories *CLOSED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone

I decide to write chaeyoungxsomi first since there's alot that requesting for them.

I hope you guys won't mind, I'll post jungyeonxchaeng as soon as possible since it's still in finishing line kekeke.

hope you enjoy it!

PS. A little Somi x Park Soyeon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMI POV

I have been holding my tears for God know how long now. I can't believe that there's such a big gap between the first and second winner, I keep telling my self that I'll win this for sure I really want to make my parents proud and I want to make my fans happy. But I also realize that Sejong unnie also deserve to be first, and I also know that she want the first place as much as I do. I held the mic tightly as it's almost the time to announce the winner.

"And the winner is........"

I held my breath and close my eyes tightly,I don't have any guts to open it.

"JYP Jeon Somi! Congratulation!"

I heard he called my name and I suddenly brust into tears. I still can't believe it, I did it, I win! Jeon Somi win this competition, Oh God.

Jang geun seuk ask me to give some speech. with a teary eyes i try not to sob while thanking everyone, I'm really glad that a lot of people believe in me and give me a chance to debut, and I'm also happy to be first so I pour everything in my speech, and I hope they will feel my sincerity.

As Sejong unnie finished her speech, we hug each other before finally go to seat on our place.

I can't help but smile as I seat on the first place, I can't thank everyone enough as I keep on smiling to my friends and especially my fans.

The show keep going until Yun Jung unnie was announce as the last member, I feel both happy and sad. I feel happy that our IOI group will get a powerful main vocalist, but I also feel sad as my berfriend Park Soyeon-unnie didn't the chance to debut with us.

She is someone that I adore and love so much, she is like big sis that I never have.

I feel so sad as I feel like I was the reason why she didn't pass. I know it's not true, but I feel like if I get close to somebody we'll end up being separated, just like in sixteen, I was very close to Chaeyoung-unnie, but we end up can't debut together, and now when I got super close with Soyeon unnie, we also lost the chance to debut together. I should have learn from sixteen so I wouldn’t be this sad as my bestfriend can’t debut with me, but Soyeon unnie isn't someone that you could ignore just like that, especially when she's the only one that approach me for who I am and not because of my popularity.

As soon as we're allowed to approach the other trainees, I ran to Soyeon-unnie and hug her tightly.

She didn't cry even when she knew that she lost the chance to debut, she patted my head instead and kiss my forehead, and I burried my head on her neck as I hold her tightly and cry in her hand.

"Why our baby is crying? Cheer up,unnie is fine. I am so proud of you Somi-ah, you've suffered a lot, unnie will always support you even if we can't see each other as much as we used to and even if I can't debut now, I believe that we'll see each other on the stage one day."

I look at Soyeon unnie while sobbing hard, I know that this is not the end and I still could see her, but the fact that I can't see her as often as now that become a big problem for me, so now as I feel that this is the last chance I could be together with her as much as I want, I didn't let go of her hand and grip on her tightly.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll wait for you."

And we smile to each other while holding hand until the time when we need to let go of each other and went back to our dorm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one POV

The day after the announcement, the other 11 trainees that fail to debut went back to their representative company, while the other 11 start to do group activities together.

Somi sat on the couch and read her part on crush and try to sing it, when her phone suddenly rang.

Somi look at the caller and smile before answer the video call.

"Somi-ahhh" Somi could hear the caller cute voice and smile brightly before answer her.

"Ohhh, wae??"

"C-Congratulation" Chaeyoung can't help but feel awkward as she said congratulation to her beloved dongsaeng.

"Unnie!!! Gomawo. What are you doing now? You're filming? What kind of filming is this? Twice's private life?"

Chaeng could only smile and nod her head as she can't help but lost in her dongsaeng beautiful face.

"Oh- Hello everyone this is I.O,I member Jeon Somi."

Both Chaeng and Somi laugh so hard after somi said that, Somi felt shy as she said that she is now a member of a girl group, while chaeng feel happy that she could see somi laugh happily like that.

"Ah!! I miss you!!" Chaeng could feel her cheeks burning as somi said that to her, it wasn't a secret that chaeng loves somi more than a sister and she believe that somi also feel the same way as her, but she don't have any courage to confess so she just keep it to herself.

Before chaeng could answer somi, the other twice member came and wanted to talk to somi, so chaeng had to hand her phone and let the other congratulate her.

When chaeng want to say something more to somi, the staff came and tell them that it's time for them to go.

"I'll call you later okay, byee." Chaeng sadly say goodbye to somi and wave her hand to her before finally end the call.

"I just know that you're close." the staff said to chaeng which earn a pout from the later.

"We're really close you know."

Only if they know how close we are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeng's POV

We just finished our scedule for today, the other unnies and tzuyu decide to spend the night to eat outside, while I decide to just laze around in the dorm.

I just finish taking a bath and decide to surf the internet.

I was just lazily surfing the internet when an articel pop out and catch my attention.

"Somi's soulmate Park Soyeon didn't pass the last round which left Somi sad."

I can't believe what I saw, it's not like I didn't know that somi is close with park soyeon, but I didn't know that it's until in the stage calling them as a soulmate.

I angrily open youtube and type the keyword to find the truth.

"Somi x Soyeon"

To my surprise there were lot of them.

I try to open one which I regret it as soon as the video start to play.

Somi was happily cling on the Soyeon girl as she back hug Somi from behind, the other photo show Somi sat on Soyeon lap and even staring at each other with so much love.

"I can't believe this."

The last one that get me so emotional was when I saw the last episode and some fans caught them hugging each other, and this soyeon girl was freaking kiss my somi's forehead. Oh come on yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter