Chapter 1

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Girls squealed as the two most popular guys of YG High walked along the school corridors. One had jet black hair that was styled into a Mohawk. He wore his uniform, a white full-sleeved shirt with a long grey trouser, a grey blazer and a grey tie, in a ‘proper’ way.

 

Now, you must be wondering why I mentioned ‘proper’. Well……You’ll understand if you see the guy walking next to him. This guy’s appearance was nothing near ‘proper’. He didn’t put on his blazer, his tie was God knows where, his shirt wasn’t tucked inside his trouser and the upper three buttons of his shirt were open. He ruffled his messy blonde hair, which became messier. Despite of it all, he looked attractive and y. After all, he was none other than Kwon Jiyong.

 

He smirked and whispered to his friend, the Mohawk guy, “Well, Yongbae, isn’t it great to be popular?” Yongbae rolled his eyes and shook his head. This friend of his will never learn.

 

The blonde boy looked up to see his best friend stare at Yongbae from behind the fan girls, blushing slightly. He felt his insides squirm. But he decided to ignore it. For HER, he has to………

 

 

*     *     *

 

 

A brunette girl sat near the classroom window and stared up at the sky. She had a smile on her face as the thought of her first crush, Yongbae invaded her mind. She loved the fact that in spite of coming from a rich family, he was unlike those rich brats who knew nothing more than boasting around. He was kind and considerate. And his smile was like that of an angel……

 

“DARA!!!” her friend Ahn Sohee shrieked bringing her back to earth. “Have you turned deaf or something?”

 

“Why? What happened?” she asked, standing up.

 

“They’re here already!!! The boys are here!!” Sohee squealed and pulled Dara’s arm. “Let’s go!”

 

Having no other choice, she followed her friend out of the classroom and into the corridor.

 

It was nearing the end of school year, but still the fan girls always created a crowd in the corridors to greet the two guys.

 

Dara stood behind a pair of giggling girls and kept staring at her dream boy, Dong Yongbae walking along the corridor. ‘He’s so perfect!’ she thought to herself. She could feel her cheeks redden. Just then, their eyes met and he gave her or maybe all the girls in that place a wide smile. Dara turned even more red and squatted down the moment he looked away. She had her eyes squeezed shut and she prayed that her best friend wouldn’t notice this silly act of hers.

 

But nope, he did notice it…..

 

She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter