Bathroom Talk

We Got...............Divorced?

Mianhae it took so long and that its so short but next chapter will make up for it, promise ( ^ _ ^ ) In the mean time feel free to check out my Minkhun fanvid on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxC3JIIA0kA its not great but it was made quickly. Love y'all very muchos. Enjoy~ <333

 

The door of the apartment swung open, catching Minho off guard. He was stood right behind it when it was tugged roughly from his fingertips, dragging a sharp intake of breath from him as it went.

"Hyung" Taemin gasped "I...i thought you were...."

"I was, i forgot my phone, i...." Minho craned his neck round at the sound of shuffling from behind his younger bandmate, seeing Nichkhun standing there, eyes lowered to the ground, his heart skipped a beat.

"Khun.."

"Don't even bother" it came as a whisper from his hyung and lover as he pushed passed the two younger men in his path and headed straight for the small apartments bathroom.

Minho's eyes found Taemin's, the maknae just shrugged as he followed behind the Thai man right into the bathroom, pushing the door closed behind them.

'What the is going on here?' the only thought passing through the flaming charisma's fuzzled mind as he stood in the empty, save for himself, hallway.

Pushing the main door to their home shut, Minho headed over to the room currently occupied by two of the closest people in the world to him, pausing and pressing his ear against the hard wood in an attempt to decipher some of what was being discussed within the confines of the small room.

~*~*~*~

 

"Hyung, here, sit on the toilet seat, i'll clean you up" Taemin held onto the older man's waist, manouvering his body to the toilet

"Thank's" Nichkhun muttered as he sat heavily down onto the wooden lid, huffing out his tiredness as he did

Taemin frowned in sympathy at his hyung, he really did care about Nichkhun, he had become like family ever since Minho had started dating him, way back since the pair apperared on that infamous 'Idol Army' episode together. Most people assumed the episode was mostly scripted, to an extent, it was but no one ever imagined the real life sparks that would fly between the Thai and Korean boy, not even SHINee, who knew their charismatic rapper had a thing for the older 2pm boy. It came as a total shock to all the men in the room that day when the pair hit it off for real, in front of everone's eyes, in front of the whole nation. Both of them speaking right from the heart, when they played all the games they did that day. Nichkhun being very visibly affected by Minho's advances and returning them right back, albeit, in his own shy way but nevertheless, sending sparks throughout the whole cast and crew present that day. It was beautiful to watch but also slighlty heartbreaking, for the maknae, he had been having feeling's for Minho for some time up to that point, feeling's that weren't returned but it was ok, as long as Minho was happy, then he would be too, he would move on. He had, right up until his intoxicated hyung kissed him, he would get over that too though, forget that ever happened too because looking down at the broken man, with the injured hand before him, he knew he had to. Whether the pair knew it or not, they were destined, like Romeo and Juliette, star crossed. Even the much younger man could see that, why couldn't they, he hated having to sort out other people's problem's but these weren't just two ordinary people, these were two people, whom he loved dearly, he had to help them realize what was so blatantly obvious to the rest of the world, they were soulmates.

Taking the older man's hand into his own, Taemin wet the wash cloth that was on the sink with warm soapy water. He chewed on his bottom lip as his eyes met with his hyung's "This is going to hurt a bit" he warned, Nichkhun nodded his okay to proceed.

Rubbing the cloth, gently over the bloodied skin on the back of Nichkhun's hand and across his knuckles, Taemin took great care not to inflict anymore pain than the older man had already endured.

"Sorry" he whispered, his apology genuine as his hyung winced with every gentle . Resting the older man's hand in his own lap, Taemin rinsed the blood soaked cloth under the tap, before soaping it up again, picking up Nichkhun's hand and continuing with the delicate cleaning.

"It's pretty beat up" Taemin spoke as he lifted the injured hand to his face, inspecting the damage "the wall must have a huge dent in it" he smiled over at his hyung. Nichkhun grinned "Yeah, the building shook a bit" he joked. Taemin burst out laughing "Ah, so that's what that was earlier, i thought it was an earthquake" his eyes cast down to the floor, smile fading from his lips "Hyung, tell me to mind my own business if you want" Taemin's heart thudded in his chest as he felt Nichkhun shift his position slightly on the toilet lid "Go on" the older man spoke, clearing his throat before he spoke, Taemin's eyes again met with the others "I think Minho hyung did what he did because he was jealous of you and Victoria and because he thought that you would choose her in the end anyway, he thought he was protecting himself before he got the call to say that you were ending things"

"I know" the older man's words shocked Taemin

"You do?"

Nichkhun nodded "Yeah, he pretty much said that himself tonight in his text messages, i just..." the other male paused, to find the right words "I just never thought, he thought we were that weak that we couldn't last a stupid tv show"

Nodding his head as he spoke, Taemin replied "If it wasn't 'We Got Married' it would have been another show that you did with another hot, young woman. It's not that he doesn't trust you, it's that he doesn't think he is enough"

Nichkhun's head shot up, brow furrowed "That's stupid, he's my entire world" even as he spoke the word's, he felt his heart break a little at the mere thought of Minho thinking he wasn't everything Nichkhun wanted, needed.

"He think's you are better off with a woman, someone who can give you all the thing's that he physically can't" Taemin paused at the confused expression on the older man's face "Children Khun, he can never give you them and he think's you deserve the chance to have a real, proper family"

"That's bull, we can have kid's together if we wanted, we could be a family, there are so many ways nowadays to go about things like that" Nichkhun didn't know why his lover was even thinking about these kind's of thing's, they didn't even matter to Khun, not if he couldn't do them all with Minho.

"I know that but he feel's that you should have the opportunity to be normal, kind of like he loves you enough to let you go, type thing, i dunno" Taemin shrugged as he continued to clean his hyungs abused flesh

"My ing he is letting me go" Nichkhun sharply pulled his hand back from his dongsaeng's grasp, shocking the younger man with the suddeness of his movement's as he got to his feet " 'normal', if normal means being without him" he sternly stated as he stormed from the bathroom

Taemin just sat on the edge of the bathtub, small smile playing on his pretty little mouth

'That ought to fix thing's'