Ice princess

Chaeyoung OneShot Stories *CLOSED*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri POV

“Good morning Yeri-ssi,I-I’m a fan of you, I-I really like your smile. C-Could you go out with me?” I was on the backyard of our school when someone that I never really know said that she want to go out with me. I smile at her and recieve the flower that she gave me.

“Thankyou so much, I really appreciate your flower and confession, but I don’t have any thought about dating for now. I’m really sorry once again, but I believe that you could get someone better than me. Thankyou for the flower anyway.” I smile again at her and not wanting to be rude so I wait for her reply.

“A-Ah. I-It’s okay Yeri-ssi, I know that you’ll reject me, but I just wanna try. Can we just at least walk inside together?” She look at me with a pleading eyes which I reply with a nod and a simple smile.

I get to know this girl when I walk with her inside our school. Her name is Tzuyu, and she’s in the same year as me. She’s actually really pretty you know, never thought someone as georgeous as her would fall for me. We keep on walking until I saw someone running toward us crying and bump into Tzuyu quite hard.

I recognize her as Kim Dahyun, she’s one of the choir team, and she’s quite famous for her eagle like dance.

“Omo! What happend Dahyun-ssi? Is there something wrong?”

“N-No, s-sorry that I bump into you earlier.”

Dahyun quickly ran away from us without looking back. I look up at Tzuyu to see her expression, but she just keep stoic while looking straight a head to a certain someone.

I look at who she had been looking at.

And I saw someone that I never actually saw, she’s in the same size as me means quite small, and she had a short red hair which obviously dyed. She keep using a headset while walking in the corridor without even care about some people who look at her in admiration or even some boys who snicker at her, probably jealous because the girls are all over her squealing fangirling all over her. I could have been drooling right now if Tzuyu didn’t nudge me and ask me to step aside since this red hair girl want to go trough.

I snap out from my day dreaming when I saw this girl look at me straight in the eyes and said “Move” to me coldly.

I step aside so she could walk again, quite taken aback if you want me perfectly honest.

“So damn rude!” Tzuyu said while looking angrily at the person who didn’t even care about what she said and just pass by without even looking back.

“W-Who is she?” I ask Tzuyu while still looking at her without even blinking.

“You don’t know her?Wow, that’s quite rare. Well. She’s the so cold ice princess. Son  chaeyoung. She never really talk to anyone unless it’s necessary, she never really attend the class, she always skip class and go god damn where. She got a lot of fans since she really is good at rapping, people admire her because of her skill in rapping and not to mention her cool personality. She got a lot of secret you know, before there’s this certain someone who actually chase her before, she spread the news that the ice princess is actually a good kid she swear she saw her helping a granny who almost got hit by a car if she’s not there.”

I gasp hearing that, can’t believe it.

“Can’t believe it right? Well, none of the the other student believe it either, since this is Son Chaeyoung we’re talking about, she never care about anything or anyone, she’s a free spirit who see nothing but herself and probably drawing and rapping, since she’s good at both.”

“And what happend to the girl who saw her helping the granny?”

Tzuyu look at me before finally sigh deeply.

“It’s the girl who bump into me earlier. It’s Kim Dahyun, and poor her, because when she spread the news Chaeyoung corner her and threaten her if she said anymore bull she’ll make her regret it with all of her life. I believe today too, Chaeyoung had said something hurtful that made Dahyun cried earlier.”

I can’t believe that there’s actually someone that’s so heartless like this certain Son Chaeyoung.

“If she really is that bad, why would she still get a lot of admire? Just how good she is actually?”
“Well, sadly Yeri-ssi, as much as I hate her, but I gotta admit that she got an awesome skill in rapping for someone as young as she is. You gotta search her on youtube if you wanna know, someone post it, when chaeyoung doing this remake of honey at our school festival, but I gotta warn you,try not to fangirling all over her when you watch it.”

Tzuyu smile at me before finally leave me still in my thought about this Son Chaeyoung. Just how good are you Chaeyoung-ssi.

 

Okay, I gotta admit that I never regret anything in my life before this. But today, I made a biggest mistake in my life, by watching this video on youtube. I can’t stop abusing the reply button for almost 2 hours now. I keep looking at it over and over again as I can’t believe how good this girl is at rapping.

She was wearing this pink outfit which suit her fair skin, she looks glowing in that outfit. She also got extension which perfectly tied matching the outfit that she wore. And when I look at her face, i can’t find a suitable word for her. How about, amazing? Nah, it’s too ordinary. Beautiful? Well, she’s more than beautiful. Oh, I know, she look so f-ing dazzling, until it almost blinded me (okay, that’s too much), but seriously I can’t stop looking at her face now, the red lipstick which made her lips look so kissable, and everything seem so perfect on her. Arghhh god damn why didn’t I hear Tzuyu’s warning earlier.

And can you believe it? When she’s rapping she’s f-ing smile! And I gotta admit that it’s so damn beautiful. Her smile, never leave her face as she keep on rapping and dancing, this kid is awesome I tell you. But, when the music stop and her performance is over her smile also leave her face, she keep her usual cold expression and leave the stage without even bow to the audience.

I really want to see that smile again.

“Son Chaeyoung. You’re interesting, wonder if I could make you smile again.”

And that’s the last thought that come into my mind before finally drawn to sleep.

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

Today is just like the usual. More painful day, I gotta keep a poker face the whole day keep this stoic expression whenever I met anyone. I don’t do this when I’m with my unnie though. Son Wendy, yes the school beautiful nurse is my sister. I’m actually just a kid who’s bad at speaking my mind, I admit that I was too rude sometime. I was actually regret my action earlier, I met this Dahyun earlier, the girl who saw the real me by accident, and i threaten her not to tell anyone. She actually got a gut you know, she still following me around even when I treat her rudely. And today, I finally snap out. I said something that I should probably never said to a girl like her.

“Son Chaeyoung, I know you’re just pretending to be the ice princess, this is not the real you, you gotta change so no one will think badly of you.”

She said it without even care about the fact that I hate her and I tried hard not to listen to her.

I could handle it at first until I reach my limit.

“You know it too, that all you do is just a fake! You gotta admit it too that you hate it too right? Pretending to be a cold person when you’re actually far from it.”

“SHUT UP! Why would you even care about my business? Do you even know me? Do you know the reason why I did this? No right? You know nothing but you act like you know everything about me! Get a live will you? Why don’t you just try to find some skill in singing so you could fix that horrible singing skill, you’re a f-ing Choir team, yet you don’t even know how to sing.”

Okay, that was too much. I didn’t mean what I said earlier, and I could see the tears on Dahyun eyes when she finally ran away from me.

Nice Chaeyoung. You made her go away from you for good. But you know what? I feel like a jerk right now. I feel so bad that I made her cry, but what should I do? Oh God, this is frustating.

Well, maybe my sister could help me, since she know everything that I don’t.

I walk pass the corridor not giving a damn about what the other said or see, the annoying fangirls and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter