Stupid Dubu

Chaeyoung OneShot Stories *CLOSED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

I look at her deeply before finally say. “It’s nothing to do with your dad. It’s just I have a change of heart.”

“Don’t lie. I know your lying.”

I quickly turn back from her and leave that place.

“Don’t go. Don’t you dare go anywhere.”

“Sergent Kim. Stop right there, don’t you dare go without a sallute to your senior.”

I stop on my track and face her, only to give her my sallute.

She approach me with her sad face and look at me disappointedly.

“Stay right here. Keep on doing that. Because I will never recieve your sallute for the rest of my life.”

I stand still and do what she asked me.

“Okay. CUT!”

I heard Jihyo-unnie said and clapping her hand wildly.

“Yah Kim Dahyun, you really are no joke! Son Chaeyoung, who teach you that kind of act? It seems so real.”

I only give her a weak smile as I saw Chaeyoung laughing wildly on the other side.

If only this kind of situation were real. Now that I have finished the recording, I have to face the fact that the reality was the complete opposite. Chaeng wasn’t the one who chase after me, it’s quite the opposite.

That dwarf doesn’t even have a clue if I like her a lot.

“Unnie! Why so serious? Loosen up a bit will ya?”

Chaeng pat my shoulder and give me her smile which i love a lot.

“look who’s talking. At least I’m not the one who shed tears during filming.”

“Unnieee, you know it’s only for the script.”

She whinned cutely and I can’t help but laugh.

Just when we’re about to leave I saw Momo and Mina unnie walk toward us with their manly look.

I gasp as I saw how good looking they are, especially Mina-unnie.

“Omo omo omo Unnie! No no it’s oppa then! How could you guys be this handsome, kyaaa oppaaaa.” I said as I lean on Momo unnie shoulder and fangirling all over them.

Momo giggle and ruffle my hair playfully.

“Right dongsaeng. Call me Momo oppa from now on.”

I laugh happily at that.

My eyes fall on Chaeyoung once again. She looks funny now, she looked angry, but why?

Then I realize something. Ah- it might be because I compliment her beloved Mina unnie right?

I smile bitterly. I remember that one time during the fan meeting, Mina unnie said that she heart Chaeyoung infront of so many people. I wish I have that kind of courage so Chaeng will know my feeling toward her, but what could I do. I’m just a coward.

“I’m sorry Chaeng. I made you angry aren’t I? It’s okay, Mina unnie is all yours.”

She looked even angrier after I said that.

“ Did I say something wrong?”

She rolled her eyes, looking so annoyed as she suddenly grab Mina unnie’s hand and drag her somewhere.

I look at them bitterly. “So you really like her that much huh?”

Momo unnie suddenly poke my side which letting me let out a surprise yelp.

“Dubu-yah. I never knew you’d be this dense.” She shake her head and leave me in my confusion.

“W-what?”

 

Chaeyoung POV

“How could she be this stupid? That stupid dubu. Why did she have to be this dense. Tell me unnie, what should I do?” I look at Mina unnie with pleading eyes as I hope she’ll give me the right answer.

“Hey. She’s still your unnie. Behave.” Mina unnie said while patting my head.

Bzz, unnie my-. If she is the unnie, shouldn’t she be the one who courage up and confess her feeling right now?

It’s obvious that she like me, and so do I, I was just waiting for her to confess, but that stupid dubu think that I like Mina-unnie. I mean come on, if do really like Mina-unnie I could be together with her since a long time ago, she confess her feeling toward me like so many time that couldn’t even count. And all this time I always reject her since my feeling is only for Dahyun-unnie, but she’s so dense. Seriously I feel like going crazy just thinking about that matter.

“Hey Chaengi, I actually got an idea to make Dahyun confess her feeling, don’t you wanna try?”

“Really?? Tell me unnie, I will do anything just to make her confess her feeling.”

“We should make her jealous. You should tell her that you’re now together with me, and we should act like a couple infront of her, then she’ll realize that she love you a lot so she will do anything to make us separated then be together with you, what do you think?”

I try to understand Mina’s idea. It might actually work. Right?

“i don’t know if it’s a good idea or not unnie. I mean, what if she didn’t realize it? What if she just give up on me?”

“That’s why we should do it often infront of her, so she’ll be angry to us and ask us to stop doing that infront of them, that’s when you should corner her and make her confess to you, and you’ll tell her that what we do is just to make her jealous.”

And that’s how our plan begin.

 

Mina POV

Looking at Chaeyoung being with Dahyun probably is the most painful thing that could actually hurt me. I mean it’s not a secret anymore that I like Chaeyoung the most in our group. And i have confess my feeling to her over and over until i can’t count how many time has it happend.

I know Chaeng think that I was only joking, that’s why she reject me so carelessly without thinking about my heart. I might counfuse her a bit as I was always say i love you whenever I got a chance and say that outloud even when we did a fanmeeting, that’s why she take my confession lightly.

Now that she finally admit that she like dahyun, i got no choice but to let her go, because deep in my heart I always know, there’s no me in her every breath. It’s just Kim to the f-in Dahyun.

I sigh as I remember what I suggest to our little dwarf this evening. I said it without thinking about it twice actually. I was just want to spend my time with her as much as I could before I finally have to give her away to Dahyun, but now when my sense finally back, I realize that this plan could actually hurt not only Dahyun but also Chaeyoung herself and I.

If Dahyun really is a dumb, she reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter