Photoshoot (2)

Match made in heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If you are a shipper like me, I hope this chapter can ease your heart on recent rumours and articles about this couple. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The moment they settled on the settee, she felt the nervous energy from him. He had this electrifying look on his face that threatened to consume her. She immediately regretted toying with him earlier. She may be young but she knew what that look means. 

"Sungjae, put your arm around Joy. Yes, like that" the photographer was shooting away, giving instructions here and there. She could barely hear him. She froze everytime Sungjae touched her shoulder or ran his hand on the hair at the side of her head. She felt how inexperienced she was and wanted to smack herself. It's not like they were doing anything too racy. This was not a couple shoot, they were posing innocently side by side, Sungjae occasionally put his arm around her but most of the time the photographer required their facial expression to be sensual but no additional skinship was required.

He knew she was nervous. He felt her stiffened everytime he changed poses. "Relax." He whispered.

She turned to look at him. He had a soft smile on his lips. 'So he must know I'm feeling nervous.' She thought. 

"Ok, like that is also good. Look at each other, but make your expression a little more alluring." The director said from behind his ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter