Mia

The Veterinarian Who Caught Kris's Eyes (Three-shots) [COMPLETE] - (req)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: GOT7 - Can't}

--------------------------------------------------------

It was middle of the week, Mia didn't sit somewhere in the corner and wait for her keeper like most pets do, she's just a bundle of joy - energetic. 

Since Mia was a kitten and the only cat in the vet, Nina decided to take Mia into the house she lives with her grandmother. The old lady didn't mind because, she too, loves animals as much as Nina does. That was why she's willing to open a veterinarian at an old age. 

On the day, Nina would take Mia to the vet; at night, she took the little kitten home. Mia likes to sleep with Nina, wherever Nina goes, she follows. 

"That's not a coincidence, Nina. That kitten chose you to be with her master." Nina's grandmother chirped from the kitchen as she prepares her tea. 

Nina only shook her head, picking up Mia from the floor "Silly grandmama," She whispered, "You only like me because I give you food and shelter, right?" Mia continued to stare at Nina. However, Nina couldn't help it but to ask the kitten "You like me because you want me to be with him?" Mia meow-ed. 

"I told you so," 

Nina shrieked, almost dropping the poor kitten. She hugged Mia and muttered an apology to the kitten, both of them then head to Nina's room. 

While Nina and Mia were busy playing on the bed, Nina's phone rang. 

Kris...

They would usually just text each other, not call. Nina answered the phone "Hello," 

"Hey! It's Kris." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter