Bleeding Heart

We Got...............Divorced?

Slamming the main door of the apartment building closed behind him and stepping out into the night air, Nichkhun felt the anger well within his chest like venom rising from the pit of his very soul, threatening to explode out into the deserted street, striking down anyone who was stupid enough to be standing nearby this boiling pot of hatred that was the fuming Thai man.

The chilly winter air sweeping around him, enveloping him in an icy cold embrace, he barely noticed for he too felt cold, numb inside, barely aware of anything but his inner turmoil.

Turning to face the tall brick building at his back, Nichkhun felt tears begin to well in his dark brown eyes, he pulled back his arm, slamming his fist hard into the stone. The pain rushed up his closed hand, vibrations from the force he had used traveling throughout his whole body.

"" he yelled in English, loud enough to cause a passing couple to stop, eyes wide with shock at the man before them, they must surely have thought had lost his marbles. He didn't care.

"What the are you staring at huh?" he screeched at the pair. The womans boyfriend began pulling her along the street, ushering her away from this lunatic that thought it was a good idea to pick fights with inanimate objects. They were whispering quietly between themselves but Nichkhun heard every word. She thought he was insane whilst her smarter, brighter other half suggested that maybe he was upset, had broken up with his significant other. Bingo.

Turning back to face the wall, Nichkhun brought his hand up to his face, inspecting the damage on his bare knuckles. They were cut and bleeding pretty bad. Moving his fingers even just a little, caused further pain, sharp enough for him to vocalise the hurt. He was sure he had broken his hand. If it wasn't broken, he would be extremely shocked, he had hit that wall with all his might.

Still, it was better than hitting Minho's face. Or Taemin's for that matter.

Turning to face the empty street, Nichkhun slid down the cold hard wall, his legs stretching out across the pavement, his left arm sliding down to rest at his sides whilst he drew the other injured one gently onto his lap, resting it in the crotch area of his dark jeans. He could feel the warm blood trickle down the back of his hand before it dripped onto him, staining the denim material in dark crimson little pools that were clearly visible regardless of the navy colour of his trousers or the darkness of the night. He didn't even attempt to stop the bleeding or even to ease the pulsing, burning pain spreading quickly across his knuckles. There was no point, for he couldn't stop his heart from bleeding as it was ripped into a million pieces or the pain that took hold of the dying organ.

He felt like he was dying.

At least he felt though. He scared himself a few minutes before when all he felt empty inside, he worried that he would never feel again. All rational thought had taken a dive for the time being, he didn't want to think anyhow.

Thinking hurt.

Tears slowly trickled from his eyes, he didn't even blink as he stared dead ahead, at nothing at all. Every car that passed went by, unseen by him. All he could see was Minho. His arms around Taemin as his tongue swept in and out of the younger mans mouth, pulling his body tight to his own, drowning in his pretty little dongsaengs embrace.

It was like a movie that had gotten itself stuck on replay, playing over and over in Nichkhun's brain.

His over active imagination kicked in and soon he was seeing his lover ing Taemin hard into the mattress, staring right into Nichkhun's eyes as he took the younger man. Smile spread across his face, curving his lips upwards. He looked like the devil himself.

Nichkhun squeezed his eyes shut. He was torturing himself. They weren't having when he walked in on them, he tried to remind himself that what he was seeing wasn't reality, just some sick twisted fantasy his own mind had cooked up to drive him insane.

'They would have been though, had i not walked in'

His eyes snapped open.

Was that true? If he hadn't have turned up, would his Minho be buried deep inside Taemin right now?

He felt sick.

Trying to convince himself that it wasn't true was doing nothing to make him feel better. He knew it was true. He knew Minho would have bedded Taemin tonight had he not shown up.

He knew for two reasons, one, Minho was drunk and felt vunerable tonight and two, Taemin was willing. He had always known that the youngest SHINee member had a thing for Minho, he knew too however that Taemin would never had acted on his lust driven feelings (for thats what they were as far as Nichkhun was concerned), he respected Nichkhun and Minho's relationship. He wasn't a bad kid but he was just that. A kid. A testosterone filled male with his crush offering himself to him on a plate. Nichkhun couldn't blame him, he would have taken it too. It was Minho he was angry at, not Taemin.

How could the charasmatic rapper have done this to him?

The day he gave his heart to Minho, he thought it was safe.

Forever.

Slamming his head back against the brickwork in a futile attempt to clear his mind from all the . To help him see more clearly, help him make some sense of the nights events. It didn't work. It only caused a headache to kick in, with full force.

The glass door beside him, creaked loudly as it opened and someone emerged, their black boots a mere foot from Nichkhun's slumped body.

"Nichkhun"

He recognised the voice that gasped his name but was too far gone with grief to place it.

The new arrival, threw a black bag, that smelled strangely of rotten fruit, down onto the sidewalk as he stepped up in front of the broken man sat there, tear soaked and bleeding. He kneeled down and reached over to picked up Nichkhun's injured hand in his own two, gently cupping it, examining the damage. The blood dripped onto the other mans hands, not that he seemed to mind as he rubbed his thumb slowly across the wounded knuckles, clearing away some of the quickly drying blood to get a better view as to the depth of the cuts.

"We need to take care of this, come on"

Nichkhun felt himself being pulled to his feet. He glanced up, his eyes meeting and locking with the others. Standing there, as if in some sort of stare off competition, the two men, remained unmoved, Nichkhun's hand still clasped in the other mans.

To anyone passing by they would look like they were either spoiling for a fight or they were about to passionately devour each other, right there on the street.

"Please?"

Nichkhun felt his gaze soften at the kindness that laced the others voice. He glanced up and down the road before his eyes met with the younger mans again. He nodded. His body being gently pulled back into the building he had just left, assaulted and then leaned on.

He sauntered behind the other man, feet dragging along the stone floor inside the apartment block as if he were truding through, thick, sticky mud.

"Why?" whispered past his lips, even before he knew he was going to ask it

The body in front of him froze, stopping him dead in his tracks.

"I don't know"

Taemin turned to face him, eyes filling up as his own pain took hold of him

"But i wish it hadn't have happened hyung, i really do"