The Check Out

The Veterinarian Who Caught Kris's Eyes (Three-shots) [COMPLETE] - (req)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: GOT7 - Something Good}

-------------------------------------------------

It was the last day of the week, Saturday, to be exact. Kris has yet to return. Mia, on the other hand, didn't look like she cares. Nina wondered if Mia was a little girl, what would the child actually feel? Sad? Or would she pretend not to care, while the truth is deep down, she's waiting for him to pick her up.

Nina caressed Mia's head on the front desk. The kitten was laying on stomach with her head rested on the table in a bored manner. Nina could actually hear the kitten sighing, glancing at Mia's curved stomach huffing did the trick. 

'Should I call him?' Nina thought, pitying Mia. The vet was about to close and call it a day because Saturday was a half day. But, if there was any emergency, the customers can call the Choi's home landline. Choi's veterinary isn't one of those expensive vets, their employees are volunteers, mostly teenagers. They come in and help clean the cages, give the animals food and baths, play with them. The kids seemed to enjoy doing it even without being paid. 

Nina was about to close the veterinary but halted in her steps when the tiny bell on top of the door, rang. Kris came in, looking distraught, not sure why, though. 

He approached the front desk with caution, eyes fixed on Mia and Nina. 

"Good afternoon," Nina greeted with a smile "Mia, your daddy is here," The girl cheered. 

Mia was on her four legs, meowing excitedly at the sight of Kris nearing her. "Hey there kitten," Kris peck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter