Chapter 2

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

[A/N: I'm sorry for the late update!!! I dunno about this chapter, really. I've caught fever and dunno if my mind was thinking the right thing or not.....Hope you guys will like it!! ^^]

 

 

 

 

 

“Y-you g-gotta be k-kidding me!!” Dara gaped at her friends who are now planning to get Dara on the other side of the huge wall before them. They are outside Taeyang’s mansion, trying to get a glimpse of him. Yes, you got it right. They’re being the creepy stalkers. But don’t go on thinking that our innocent little Dara is a stalker. She was kinda tricked.......

 

 

It was their lunch break. Dara was sitting in the canteen along with her four friends Sohee, IU, Krystal and Sulli. Even though she and Jiyong were best friends, they didn’t spend much time together in the school. It was because of three reasons mainly. First, Jiyong needed to flirt with the other girls. Second, they both had other friends to hang around with. Third, Jiyong usually spent the rest of the day after school in Dara’s house, annoying her like hell.

 

Seeing Taeyang sitting alone at a table, Dara figured that Jiyong must be flirting with some fan girl of his.

 

“What a jerk...” Dara muttered to herself.

 

“Did you say something?” Sohee nudged her.

 

“Huh? NO!”

 

Sohee then turned to the other girls and continued with what she was saying earlier. “So, as I was saying, we’ll follow Taeyang oppa after school and take some photos of him at home!”

 

“WHAT??!!” Dara was too busy with her thoughts regarding her best friend to not hear what her friends were actually saying.

 

“What do you mean by ‘what’?” Krystal asked her. “Haven’t you been listening?”

 

“Umm....No?” Dara said guiltily. Maybe she heard it all wrong. Her friends won’t be doing such creepy stuff!!

 

“Well,” Sulli explained. “As you know, we’ve always wondered how Taeyang oppa looks like when he’s home. So, we’ve planned to follow him home and take a few snaps!”

 

“W-What??!!! You guys are going to stalk him?!” Dara was totally taken aback.

 

“Correction! First of all, we’re not STALKING him. We’ll just be following him! That’s all!” Sohee said this as if it were a normal thing to do.

 

“Those are the same thing’” Dara interjected.

 

“And lastly,” Sohee continued as if Dara had never spoken. “It’s not just us! You’ll be coming with us as well!”

 

“I’m not doing it!” Dara exclaimed. She turned to IU and said, “You won’t be doing it either, right?”

 

The others smirked while IU lowered her face, blushing furiously. ‘Oh My God! Not IU as well! She’s the shiest thing ever! Did she hit her head somewhere?’ Dara thought to herself.

 

“Well?” The others looked at her impatiently.

 

“I-I c-can’t! I won’t come with you guys!” The others smirked at her causing her to feel scared. They won’t be giving up so easily.

 

“Come on, Dara! I know you wanna come along with us as well! Don’t you wish to see your prince charming in his casual wear? Huh? Hm? Hm?” Sulli poked her.

 

Of course, Dara wanted to!! Her prince charming in a loose white t-shirt and blue jeans- the very thought made her feel excited. In case you guys are wondering how she knew what he wears at home, she got that out from Jiyong.

 

“Well?” Sohee poked her again.

 

“F-fine!” Dara gave up to her temptation. “But what about Jiyong? We go home together, remember?”

 

“Hmm.......well, just tell him that you’re going to my home because I just invited you!” Sulli said excitedly.

 

“Yeah!” the others agreed.

 

“Okay then......I’ll do that....” Dara said after a few seconds of thinking.

 

So, when their school bell finally rang at the end of class, Dara walked up to Jiyong, who was actually talking to Taeyang and poked his shoulder.

 

“I’ll go then,” Taeyang excused himself and went out of the classroom.

 

Jiyong turned with his hands in his pockets and raised an eyebrow.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Umm.....J-Jiyong,” Dara stammered slightly. “Sulli has invited me over to her place. So I’ll be going with her now.”

 

“Owkay....” Jiyong grew a little suspicious. “Why all on a sudden?”

 

He had his hands crossed on his chest now.

 

‘Okay, I didn’t expect him to be so curious.......Now what do I do?!’ Dara panicked. Jiyong knew her too well. More than she knew herself.

 

“Ummm......She hass s-something t-to show to us.” she nervously spoke out. If Jiyong found out what she was up to, then she’ll be doomed for life. He will keep on teasing her till death. She silently prayed that he won’t grow suspiciou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter