Who's Sorry Now?!?

We Got...............Divorced?

He had only just reached the front door when he felt a vice like grip on his arm, stopping him from walking any farther

"Get the off me Minho" he breathed, nostril's flaring with how angry he was

"No, please wait, let me explain" the younger man pleaded, a hint of fear in his tone

Nichkhun couldn't believe this . First he had to endure watching the only person he had ever loved, practically tongue the face off of someone else and now, Minho had decided he wanted him to stay, wasn't willing to let him go without giving a reason for his earlier, as far as Nichkhun was concerned, disgusting act behind his back.

"I don't want to know" he tried to pull his arm free from the others grasp but Minho's hold was strong. Damn him for working out so much lately.

"Please baby" the whispered plea sounding as loud as a fog horn in the tiny hallway. Nichkhun's blood was boiling.

Turning on his heel's to face the younger man, Nichkhun pushed Minho backwards until his back hit the wall and could go no further, fists gripping tight onto the other mans black wife beater, pulling so hard, he almost ripped the material.

"Don't you ing baby me, you prick" his face was inches from his dongsaengs. A look of pure shock in Minho's eyes as he felt every single word his lover spoke as a sharp stab in his chest, piercing and scarring his heart.

"Don't call me that, ever again" the hurt in Nichkhun's voice echoed throughout the entire apartment as he turned around and left, slamming the door as he went.

Minho sank to the ground. He couldn't believe what had just happened, he was too shocked to cry, he could barely even think straight. Why had he done such a stupid thing? What the hell had possessed him to kiss his beloved maknae? He had no interest whatsoever in Taemin as a lover, the younger man was like a brother to him, a friend, his best friend. Could it be possible that he had ruined the best thing that ever happened to him? Had he really given up all hopes of being with Nichkhun? If he really had, then why did it hurt so much? Will Taemin ever speak to him again? He wished he knew the answer to just one of those questions. He wished he knew why he had done all this in the first place. Victoria was an excuse to let his lover go and be a normal guy, he knew that, he just wished he knew the real reason he had pushed Nichkhun away. Seeing the hurt in his eyes tonight, hearing the tears threatening to come out in rushed sobs, he hated himself. He knew Nichkhun did too now and he couldn't blame him, not one bit.

"Hey" Taemin softly spoke from Minho's bedroom doorway "are you ok?"

Minho pushed himself to his feet "No Minnie, i'm not dude" he smiled apologetically at the younger male "are you?"

Confusion crossed Taemin's face as he nodded

"Good" Minho returned the nod, pushing off against the wall and walking slowly into the livingroom.

"What are you doing hyung?" Taemin asked as he joined the older man in the centre of the room

"I'm calling a cab and i'm going after him" he smiled down at his dongsaeng, running his hand through the younger man's hair, ruffling and messing it up "we need to talk to about what happened tonight"

Taemin lowered his eyes form his hyungs and slowly nodded his head "i know why you did it Minho, i'm not mad, it's ok" he glanced up into the older man's, tear filled eyes

Minho smiled and turned his head quickly away from his dongsaeng "where's that damn phone?" he asked as he cleared his throat, attempting to thwart the tears in their effort to fall down his cheeks.

Taemin reached over to the sofa and picked up the landline phone, passing it to Minho, "good luck" he gently patted his hyungs shoulder before walking out of the room and into his own bedroom.

Feeling a little happier at the knowledge that he hadn't damaged his relationship with the maknae, he dialed the number of a local taxi firm, now it was time to save the most important relationship he had ever had.