Spring has come

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for the good work, everyone! Thank you! It is with your hard work that we had successfully completed the shooting of this drama. Let's have a toast!" The director gulped his drink in one go, followed by cheers from the crew and another few rounds of drinks. The filming had ended and as tradition, the whole crew gathered for a farewell dinner after the final shoot.

"Hmmm.. I can't believe it's the end." Sungjae said to Joy halfway through dinner. They had barely spoken to each other since the final dialogue, busy with their own staff, thanking the crew around and getting ready for the final dinner. However, at the dinner, they naturally sought each other and sat together at a corner. 

She glanced at him. She had barely eaten the food on her plate, most of the time toying with it rather than eating. She felt a lump rose in , threatening to spill tears at any moment. She was unsure why but she felt unusually sad. She had joined variety programmes before and felt sad at the farewell but she had never felt this close to tears before. She would usually feel a pang of sadness but relieved that she could finally get a period of rest before her next project. But this time, it was all she could do to stop herself from bawling her eyes out. 

"What are you going to do after this? Did your agency already have anything in line for you? You are filming another drama soon aren't you?" She managed to ask.

"It's not confirmed yet, but most likely.. yes. It's a period drama though. You know how bad I am at historical speech. I might need to go to a class before starting. I also need to take riding lessons after this. The character rides horses a lot." He casually observed her from the side of his eyes. She had been uncharacteristically quiet that day, understandable because it was their last day, she must have felt sad. But she had also avoided looking at him, keeping her gaze down most of the time. After that night, they resumed their usual relationship like before, however she was noticeably quieter compared to before. He also noticed a certain softness in her appearance. He could not exa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter