Off And Running

We Got...............Divorced?

Tucking his phone into his jeans pocket, Nichkhun spun on his heels, entering the cafe at lightening speed, pulling his jacket from behind the chair he was sitting on not fifteen minutes ago, he glanced down at the shocked expressions on Victoria and the We Got Married crews faces.

"Sorry, i have to go" he blurted out before exiting the shop and taking off running into the night.

He was miles from Minho's dorm, hailing a cab at this time of night was going to be nigh on impossible, it didn't matter though, just getting there was all he cared about, even if he had to run the whole way.

Slinging his black, designer jacket over his shoulders, his mind racing, feet slapping against the pavement. He needed to see his lover right now.

He couldn't think for the life of him what was wrong with Minho tonight. He was so sure the other man was okay with him doing the show. Minho had given him his blessing when he announced what he was doing and who it was with.

He wished he could take back his stupid, stupid words that had hurt the other so much.

He really had no interest in Victoria in that way. He really did like her though, she was a great friend, he could see why Minho liked her too but he didn't find her ually attractive. Sure she was beautiful, very beautiful infact and a very highly sought after woman but Nichkhun loved Minho.

He wanted to scream it from the rooftops. Tell the entire world that his heart belonged to the charismatic Korean man.

But he couldn't.

It would risk all they had for everyone to know who they really were.

At first when Nichkhun first became famous with 2pm and he learned all about, so called 'skinship' and saw how all the women seemed to adore it, he thought it would be ok if they ever found out about him, maybe they would even love it if he dated a really hot man.

And even now as he is dating a really hot man, the hottest one actually, in Nichkhun's eyes, he knew they would never be accepted.

Not fully.

One or both of them would get hate mail or worse.

They would be hounded as long as they both lived. Ridiculed, made out to be some dirty secret society was trying so hard to hide. Maybe they were.

There was nothing either of them could ever do about it.

It was nothing but love. Plain and simple.

And pure.

Exposure would surely be the end of their careers.

Nichkhun no longer cared. He would give it all up, right now, just to be with his other half.

His heart thudded in his ears as his determinaton to see Minho and have him hear him out heightened.

He ran faster into the cold night air.

'Minho, Minho, Minho' the only thing he could hear right now as his heart thudded out the only beat it ever wanted to play ever again.

He ran faster, harder.