End Of Everything?

We Got...............Divorced?

Tapping both hands against his bedroom door at his back, Minho chewed silently on his bottom lip, straining his ears for anything that would give away just exactly what was going down inside the closed bathroom between his lover (or should that be ex-lover, he wasn't sure anymore) and his bandmate and closest friend.

He knew thare was no funny business going on within the four wall's, he wasn't worried about that, he just wanted to know what was being said. The thought of Taemin trying to help them out, both pleased and scared him. For as much as the younger man's heart was in the right place, he didn't half have a history of putting his foot in it. Minho just prayed that tonight wasn't one of those nights.

"Come on" he sighed into the hallway, fists clenching as nerves began to overtake him. He had ed up, royally and no matter how much his adorable maknae tried to help, he knew in the pit of his stomach that there was nothing anyone could do to help them now, Nichkhun hated him. He saw it in his eyes when he re-entered the apatrment, felt it seep into his skin, scolding him and penetrating through to his heart, permanently scarring the organ.

There was no way the beautiful Thai man would want him now and he only had himself to blame.

A wave of nausea washed over the charismatic man, he wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or guilt. Whatever it was, it was dizzying.

He let his body slide heavily down the wooden door, settling his head inbetween his knees and resting his arms across his parted legs when his hit the laminate, Minho felt tears well up in his eyes. He tried to swallow the gasps that attempted to escape his throat, he had no right to be sitting here feeling sorry for himself, not with the way he had treated his boyfriend, the only person in the whole world who owned his heart. No right to wallow in self pity.

'Man the up and respect it when he leaves the bathroom, stopping briefly to tell you its over, man up and deal with it'

He knew he couldn't do that, knew he would fail miserably, but he had to try, for Nichkhun's sake.

Letting him go would kill Minho, but it had to be done and he knew it.

A shuffling sound came from behind the closed door along with Nichkhun's slightly raised voice.

"Oh " Minho breathed

Oh well, here goes nothing.

The door flew open with such force, that the backdraft almost pulled the rapper of SHINee with it and right into Nichkhun's feet.

Minho looked up and into the older man's wide and angry looking eyes

"You" Nichkhun breathed

The younger man visibly gulped. The fear evident in his eyes. The much stronger than him Thai man was going to kick the living out of him and he was going to let him. He deserved it afterall and to be honest, there wasn't a whole lot he could do about it. His lover was physically stronger than he was by about 70%.

He was about to be hospitalized.

'Goodbye world'

A last thought as the tall, intimidating figure approached him.

Under normal circumstances, Nichkhun was the sweetest guy on the planet and would never do anything to intentionally hurt his younger lover, but this wasn't normal circumstances, this was far from it. Way far from it.

He squeezed his eyes shut tight as two strong fists found the collar of his brown leather jacket, harshly tugging the terrified idol to his feet and slamming him back, hard against the closed door.

The rattle as his body hit shot right through him, but he didn't dare open his eyes. A black eye would hurt less, if his eye was shut, he was sure of that.

A grimace set on his features, he reached his hands up to cover Nichkhun's, grabbing hold of the others tight fists, he waited.

Any moment now he would need corrective surgery, somewhere on his person.

"ing idiot"

He felt Nichkhun's breath ghost over his face as the older man spoke. His eyes flew open

"What?" his mind raced. So he planned on insulting him before decking him. Ok, seemed fair.

"I......I'm sorry Khun, I.....I....." the flaming charisma stuttered.

Minho was cut off as Nichkhun's lips crashed hard against his own, forcing his head backwards with such force that a sharp pain shot through his neck, his eyes widened in shock. This is the last thing he expected his lover to do, a fist to his jaw would have calculated easier in his brain right at that moment.

Just as quickly as it had began, the kiss was over as Nichkhun pulled back, staring hard straight into the other man's eyes. Minho felt his heart race. He was confused, what did this all mean?

Was that a kiss goodbye?

"You hurt me" his hyungs words caused a sharp pain in his chest, but the look in Nichkhun's eyes that went with them, broke the dam as Minho broke down.

"I know, I'm sorry, I never meant...." he sobbed

His face was encased by the older man's hands and raised until they were looking into each others orbs again. Minho attempted to blink the tears away, he hated himself for doing this. He hated himself for crying and not allowing Nichkhun to just say his piece and walk away.

"Aaaaaand, if you would let me finish"

There wasn't a trace of malice in his tone, if anything, he sounded caring. This did nothing to ease the younger man's mind.

"I can't even hate you for it"

Minho stopped crying, stopped breathing.

'What? But, he was sure Khun hated him. Why not? He hated himself'

Nichkhun smiled softly. Minho's breath caught in his throat.

"I hate what you did. But I understand why you did what you did, I just wish you would have come to me with your issues instead of shutting me out and getting it on with someone else"

Nichkhun held up his hand as Minho's mouth opened to protest his last words

"You kissed him, who knows what else would have happened had I not came in and caught you both. Anyway, thats not the main problem, the main problem is us. You and me, or lackthereof, especially when it comes to communication"

Nichkhun paused to sigh out his aggrivation. Minho lowered his eyes, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I thought we were good, secure, you know?" the Thai man shrugged.

Minho eyes roamed back up to the others

"We are" when Nichkhun raised his brows at the statement, Minho's furrowed

"Were, I meant were. It was just me, being stupid and immature and I'm sorry Khun, I didn't mean to hurt us, I hate myself for it...." his voice came out choked as his voice trailed off

Nichkhun reached over, pulling the younger man into his embrace, rubbing small circles on Minho's clothed back. He blinked back his own tears when he felt the wetness from his lovers eyes soak his wife beater.

"It's okay baby, we will be okay"

Minho pulled back slightly, looking right up into his hyungs eyes with his own, blurry with tears dark orbs

"We.....we will?" he stuttered

Nichkhun smiled down at his dongsaeng

"Of course we will"

The grin that split his younger lovers face caused his heart to flip as he buried his face back into the others neck, placing a soft kiss to the skin there, Nichkhun felt a smile grace his own lips.

"Besides, what would all the Minkhun fans do without their favourite couple to drool over?" he grinned and felt Minho return it agaist his collarbone.

Yeah, they would be okay. He was convinced of that.

Mistakes are made, the trick is to learn from them and not dwell on them. Don't let them rule your life and pull you down, afterall, they were all part of being alive, being human. They were inevitable. Sure some hurt worse than others, but pain was only momentary.

Pleasure came from pain.

Most of the time.

 

NOT FINISHED!!!

TBC ( ^ _ ^ )