04. What love is

Big boys don't cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04. What love is


 

At the end of the dance practice, Junhoe collapsed on the floor. He remained there for a while trying to catch his breath as he drank the water and emptied the bottle. He was tired, sweaty, definitely more irritated than usual - the fact that Jinhwan was glancing at him wasn’t making him feel better at all, indeed, for him it was even worse. After waiting that everyone was out to be alone just the two of them, Jinhwan was standing before him, but Junhoe ignored him turning his gaze elsewhere, wherever he wasn’t.

“Junhoe” Jinhwan called him in a warning tone making the other very nervous, “Junhoe!” he bent on his knees and positioned himself to his height. 

“Go away” Junhoe said in a way that brooked no reply. 

“I’m not going anywhere” Jinhwan said curled up between his legs and leaning against his chest. 

“Why don’t you go to your boyfriend?” Junhoe felt terrible at the thought of Jinhwan with someone else, someone who wasn’t him, someone who could be Hanbin but also anyone else, “go away to your boyfriend” he repeated firmly. 

Jinhwan turned his face just enough so he could look him straight in the eye. Their lips were so close, perhaps too much. 

“Hug me” Jinhwan said with the hint of a smile.
So Jinhwan was wrapped in a sweet and loving embrace: Junhoe squeezed him against himself, feeling his tiny body fit perfectly against his own. Junhoe rested his face in the crook of his neck: he started to cover it with some lascivious kisses alternated with several possessive bites that left marks more or less deep all over his skin. 

“I’m too sweaty” Jinhwan complained, it had always been a fact that made him lose confidence in himself.

“You’re y, and you make me so hot” Junhoe replied, and because of those words Jinhwan was practically shivering everywhere.

Whenever Junhoe’s teeth sank a little into his flesh, Jinhwan did his best to hold back the sighs of pleasure, not to flinch shaken by severe chills but in the end he always did. He just couldn’t help but enjoy and encourage it, the effect that Junhoe did to him was extraordinary. 

“You’re leaving a lot of marks” Jinhwan pointed out after having regained at least a modicum of lucidity, “Junhoe, you shouldn’t do it” he insisted, but the younger showed no signs of stopping. 

“I do what I want” Junhoe replied also biting his earlobe. 

“But anyone could see them” Jinhwan said sounding decidedly unconvincing. There was nothing he wanted more than to be completely his, just Junhoe’s. 

“It’s even better” Junhoe said, “so they will know that you are someone’s, that you belong to someone who…” he suffered because of that burning desire that was still growing into him like a beast trapped in a cage. 

“I’m not yours” Jinhwan said quickly.

“Shut up” Junhoe growled making him shiver while biting, and him to leave a visible hickey.
Jinhwan threw his head back and closed his eyes and biting his lower lip to keep from screaming. 

“Say my name” that hoarse voice made him aroused even more.

“Junhoe …” Jinhwan murmured weakly feeling Junhoe’s warm breath against the sensitive skin of his neck.

“I want to hear it again” Junhoe demanded more and Jinhwan didn’t want to give it to him, “again” his voice was more like a bark. 

Jinhwan abandoned himself completely because he couldn’t do otherwise. It was all Junhoe’s fault if he was so lost: he was driving him crazy. 

At one point, Jinhwan began to lead Junhoe’s hand upon himself. Junhoe froze, his body became rigid like a statue.
“It’s okay” Jinhwan assured him, “Junhoe, just look at me” it seemed more an order than a request but the younger demonstrated his obedience anyway.

They stared at each other as if nothing and no one else existed around them. Jinhwan guided Junhoe’s hand on his chest to let it rest there, where his heart was pounding like crazy because of him.

“I want you so much…” Junhoe said with the forehead pressed against his, “so much”. 

Jinhwan turned fully toward him, and when he cupped Junhoe’s face their lips crashed against each other creating a riot of an insane passion.
“I want you even more” Jinhwan whispered clinging to his shirt, “but we really have to go”.

“No” it was Junhoe’s one and only answer, “I want to be with you, I want to stay with you” his greatest fear was that the atmosphere created between them could be broken.

“Junhoe” Jinhwan wanted to refuse his lips even if it was difficult, “we have to go” he protested with effort trying to avoid those kisses but it was almost impossible. He was craving for them. 

“I couldn’t care less about them” Junhoe replied with a smirk ignoring his protests. 

“Junhoe!” Jinhwan definitely parted away from him, “we must go, the others are calling us!” he stood up ready to leave. 

In such an unexpected way, Junhoe’s arms surrounded him, pulled him close huggin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter